What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Cube life yet again, although I'd rather be :Zzzz: I'm dragging ass today, since I was out later than planned with my cousin from NY last night.

Been keeping an eye on a package in the mail, tracking finally updated a little while ago. The RAM I ordered last Friday should be waiting for me when I get home :wooot: So will be doing a bit more PC tinkering, shifting memory around from one box to another.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
work

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Grocery shopping, golf and wine making.

Reactions: Blckshdw

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Gonna get cleaned up, then head over to St Pete to pick up my cousin, then do some site seeing around the bay area for a few hours.

Might meet up with a couple of the fellas later on, I know they are working on Carlos' XUV. Both of the sensors/switches for the rear air suspension aren't working, so not only is his back end sagging, but it's uneven with the passenger side almost bottomed out. Looks REALLY funky when driving behind him. :crazy:

Reactions: Matt

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
At Ft.Stewart car show, entered for best SUV/Truck

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Slept in (it is Saturday after all)

Planning on fixing the Trailblazer's busted power steering line today and mowing if the yard isn't too wet.

Reactions: xavierny25

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Doing the wine I didn't get to yesterday and getting ready for the new work week.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
working

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
MAY03LT said:
Another set of injectors that some magic juice couldn't fix. Ford 4.9 if anyone is curious.
:duh: I totally read that wrong, thought you said "another set of projectors..." and was like WTF happened there!! :bonk:

Reactions: dmanns67

Sib

Sep 6, 2014
Working today and watching some football tonight. Have Teddy Bridewater as my QB on my fantasy team ( :eek: ) and I need him to put up about 60 points tonight for me to win. Not looking good. :no:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
working

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
SnowBlazer said:
Working what we call a double. I work from 945-1500 then 1530-2000
Split shift...they suck.

Reactions: SnowBlazer

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Trying to figure out why I can't import foreign language characters into a DB at work. :compu-punch:

While the system is cranking away on that, tinkering with my VMWare image for the GM Service Program, to try and get it's Windows XP upgraded. Looks like the route I have to take is upgrade XP -> Vista -> Windows 7 and then maybe W10. Needless to say this is taking WAY more time than I anticipated. This mess better work, or else!! :hissyfit:

Edit: Nope didn't work. I hate technology. :mad:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
In the cube trying to stay busy so the day goes fast and I can get to the work I actually need to do.

Reactions: Inert_Static

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Working in the office today. Off from the night job so I'll be installing these on my Daily Driver...
20150916_123749_zpsqz6fwfny.jpg

20150916_123804_zps1evtxbod.jpg

VVME Bi-Xenon 6,000k CANbus slim ballasts HID's w/the relay harness... I HATE halogen!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Going to wrench on the truck a bit after work. Need to check diff fluid since axle seal leaks and I do not have time to swap the new one in til next week. Paint up the rad skid. Give it some cleaning love inside and pack it for the jamboree this weekend

Reactions: Mounce

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Gonna use the TB to jump start the Mustang so that I can get it to the garage instead of running 40 feet of extension cords to it to charge the battery. I have a feeling that a new battery is in my future. Will check for parasitic draw and/or take it to the parts store to be load tested.

Reactions: Capote and Porkins

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Work then dentist

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Back to the normal 16 hour work day. At the office now and work the night job until midnight

Reactions: HARDTRAILZ

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
When do you have time for anything with work hours like that?

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Bought my girl some pink roses to be delivered at her door Sunday for her Birthday [emoji51] [emoji57]

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Researching acoustical insulation to possibly (hopefully) be applied to the sliding glass doors in my bedroom. Sick and tired of the garbage truck coming at 4:30am for the apartments next door and waking me up twice a week. :hissyfit:

Oh, and cube life too. :compu-punch:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Sparky said:
When do you have time for anything with work hours like that?
I don't lol. I work right around 70 hours a week. 40 at the office and then 25-30 at the night job. A typical day is waking up at 630am, get to work by 8am at the office. Get off at 4:30pm. Get home by 5pm. Take care of the dog and back out the house to be at the night job by 6pm. Work until midnight and sometimes 1am, then get home and do it all over again. But I'm almost done achieving all the goals I wanted to working 2 jobs. So I'll either cut time in half or just quit all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishermandude

Members Online