Shhh, I am sleeping.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You are not asleep anymore!!!!!!!!!!:raspberry:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
harmless said:
Ugh. My monday. Sunny and beautiful outside and I have to go to jail. Yay me. :lipsrsealed:

:rotfl:

While you are in Jail if you Harmless needs anything you just let myself and animal or porkins know and we will take care of the issue :raspberry::raspberry:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Afternoon to all the post whores.

I don't want to talk about it or post about it.

I'm just glad it's one day closer to Friday. :biggrin:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Hahahaha

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Hi whores, how is everyone tonight?

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Tired

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Well I think I pulled a muscle working out yesterday because its such a pain to put weight on my right leg right now :suicide:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Fire06 said:
While you are in Jail if you Harmless needs anything you just let myself and animal or porkins know and we will take care of the issue :raspberry::raspberry:

Nice. Ok, she needs new front end parts. A lowering kit. New rims. An oil change. A PCMForLess tune. Some new rubber...

That MIGHT let you have the keys for a day... :raspberry:

If you can get that done while I'm in jail and come pick me back up after my shift, that would be great. :thumbsup:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
harmless said:
Nice. Ok, she needs new front end parts. A lowering kit. New rims. An oil change. A PCMForLess tune. Some new rubber...

That MIGHT let you have the keys for a day... :raspberry:

If you can get that done while I'm in jail and come pick me back up after my shift, that would be great. :thumbsup:

Leave me your VISA card and consider it done. It might take a little longer than a day though....:wootwoot::wootwoot:
Good morning all have a great day

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Morning whores

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Fire06 said:
Leave me your VISA card and consider it done. It might take a little longer than a day though....:wootwoot::wootwoot:
Good morning all have a great day

LOL, if I do it myself and pay for it myself, then only *I* get to drive harmless. You apparently chose to ignore the part where you can earn this priviledge. :raspberry:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
What's up everybody????

Tomorrow is Friday! :wootwoot:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Today is my friday. I get the honor of being a best man this weekend so I am skipping work tomorrow.

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Today is my friday. I get the honor of being a best man this weekend so I am skipping work tomorrow.

Sounds like it's time for some naked women and whobblie pops. :wootwoot::Lager Louts:

Canadian Mike

Dec 3, 2011
07ChevyTruck said:
Sounds like it's time for some naked women and whobblie pops. :wootwoot::Lager Louts:

Hello, where? I already got the pops chillin'!!!

Afternoon whores!

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Canadian Mike said:
Hello, where? I already got the pops chillin'!!!

Afternoon whores!

:dielaugh: Now that's what I would expect a post whore to say. :dielaugh:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Well just got the call from the dealership, and I'm getting a new oil pan gasket... that was the culprit causing the leak...

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Boricua SS said:
Well just got the call from the dealership, and I'm getting a new oil pan gasket... that was the culprit causing the leak...

Good to know the problem is being fixed. The only question I have is the dealership billing you for this? :undecided:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
07ChevyTruck said:
Good to know the problem is being fixed. The only question I have is the dealership billing you for this? :undecided:

HELL NO!! lol... the motor is only 2 weeks old and has 600 miles on it...

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Boricua SS said:

I discovered a few days ago that I need to replace mine. I chalk it up to the 240k miles though....

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Ha ha. Matt...maybe those leaves u took off the bottom of ur pan was holding up ur leak a lil. Lol.

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
harmless said:
LOL, if I do it myself and pay for it myself, then only *I* get to drive harmless. You apparently chose to ignore the part where you can earn this priviledge. :raspberry:

You did not say I would have to pay... :crazy::crazy: You should have to pay me for my charm and wit and over all being allowed in my presence while I supervise your work on Harmless..:rotfl::rotfl: Just remember to have the beer cold and close because the knee is not 100% yet :raspberry:

07ChevyTruck said:

It is always a good time for wobblies and naked women :wootwoot::wootwoot::wootwoot:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Boricua SS said:
HELL NO!! lol... the motor is only 2 weeks old and has 600 miles on it...

I see. :cool:

:wootwoot::wootwoot: TGIF Post Whores!!!!! :wootwoot::wootwoot:

I got an birthday party to go to tomorrow for my little cousin who will be 8 years old. :cool:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
good afternoon all,, great east coast type weather here Mike :yes::yes::yes: You can keep it on the east coast though and please do not share it with us again..:hissyfit::hissyfit: consider yourself told:yes::yes:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Fire06 said:
good afternoon all,, great east coast type weather here Mike :yes::yes::yes: You can keep it on the east coast though and please do not share it with us again..:hissyfit::hissyfit: consider yourself told:yes::yes:

Nah man. We need this. A few more days of it too. Our forests are tinderboxes. This will help Timmins and Kap keep their spots on the map. :eek:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Fire06 said:

Some one needs a few whobblie pops. :yes:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
What do you do when you got nothing to do? :undecided:

Post Whore It Up!!!!! :wootwoot::wootwoot:

Canadian Mike

Dec 3, 2011
Fire06 said:

Fire06 :tongue: What you talkin' 'bout, Willis? Sunny all day here!!!

Evening whores. Looking at flooding in downtown Toronto, :eek:. Not as bad as Montreal's flooding though.

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Canadian Mike said:
Fire06 :tongue: What you talkin' 'bout, Willis? Sunny all day here!!!

Evening whores. Looking at flooding in downtown Toronto, :eek:. Not as bad as Montreal's flooding though.

Thats what I mean ..:yes::yes: This is east coast weather we need a little rain for Harmless but not this much on weekends. :hissyfit::hissyfit: This is going to cause me to stay in side and DRINK:wootwoot::wootwoot::wootwoot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SpinDrifter538

Members Online