What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsmith1156

Jul 9, 2013
Lebanon, Ohio
Driving around gods creation going to all different parts of the family and then taking the tb to the shop tonight to hopefully get the heat fixed

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Online Black Friday shopping. Amazon is loving me right now, my TB will be loving me in a couple of weeks. LEDs, parts, and tools are on the menu, so December will be a busy month for my mod bug :biggrin:

Reactions: xavierny25

tsmith1156

Jul 9, 2013
Lebanon, Ohio
Online Black Friday shopping. Amazon is loving me right now, my TB will be loving me in a couple of weeks. LEDs, parts, and tools are on the menu, so December will be a busy month for my mod bug :biggrin:

Can't wait to see it all happen! I looked online but unfortunately rent is due next week :Banghead:

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Was going to spend the afternoon with the GF, but seems I got sick instead maybe (not sure, whatever it is, isn't bad, but playing it safe). So instead I complained to TWC for jacking up my internet bill (got that fixed OK-ish for another 12 months), cleaned up some stuff around the house, and got power hooked up to where I'm moving my router, modem, and server to get them out of the living room. Ideally, I'll get the coax moved so I can actually move this stuff so that I can rearrange the living room a bit and set up my tree.

Reactions: Matt

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
At work for an evening shift. Got the CR-V plated and done after passing safety yesterday at another shop :celebrate:.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Been binge watching shows on the HTPC and munching on leftovers, which has kept me in a semi comatose state all day. :stars:

Can't wait to see it all happen!

Nothing new or special there. Mostly maintenance stuff, and replacing all of the Ebay LEDs with the new style I put in my steering wheel controls so everything matches.

tsmith1156

Jul 9, 2013
Lebanon, Ohio
Been binge watching shows on the HTPC and munching on leftovers, which has kept me in a semi comatose state all day. :stars:

Nothing new or special there. Mostly maintenance stuff, and replacing all of the Ebay LEDs with the new style I put in my steering wheel controls so everything matches.

Gotcha, still fun to get new stuff

tsmith1156

Jul 9, 2013
Lebanon, Ohio
May run a few errands early and then watching the Ohio state game. Then hopefully later picking the tb up from the shop with heat

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
I just shoved the coax line where it needs to go, didn't feel like going into the crawl space to route it neatly last night. I'll finish that later. But I did get the server moved, living room rearranged, and tree set up last night.

Today... well, I guess I'm doing a lot of nothing. Maybe I'll swap some old outlets out around the house, or finally hang the ceiling lights in a couple rooms. Or may be I'll just vegetate in front of the computer. Yeah.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
More errands today, hit up Lowe's, Harbor Freight, raided the auto fluids section at Walmart, and picked up a powerball ticket. Now comfortably on the couch about ready to snack and watch some TV.

20161126_130339.jpg

Thanks for the heads up by the guys in one of the transmission fluid discussion threads, to get the cheapest fluid at Walmart early, so there's time to go back after they restock to get the rest. :thumbsup:

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Bottling another 2.5 cases of beer. Golf partner is coming over with his Bravada...Service 4WD light is on. May be in here later searching and asking ?'s, we'll try changing the transfer case fluid first but I have a feeling the actuator is farked.

tsmith1156

Jul 9, 2013
Lebanon, Ohio
Cleaned up the house this morning and ran to Walmart for some more Christmas lights and an outdoor extension cord. Now sitting around watching football today!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Working for the man

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Taking care of my man-cold. It's brutal :biggrin:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Ran of work so watching some Ultimate Adventure videos on MotorTrendTV

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Working for the man

tsmith1156

Jul 9, 2013
Lebanon, Ohio
Work work work

Edit: leaving work early because of Trump being in town roads are shutting down so we get to leave early, not too bad

Last edited:

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
After years, I finally found where the mice had been getting in my attic. Bastards had a little tunnel on an inside corner of my cedar siding and were following that corner molding into the attic. I filled it with foam and set a trap there, in case they might mill around wondering wtf.
Caught El Chapo last night..:Zzzz:..Mike.

Reactions: tsmith1156

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
In the cube doing a bit of work and submitting a couple rebates for stuff bought lately.

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
Got my Christmas tree last night put it on its stand added water and preservatives. Today I'll be decking the halls and such. Oh snap totally forgot to get a wreath for the voy. I'll try to get one later today.:bonk:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Bending some metal, and wishing I had a bigger garage to work in... :rolleyes:

20161203_095548.jpg

Got my tranny cooler brackets made and fitted. Didn't quite match my cardboard templates, but close enough. Next time, screw steel, definitely will be using aluminum! :yes:

20161203_110203.jpg

20161203_113213.jpg

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Looked at an electrical project with a friend, kicked some tires with the GF, went to the store, and built a set of tie-downs for the sand bag frame in the back of the truck to keep it from hopping over the wheel well humps.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Working for the man

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Work, then helping the GF shop for a car.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Get her something you dont mind working on...since you may have it for a long time :wink:

This work thing is really sucking today, but I got some things done for myself. Bulk ordered batteries for all the random shit the kids will get for Christmas. Figure a few dozen AA, AAA and a cople dozen C/D should keep them from being disappointed

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Just woke up after my last night shift. :coffee:

News flash: my 18yo son just snowblowed/shoveled the driveway, cleared the steps and will be cooking dinner tonight. His girlfriend is coming over to meet the parents :biggrin:. She should come over more often!

Reactions: Matt and xavierny25

tsmith1156

Jul 9, 2013
Lebanon, Ohio
Where you at already getting snow?

Just woke up after my last night shift. :coffee:

News flash: my 18yo son just snowblowed/shoveled the driveway, cleared the steps and will be cooking dinner tonight. His girlfriend is coming over to meet the parents :biggrin:. She should come over more often!

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
In Ottawa, ON. Our second dump that just finished. Right after the first one from last week melted away, we get another this morning, about 5cm (~2").

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishermandude

Members Online