Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
Mounce said:
Job interview
Good luck, Garth!

I'm putting my order in for those Hankook Dynapro ATM's. My code ends today.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
At the cube til the rain ends and then off to the 4x4 Jamboree for some fun.

Reactions: Inert_Static

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Got the job :wooot: won't start for a week or so though. If anyone is in Tuscaloosa, AL and need an oil change, I'm your guy. :wink:

Now gonna relax, might take the nephews to watch the homecoming parade at the high school this evening and probably go to the football game, then gonna hangout with some friends tonight.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Congrats man [emoji106]

Reactions: Mounce

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Great news Mounce!

I'm at the body shop getting an estimate on fixing some minor surface rust on the Silverado in a few spots. Don't want to let this one get out of control.

Inert_Static

Jun 22, 2013
That's awesome Mounce!

Cubein' then getting some carb cleaner for a carbonator I took apart last night. The gas in there looked and felt like syrup. Its been probably 8-9 years since its been ran.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Went to local scrap yard, they only have 1 TB left, used to have about 5 and 2 Envoy's months ago. I needed to grab the cover for the vents on the center of the dash, misplaced mine ages ago when I took it off to paint, but never got around to it. Its creepy to see this TB all tore up. Virtually nothing useful left, its been raided for all the desirables we all look for. I did nab the tiny under hood compartment light though, I'll rig it up somehow to work on my '04.
uploadfromtaptalk1442601838846.jpguploadfromtaptalk1442601906990.jpg

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Golf near C"bus. Leaving at 8.30 and won't be home until about 6.

Reactions: xavierny25

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Loading up some coolers in the truck. Heading to long Island to pick up some chicken sausages. Visiting tanner park, and getting some pizza from paradise.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Going to a meet tonight with my bud.. I have a bad feeling I'll be the only truck...and that rice will be the only thing on the menu...

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Ran some errands, dismantled my washing machine to troubleshoot. Cold water inlet valve is crapping out, so that will need to be replaced. Swept out the garage (broke a sweat while doing it, damn FL humidity) and now watching TV.

Reactions: Matt and Capote

redleg6

Apr 10, 2012
Well I'm back into the swing of life. I took a serious wrong turn a few weeks back. I regret doing that and it won't happen again.

I have suffered from ptsd and depression for the last 6 years. It's been pretty rough on me for the last 5 months. I thought I had the answer to fix it all, but I wound up in a hospital.

It's good to be alive.

-Sean

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
redleg6 said:
Well I'm back into the swing of life. I took a serious wrong turn a few weeks back. I regret doing that and it won't happen again.

I have suffered from ptsd and depression for the last 6 years. It's been pretty rough on me for the last 5 months. I thought I had the answer to fix it all, but I wound up in a hospital.

It's good to be alive.

-Sean
Glad to see you back brother. I too struggled with depression on and off over the years; especially when my marriage was collapsing. It really makes life difficult. I don't have PTSD, but I know plenty of buddies who suffer from it, and I've seen first hand how it can affect someone. Its not something to take lightly

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Typical Monday cube life. Tinkering with my web application, wondering why it won't write itself. :hopeless: More people are putting in their notice, and looking for work elsewhere after news of the company's financial situation. Heard through the grapevine that a couple of people have been given a heads up by one of the owners to clean up their resume and start looking, just in case. Very cool of them to not blindside people, especially right before the holidays.

I'm just hoping I don't get called in for one of those talks, although I'd greatly appreciate it, if my time was up here.

redleg6 said:

It's good to be alive.

-Sean
Glad to have you back man. Lean on us if you need to, that's what we're all here for. :grouphug.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Get to relax today a bit. Don't have to work the night job and I'm taking my mother out to dinner after work tonight

Reactions: Matt and Blckshdw

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
Back on the iron horse to work today. Had to take a day off yesterday do to a sinus headache and pressure. I just wanted to put my head throw a wall. Smh. But I'm doing better today. Hopefully it stays this way.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Back in the cube after a good 3.5 day weekend.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
At work today, working on a script to fully remove an app to install a new version.
SnowBlazer said:
Renovating light fixtures at Zios. Gotta be there at 0700. Then gonna stop by my Air Force recruiter and compete for her attention for a little while.
Did you get it?

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Just working the cube today. After that, polishing on the beaSSt and the Cruzen. Supposed to be nice weather until next Wednesday.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Cube life, glad it's hump day. Inching closer to the weekend, although I don't have anything planned other than DVR time.

After peeking at a couple of engine work threads, I got an itch to research some stuff. And for some reason I'm looking at LS3 motors, LS9 super chargers/accessory drives, and 4L85E trannies. :confused: Don't ask me why, cuz it's not like I can do anything with any of that, much less afford it in the first place! :crazy:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
cubing it

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
I'm working today, tonight, tomorrow, tomorrow night, Friday, Friday night, and Saturday.

Friday night and Saturday aren't for a job though. Helping someone from church with their lower level rebuild after having mold problems that required them to gut it all.

Reactions: Matt and Capote

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Blckshdw said:
I need YOUR work schedule!! :tongue:
4 10s is great! But I am on call all of the time... 24 hour centers and cyber security...

Reactions: Porkins

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Late week so 2 more hours in the cube and then home to work til bed on the basement. Almost done though and it will be so nice once it is.

Reactions: Capote

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Let a couple of my coworkers talk me into going to a NY style pizza place by the office. They eat at this place at least 3 times a week, and at one point made me go all parental with the "you're gonna turn into a pizza!" line. :hopeless:

When we walk up to the counter, the girl at the register says "The usual?" :dielaugh: Seriously? Y'all need to mix up the lunch routine. It was good, though $7 for 2 slices isn't' something I'd wanna be shelling out almost daily like that. That's mod money ya know...

Now back in the cube, counting down the last couple of hours until quitting time.

Reactions: Sib and xavierny25

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Cube then off to a wedding rehearsal for my buddy's big day I am part of tomorrow.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Cube life only today. Took the day off from the night job so I can say good bye to a dear friend that was taken way too soon.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Wasting my life headed to Germany for another 3 months, yay Army [emoji58] [emoji58] [emoji58]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe102938

Members Online