What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Recovering from Christmas eve dinner. Had 15 people in the house and nearly decked my mom's BF when he started screaming at my nephew when he accidentally woke him up. Apart from that, it was a good evening and not a single bad gift.

Today, might be swapping the O2 sensors on the Saab to try and lick the I/M Readiness. The Evap I know can be a bitch to complete but the O2 won't but I'm not getting any codes. Hoping new sensor, a MAF cleaning and new air filter will help that. A toasty -7c today. If I have time or the inclination, the rear wiper also needs attention.

tsmith1156

Jul 9, 2013
Lebanon, Ohio
Recovering tonight from a busy day of running around and watching the kids while the girlfriend organizes all kids Christmas stuff

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Nothing. They're calling for freezing rain so I'm staying at home.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Running to the home brew store to see if they have a grain crusher in stock. Also going to GFS to check prices on boneless butts because I need to make more bacon and am going to Restaurant Depot on Friday.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Back at the job. Last night I really didn't want to go back to work today!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Back in the cube farm

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Gonna make a run to the hardware store for some salt to melt down the skating rink (aka: driveway) after yesterday's freezing rain. Hoping to melt it down enough so I can get the truck up on the ramps so I can replace the O2 sensors.

Reactions: Redbeard

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Working for the man

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Workin' but finishing in about an hour.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Grocery shopping this morning and smoking chicken wings for tonight.

tsmith1156

Jul 9, 2013
Lebanon, Ohio
Started a new checking at Huntington since chase bank is now too far from where we live to bank at. Making some appetizers for tonight, going to my girlfriends moms for football and New Year's Eve! Everyone be safe!

Reactions: smt 59

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Out shopping with the Mrs. Moose. Then some groceries, appies for tonight, and then relax till tonight (I hope).

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Started a new checking at Huntington since chase bank is now too far from where we live to bank at. Making some appetizers for tonight, going to my girlfriends moms for football and New Year's Eve! Everyone be safe!
Just across the river?

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Truck at Lowes tonight, but marinating 6lbs of eye of round for jerky.

Reactions: Mooseman

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Working tonight but today I'll clean the garage a bit and get my snowmobile ready for riding.

Reactions: xavierny25

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Grocery shopping, maybe a few other errands, fight with my cordless impact to get the stuck bit out of it, and some DVR clearing couch time.

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
Watching the Blackhawks in yet another Winter Classic (thx for the reminder @smt 59 !) and reading / answering posts while I enjoy a second cup 'o joe... :coffee:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Going for a family dinner with my mom and her BF. Hope I don't deck him.

Reactions: Matt and Torker

Robbabob

Dec 10, 2012
Watching football... gloomy rainy few days. Just as well, I'd have felt guilty being a couch potato for so many days.

Torker

Jan 2, 2017
Udall,Ks
Finally joined the forum and finally did mt t-stat. Only took me 2 1/2 hrs with a 101 fever... :smile: NOW I am on the couch haha

Reactions: Mooseman

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Back at the shithole.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Back to work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members