What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Another evening shift. Assessments are done, just need to sit down with each one and discuss it with them.

Adamc0909

Dec 14, 2017
Monticello ga
Well I’m not doing anything today, just found out my girlfriend I’ve been with a little over a year was cheating on me. At least I still got my trailblazer 🤷🏻‍♂️

brianlibby791

Feb 25, 2017
New Jersey
Well I’m not doing anything today, just found out my girlfriend I’ve been with a little over a year was cheating on me. At least I still got my trailblazer 🤷🏻‍♂️
Been there done that one too many times, it’ll get better. Just gotta find the good one

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
In the cube

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Went to change lower control arms and struts and am ending up changing just about everything in the front suspension

That's the way it always goes, doesn't it?

Working last evening shift and then 4 glorious days off! :wooot:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
In the easy chair, likely for the rest of the night until it's time to turn in, nursing a sore back (yes, again :mad:) We had an all staff meeting yesterday, and I got stuck in the back, in the crappy chairs with zero padding, and even less lumbar support. After 2 hours of that, just before it was time to break, I had some spasms in my upper back... Slept like crap, so this morning things were WAY worse. Spent most of the day trying not to move in my seat, or get up unless I really had to. Pain meds didn't begin to kick in for about 6 hours... wtf.gif

Will be taking a sleep aid tonight, so I hopefully don't toss and turn during the night. Have a wedding rehearsal/dinner tomorrow right after work, supposed to hit Top Golf Friday night, and then the wedding on Saturday. It's gonna REALLY suck to have to do any/all of those things with back pain. :no:

That's a gut punch for sure, I feel for you. Hang in there man, it'll hurt less over time. This just opens the door for something better right around the corner. :thumbsup:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Working for the man

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Woke up late this morning and had me some Easter dinner leftovers (yay!)
Then my wife called me to let me know that some shingles blew off the roof last night while I was working (boo!)
Looks like I lost 2 or 3 shingles. Already have some spares, just picked up some nails and roofing caulk to glue them down. Now just need to muster up some courage to go do it in -3c.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Moved office, if you can call it that. Got kicked from my office to the large open area. None too thrilled about this due to lack of and storage and workspace.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Even though I left work at 4, rush hour traffic was still hellish heading cross county to my friend's wedding rehearsal. Although I made it on time with a few minutes to spare, the pastor was 45 minutes late, so we were all waiting around. Luckily for an outdoor venue, the weather was nice and breezy. We're forecast for rain Saturday afternoon, so things could get interesting... Couple run throughs of who goes where and when, and we went back to the bride and groom's house for dinner.

Don't remember what most of the dishes were called, my Spanish is rusty, but I can remember how damn good they tasted. Went back for seconds, even though I was already full, and almost went into a food coma. :tongue: Chit chat with the family for a bit, got my gift box, and now I'm on the couch starting my 4 day weekend. :thumbsup:

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Having a POETS day today so boy and I can get an early haircut.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
In the cube

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Still moving my workspace. Trying to take the time to set it up neatly because if I just rush the whole thing I'll be kicking myself later at the disarray.

Reactions: xavierny25

brianlibby791

Feb 25, 2017
New Jersey
Work then working on the project truck..

CaptainKD

Jan 13, 2012
Selling stuff to Craigslist people.
More putting stuff into boxes for the move.
Sipping on some ice cold Rockstar and eating hot peanuts.
Probably gonna install my new head lights later (pictures may be posted :pictures:)

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
Changed the left and right upper A Frames on the 04 tb along with new calipers and pads. Ball joints were fine, so I left them alone to do at a later time. And some nice fellow at GM had some never seize on the bolts anchoring the aframe to the frame which sure did make it easy to unscrew with the fingers!

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Working the second part time job for 8 hours today.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Very dapper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online