FlyingFischer

Dec 4, 2011
Spokane, WA
Installed my paracord grab handles. :cool:

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
I ordered a new decal for Short Bus

[EBAY]110802918930[/EBAY]

BTW He will take a best offer of $3 so you might get one of his decals a little cheaper.

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
I also ordered some decals from ebay..... some belltech suspension decals. Paid 2.99 for a pair.

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
I almost got this one

[EBAY]110802833165[/EBAY]

Me007gold

Nov 20, 2011
Short Bus said:
I almost got this one

[EBAY]110802833165[/EBAY]

Down here in Texas people also put stickers on the back of their car about their kid and what sports they play,
ford_expedition3-small.jpg

its a round sticker and usually in the center is the object they use to play said sport. I would love to see one that said F*ck at the top, a middle finger in the middle, and your kid at the bottom, or something similar Screw at the top, a big screw in the middle and your kid at the bottom.

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
Me007gold said:
Down here in Texas people also put stickers on the back of their car about their kid and what sports they play,
ford_expedition3-small.jpg

its a round sticker and usually in the center is the object they use to play said sport. I would love to see one that said F*ck at the top, a middle finger in the middle, and your kid at the bottom, or something similar Screw at the top, a big screw in the middle and your kid at the bottom.

I like the one that says "My kid is fucking your honor roll student"

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Missed it. Had to walk back to where we went shooting and really wished the truck wasn't 75 miles away at home.

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
Decided to give the the truck a quick easter cleaning at 10 pm

6210dc03-79ea-2392.jpg

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Yesterday, brakes all round. Brakemotive rotors and ceramic pads. But had the front passengers shock blow out and dump hydraulic oil over the floor...guess what I'm doing next weekend?

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
Washed vacuumed and cleaned the carpets as best I could. Plus finally took a few pix. Added them to my garage but can't figure out how to attach a picture from there to this message without uploading again. (Any hints so I can prove it???)

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
Short Bus said:
It was last night, but I ordered some parts

[EBAY]190658576580[/EBAY]

I got the tip today and had it welded on

0409121636.jpg

SBUBandit

Dec 5, 2011
Short Bus said:

Where is that exiting? Is it just me or is that way up behind the front tire?

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
It actually looks like it is just behind the right rear tire Just like it should be. :biggrin:

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
djthumper said:
It actually looks like it is just behind the right rear tire Just like it should be. :biggrin:

That's exactly were it is.

hitman

Jan 25, 2012
Short Bus said:
That's exactly were it is.

lol i kinda see what they mean the bottom fascia kinda looks like the one running along the bottom of the doors...Looks good though man:thumbsup:

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
After PMing with Harmless for a couple days, I ordered this for my windshield.

harmless said:
The Origional.

GMTNationDecal-Colored.jpg

GMTNation Crest for Back Window (1), 12"L x 9"H

TexazReece

Dec 4, 2011
Hey shortbus, I like the exhaust tip but I have some quik questions.

1. Is there big difference in exhaust note
2. Which is better single walled or double

MDBT

Jan 26, 2012
Got the front windows tinted to match the factory rear tint and put the new Husky liners in.

c091390e.jpg

165c3507.jpg

159f7140.jpg

d530dc46.jpg

7b392ada.jpg

12c32427.jpg

d3b31403.jpg

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Nice man! :thumbsup: Saabs are nice looking trucks :yes:

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
TexazReece said:
Hey shortbus, I like the exhaust tip but I have some quik questions.

1. Is there big difference in exhaust note
2. Which is better single walled or double

1) I already had the res. delete and that made the exhaust a little louder and deeper outside, but not to noticeable inside. The tip is just a little icing on the cake (doesn't change sound, just looks)

2) Double, single is 1 layer of steel, double is 2 layers.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
1. replaced the camshaft actuator. Not as difficult as I thought. Write-up coming soon.
2. removed the top resonator box using a piece of 3" ABS hooked up to the stock accordion hose to the filter. Blocked off the other resonator too. Sounds good now :thumbsup:
3. Reinstalled my Pioneer HU (FH-P8000BT). It's a few years old but it works well and has a blue LED display to match the rest.

GotAir?

Jan 7, 2012
Well it wasn't today, but this last weekend i finally got my Denali bumper in and got it home to get it all test fitted. Big thanx to Jham (Jeff) who gave me a hand all day doin spring cleaning around the house and garages, and workin on my truck. Gotta do a little trimming to the air dam on the bottom of the bumper, but after that its gonna fit perfect! Now its just time for paint, and i'm gonna have to make myself a billet grille because i don't think anyone out there makes one for the bottom of the Denali bumper.....:hissyfit: Heres a couple quick cell phone pics
5b9v9c.jpg

eq5ze9.jpg

2n6vyup.jpg

x37dpx.jpg

In ^^^ this last pic don't mind the gaps in the grille, it was just set it place (no bolts or clips clipped in) when i took that pic

jham

Nov 20, 2011
GotAir? said:
Well it wasn't today, but this last weekend i finally got my Denali bumper in and got it home to get it all test fitted. Big thanx to Jham (Jeff) who gave me a hand all day doin spring cleaning around the house and garages, and workin on my truck. Gotta do a little trimming to the air dam on the bottom of the bumper, but after that its gonna fit perfect! Now its just time for paint, and i'm gonna have to make myself a billet grille because i don't think anyone out there makes one for the bottom of the Denali bumper.....:hissyfit: Heres a couple quick cell phone pics
5b9v9c.jpg

eq5ze9.jpg

2n6vyup.jpg

x37dpx.jpg

In ^^^ this last pic don't mind the gaps in the grille, it was just set it place (no bolts or clips clipped in) when i took that pic

Thanks for washing my truck and taking some great pics. Any word on that one piece :lipsrsealed:

GotAir?

Jan 7, 2012
jham said:
Thanks for washing my truck and taking some great pics. Any word on that one piece :lipsrsealed:

Its all good, my body shop said he woulda broke it himself and replastic welded everything correctly to fix the gap, so he said NO PROBLEM :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

GotAir?

Jan 7, 2012
jham said:
that great News :wootwoot:

Yep, and even better news! It goes in the body shop for the bumpers next week mon or tues! The first stage of Operation: Top Secret Tummy Tuck and Boob Job can begin!! :wootwoot::wootwoot:

LordBear

Dec 22, 2011
sunday my cuz and i switched out the fuel filter on my tb... looked like it was the original with a 130000.. covered in rust... hopefully it fixed the issues im having..crossing fingers... it was a real pita though.. cant wait to put my lift on.... even with it in the air it wasnt that high off the ground.. and the fuel filter directions didnt say nutten bout having to remove the under body plastic armour..lol ..took over an hour...ugh.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
What did I do to it today? I apologized to it the entire morning commute... :ugh: Why you ask? Because I tried to be fancy and do a TXBlazer inspired paint mod on my mirrors, and it came out way too dark. Weird thing is, it's the same rattle can of body color paint that I used to match my crossbar a while back, and that looks fine. (no primer, painted straight on the chrome) :confused: I used grey primer (so I could sand it down smooth), maybe I should have used a white primer instead? Any thoughts?

DarkMirrors1.jpg

DarkMirrors2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Doxcade

Members Online