Jokes and Riddles

Redbeard

from readers digest:
My students aren’t afraid to ask questions

“How do you spell toad?” one of my first-grade students asked.
“We just read a story about a toad,” I said, then helped him spell it out: “T-O-A-D.”
Satisfied, he finished writing the story he’d begun, then read it aloud: “I toad my mama I wanted a dog for my birthday.”

Redbeard

from Readers digest:
When our students began raising donations for Child Abuse Prevention Week, the school administration did its part by setting up a collection box outside the principal’s office and displaying a banner by the front door of the lobby. It read “Please give $1 to help stop child abuse in the front office.”

Mooseman

Face.jpg

Mooseman

Money.jpg

Redbeard

From RockAuto's newsletter this month, November 2019. This is funny if it's someone else and not YOU or me!

Repair Mistakes & Blunders :

I have a 1984 Ford F250 that has been through several owners and needed a lot of things fixed. The turn signals did not work, so I decided to replace the turn signal switch. I crawled under the dash with the driver's door open to discover years of “rewiring.” I found all the wires I needed, and with my voltage tester I found a "hot" 12V wire hanging down that I used to power the new turn signal switch.

After installing the switch, I tested all the signals, checked the taillights and front indicator lights and they all worked great. I hopped in the truck to test drive and noticed nothing worked. I got out with the turn signal lever in the “right turn” mode and saw the front and rear turn signal bulbs were now working. I jumped in, closed the door, and no turn signal again.

After some head-scratching and research, I discovered my “hot" wire was connected to the door switch; the circuit that at one time operated the interior cab light. So every time I would open the door, the switch would receive power and the turn signals would work. Closing the door would turn the power off to the switch.

Next up – fix the speedometer.

Steven in Idaho

Mooseman

Gang Violence.jpg

Mooseman

Why I like my old SUV

55543689_2596711453676466_5001726433962229760_n.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online