What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
Work. Maybe COMPOUND polish the rig if I can find an extension cord for my new polisher.

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
SnowBlazer said:
Work. Maybe cokpound polish the rig if I can find an extension cord for my new polisher.
What kind of polisher did u get? D.A 5" work great I have 7" also that I just use for the roof. I do clay bar compound and heavy wax once a year. The rest of the time is hand wash a spray detailer with microfiber cloth while drying it off. It's worked for me and my rig stays good all year round.

Sib

Sep 6, 2014
SnowBlazer said:
Maybe cokpound the rig.
What on earth does this mean exactly? :undecided: :rotfl:

I'm working today then heading home. Have some family in town from Texas that I haven't see in a few years so it'll be nice catching up with them. They haven't seen my son since he was about 6 months old so I know they are looking forward to seeing him tonight as well.

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
Sib said:
What on earth does this mean exactly? :undecided: :rotfl:
Didn't catch that lol. Androids auto correct is worse at catching things than my old iPhone 5 :sadcry:

xavierny25 said:
What kind of polisher did u get? D.A 5" work great I have 7" also that I just use for the roof. I do clay bar compound and heavy wax once a year. The rest of the time is hand wash a spray detailer with microfiber cloth while drying it off. It's worked for me and my rig stays good all year round.
Harbor freight since I know I'll only use it a couple of times before it snows here (which could be next month)

uploadfromtaptalk1440451595761.jpg

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
After a relaxing Sunday, filled with football scouting reports and film breakdowns, today was a bear. Finally done and hitting the hay. Worked, practice, worked out, then went back to work, now finally home.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Class again...I hate classroom environments. I can't sit in a chair hours on end, I dunno how you office guys do that
uploadfromtaptalk1440506307821.jpg

Reactions: Mounce

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Only have to work at the office today, no night job so I'm going to my pops house and changing the brakes on his Colorado after work

Reactions: xavierny25

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Capote said:
Class again...I hate classroom environments. I can't sit in a chair hours on end, I dunno how you office guys do that
attachicon.gif
IMG_20150825_083603.jpg
I used to be the same way. This is one of those things that you'll come to understand when you get older :tongue:

As for me, same as yesterday. Everyone is talking about Taco Tuesday, the Taco Bus is supposed to be coming here. Large office building, means long lines. No thanks.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Cube life and figuring out final insurance stuff from months ago so i can wrap up basement project. Did get plumbing in for bathroom finally

redleg6

Apr 10, 2012
starting my weekly Tuesday update...

getting new tires today, trying Yokohama Geolanders since I screwed up my General Grabbers

considering next order: replacement control arms in the front and then 3" mark's lift

and hoping I don't need to drop the trans yet to do an upgrade

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Cube life... Trying to figure out why a bunch of my field laptops are not taking updates from SCCM...

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
This...
uploadfromtaptalk1440521693637.jpg

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Getting some nice news that my father and a plumber we let hunt our property are going to dial in the pvc connections so i can get to re-concreting the basement floor! Guess helping dad with 2000 lbs of scrap metal Saturday is paying nice dividends.

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
Worked for awhile before heading over to the school for practice. We had a de crew not practice. Head coach and I stayed after and did some offensive game planning and setup up all the helmets with our new decal scheme. They look great! I have to snap a pic of them tomorrow

BC backroader

Sep 6, 2014
Took a couple out on a 2 hr tour along the east side of Harrison Lake in the Polaris Crew. About 5 min after telling them that mid day is not ideal for spotting wildlife, a huge black bear sow and her twin cubs stepped into the trail about 40 yards in front of us. They whipped out cameras, while I grabbed my industrial size bear spray and flipped the safety off. No need to use it, she eyed us for a couple of minutes, then stepped off the road to the downhill side and was gone. The couple, being from Britain, were blown away by the experience, and stunned by the size of the sow. They enjoyed the ride so much, they tipped me $20 at the end! I still can't believe how much fun this part-time post-retirement gig is. I get to drive someone else's $20K toy around in the most beautiful part of the country, and get paid for it!!! I'm in heaven. :smile:

Attachments

• BC DAY camping 001.jpg
    BC DAY camping 001.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 17

redleg6

Apr 10, 2012
prepping and processing shipments in support of the Forest Service in Washington, some networks are down so I am sending some wan equipment from the FSA Whse in KCMO

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Doing a bit of work in the cube

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Getting ready to head into work. 3rd shift supervisor is going on vacation which means I will be working until 0300 Thursday morning. Same for Friday and Monday next week. I hate staying over, screws with my schedule since I dont get to bed until 0500.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Just made a list of mods in garage to try and do before Jamboree....Holly Hell I got some work to do.

Reactions: Capote

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
Well, first game of the season in the books. Didn't go as we hoped, but the problems are correctable. On to the next one.

Worked today until films, after that I got a nice stretch and rode the bike for about 30 minutes to get my legs nice and loose for tomorrow (today). League championship vs the Kentucky Extreme in Marion, Indiana. Should be a great game

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Gonna wash the rig

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Work then off to ultrasound with the wife.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Working in the cube

redleg6

Apr 10, 2012
cube life, then warehouse work

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Being a slave to the Army

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Working some OT. Three day weekend coming up and a paid holiday. Something tells me I will be spending Labor day at the plant though :no:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Well after yesterday's cube work i did more work. Got home and scraped and scrubbed and swept and mopped the concrete then once dry late last night I got the first coat of stain on it. Should work well for the bar area. Thinking one more coat and then some kinda clear to protect it from barstools and such.

And today it is back in the cube then back to finish that job.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Just working the office job today. I requested this whole wk off from the night job due to random appointments this whole wk. Like today for example, it's my nephew's 1st birthday. Can't miss that! Also thinking about going to the track to test out the new stall, but with temps touching upper 80's, maybe 90* today, it's going to be a bad night for racing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zee0719

Members Online

No members online now.