What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
I hate HOAs.

I went down to Columbus, worked a side job, and made some extra dough.

DAlastDON

Apr 6, 2014
Kentucky
Going to a party in BFE. No close neighbors, plenty of alcohol, and plenty of chicks in their 20's begging to get their guts crushed and organs rearranged by this dirty old man.

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
Going to a party in BFE. No close neighbors, plenty of alcohol, and plenty of chicks in their 20's begging to get their guts crushed and organs rearranged by this dirty old man.
Now that you've posted this your chances of ever running for President are in serious jeopardy :duh:

Reactions: Matt

DAlastDON

Apr 6, 2014
Kentucky
Got up at 5am, with a hangover, and got started getting ready to do some volunteer work with my coworkers to help repair one of ours customer's home that was damaged by a fire a couple years ago. Completely gutted and restored a bathroom, two bedrooms, the dining room and replaced all the windows in the house. At first we were not very organized and thought we had too many people because we kept getting in each others way. But once we got a game plan together and assigned tasks everything was all good. By the time we got done, it was like it never happened. It was pretty cool of the company to give us a credit card with no limit on what we could charge on it.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Back at work

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Ditto, just about to finish soon.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
In the cube

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Right now chillin' before working tonight

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Bout to head home and then bowling/drinking league later tonight

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Took the TB to the car wash, the construction site next to work was especially dusty this week. after getting it looking right, decided to roll out to the beach. the mornings have been cool, so I chanced it that there might be parking available. got lucky and found a good spot right away.

Fed the meter for a 4 hour window, then went to unload my gear. forgot the tent stakes for my canopy :mad: decided to go without it and hope I don't bake too much. thankfully there's a strong wind and some clouds.

While I'm out here chilling, this dude strolls by. guess his calendar is faulty since he's 2 months early! :crazy:

20161029_130756.jpg

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Drove back to hell... I mean school.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
work

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Ditto.

And eating a Snickers because I can.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Waiting for a hair cut

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Working in the cube village

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
The hair cut hurt more than I thought. Took a sick day today. Hardly slept and my head hurt like a mofo.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
It happens. Thats why i have not had someone cut my hair in about a dozen years

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
:confused: What the hell kinda hair cut y'all ask for? Deep tissue scalp massage afterwards? :dielaugh:

New boss started today, so each of the people in our department took turns giving her some training and introduction to our various duties. I had the joy of training her on our system, and getting her configured, so my whole morning was shot. Tomorrow will be a busy one. :coffee:

I also got my new monitors today, so I'll be rocking dual 24"s plus my laptop. Folks were jealous!! One of my team mates snagged the pair of 23"s I was gonna get, so I thanked her for the assist :thumbsup:

Just finished dinner, and chillin on the couch. A little later on... See who's curse ends tonight. :cool:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Working in the cube, then the car gets some love tonight. Plugs, Wires, Fuel Filter, Fog Lights, AIR delete, Front plate insert(maybe), oil change and tire rotation.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Have fun with that #8 plug. So much fun in these engine bays lol.

I went to work for about 1.5 hours this morning, then came back home for the kitchen guy to show up and do all the final measurements. Of course, I was given a window between 10-12 and he's going to be here on the tail end of that window, figures.

While waiting I did some measurements and realized the new backsplash is going to be taller than the existing, which means I need to scoot all the electrical boxes up a bit. Oh, more work to do before they do the install!

Then tonight is a dinner date night :biggrin:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Due to the 8 plug I am going to do the work at a buddys house. He has smaller hands and I am going to tell him it is the one he has to do. Figure it will be well worth a few beers

Reactions: Sparky

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Hair cut wasn't as bad as I thought because I'm back to the grind. Then home to give my La-Z-Boy some love
:loveintheair:

Reactions: HARDTRAILZ

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Taking my little fella to the quack...he's not feeling real good.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
At work and getting a free lunch...well chips n hot dogs for a going away thing for one of the agents.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Working, then heading to my friend's place. We're moving his furnace and hot water tank tomorrow and replumbing it all to prep for being able to set the house back down on the foundations. Some of it will be just temporary in prep for the next stage but heat is going to be a bit necessary.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Finishing work in about an hour, then going out for dinner with wifey.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Brewing beer today, trying my first Vanilla Porter.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
cube life

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Had the night off from the night job so i mowed the lawn for the last time this season. Started the beaSSt up to make sure the battery is holding a charge (been getting pretty cold overnights lately and i havent hooked up the battery tender yet) and she fired right up. Now relaxing, browsing, and doing the laundry.

Reactions: Matt and djthumper

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
At work today. Going to go vote sometime today. I'm likely going to take lunch at an oddball time this afternoon to vote to avoid the lunch and post-work crowds. Normally I'd just deal with the lines after work, but I'm going to go see the GF right after work to spend the evening with her (should help keep my mind off this election nonsense) and don't want to be held up at the polling place, delaying our dinner and all that.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Woah! Sparky is moving quick on this relationship... I didn't know you were calling her the GF already. :jawdrop2::poke:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
:popo::offtopic::popo:

Larry, you are off-topic :biggrin:

Back on topic, I'm just chillin' after breakfast and will probably snooze this afternoon before an overtime shift tonight $$$

Reactions: xavierny25
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fhendsbee

Members Online

No members online now.