Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Getting ready for another night shift. Last one this week :wooot:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Work....pitch in lunch for holidays here so really laid back.
Home to hang w kiddos then likely the Y to work out or maybe just take kids swimming

Reactions: xavierny25

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Work, then someone's computer to fix.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Woke up this afternoon after night shift, had breakfast, went to Princess Auto (Canada's HF) and picked up a pair of turf tires for the lawn tractor/snowblower, 2 pairs of wheel chocks and a fluid suction gun. All on sale.

Reactions: xavierny25

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Work.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Not at work but working to get ready for my Cub Scout Pack Meeting...

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Just working myself up to go work on the Saab outside in -16c. The power steering line, probably at the existing patch at the shock tower, is leaking badly. The cold is probably responsible.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Think I will call it a day. The Bro-in-law got holiday leave from the Army and flies into Cinci from Italy in about 30 minutes. Screw work...I heaed home to make sure there is plenty of beers for him!

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
Took the dog for a hike,Timmy Ho's for coffee, plowed my driveway, preparing for a nice IPA while the wife makes dinner ...life is good:dance:Mike.

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
Debating on buying an Xbox

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Woke up with a migraine and now buzzed on pain meds. I have to fix my leaking power steering but I just can't get myself up to do it.

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
I'm at work today and thinking about why the voy has a crazy vibration going on the front driver side once I get it up over 70mph and even more noticeably when I'm braking at that speed or higher. :duh: like what the fudge now.

hrddrv

Dec 4, 2011
Went Christmas shopping and almost done. Just a few more people to get and will do that tomorrow. It was actually not very crowded today compared to what I thought it would have been. Tomorrow should be even less since most will be working while I'm shopping.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Tried to snow blow the driveway. "Tried" is the operative word here since there was a starter hidden under the snow (used as a wheel chock on a trailer that was moved) that the blower tried to ingest and busted the shear pin on the propeller. Would have been easy if it was just one of the augers but no, I have to take the whole thing apart to fix it. Called for a plow to finish the driveway.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Workin

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Recovering from work....putting the Ranger in storage and moving some packed up boxes into the storage unit to make room in my Office.

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
Took my wife for her weekly weigh-in, she's doing great, getting lean but, not mean. Wonder if she still has that little "Fire fly" outfit that she used to wear for those "special" times.....:undecided:...:undecided:...:satan:
IMG_1514.jpg

Reactions: Matt

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Been doing a lot. Busy at work, now I'm wrapping stuff for Christmas and doing laundry.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
workin

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Been trying to stay focused at work this week. Things are expectedly slowing down, so everyone is goofing off, while I've got stuff the catch up on :mad: One more day til I'm off until 2017. But, back on topic, came home today to do some prep work for some carpet modding. Property management company didn't clean the carpets before I moved in, and I've been here a year and a half now, so they are good and ready.

So I took all THIS stuff...

20161221_193030.jpg

Out of the spare room, which I treat like a garage. Can you tell I use that sliding door as my favorite method to get to the back yard?

20161221_193113.jpg

So the truck is parked outside for the next day or so. But, it's like I always say... I need a bigger garage! :yes:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Working in the cube, then bowling

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Swing to night shifts. Hoping to get the snowblower working again as I don't want to deal with a plow again (and it's snowing). I was gonna do an oil change to deal with a P0521 but the snow is not helping with that. My oil is pretty black despite being at 46% OLM.

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
Making a list of parts for the Voy as my thermostat has gone left on me again. A big all fuck you to stant for not lasting 2yrs. Smh. My alternator has been living on borrowed time since it's original that came with this 08. I think o2 sensors should be replaced with almost 150k on the dash. Also going to order some coils and a starter for just in case. I need to change out my diff & tc fluid soon so that also on the list. I'm sure this list is going to grow a bit more before the end of the year but all and all this is a damn good truck.

DAlastDON

Apr 6, 2014
Kentucky
About to go get some shopping done. Taking some liquid ass and a electronic fart machine to have some fun. Maybe make navigating the crammed stores and checkout line easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
06_4.2_4x4_ls

Members Online