What do you think when you read thread titles??

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
This wasn't a "Thread Title", but the results seem humorous to me :smile:

Forum statistics
Threads 19,213
Messages 576,663
Answered questions 1
Members 11,929
Latest member Bizarro42

A Grand Total of 1 question answered!
Out of over 1/2 million messages.

seen 6/26/2019

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
A Grand Total of 1 question answered!

That was from my water pump thread a couple months back. I noticed this box, and wanted to see how it altered our usual threads/posts. I guess noobs don't look that far down, and veteran members aren't used to clicking it? :confused:

Edit: :undecided: Wait, do non staff even have the Question check box? I imagine they don't have the other 2...

Last edited:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I remembered seeing the video of that one! Crazy Finns.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
  • Haha
Reactions: northcreek

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
Suspension question....
How do you keep an Idiot in suspense?.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online

No members online now.