Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Fire06 said:
I am deeply hurt :frown::frown: that you think we would want to steal harmless...:no::no: All we would do, would be to take harmless for a play day and then return her after :wootwoot::wootwoot: less of course the tank of fuel which would be on fumes :yes::yes: because we are BFF's I know you would not want us to put any fuel in it, and we would not want to offend you by filling it :yes::yes:, but do you think you could give animal and myself your best BFF's some extra money for gas in case the tank empties to fast and some lunch money :raspberry::raspberry::raspberry: Thanks buddy...

animal said:
I much prefer "Creative Acquisition" Thank you:raspberry:

Fire06 said:
I like how you word that animal :yes::yes: "Creative Acquisition" has a very nice ring to it :wootwoot::wootwoot:

Imma gonna need a restraining order against you two, aren't I. :raspberry: 500ft, minimum distance.

btw, meet my new security system.

Big-Daddy-V-01.jpg

His diet consists of people who park too close, walk to close or plot to remove harmless from my possession. :biggrin:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Harmless is any way to be ????? We are the best BFF's so having mr muscle could only hurt animal's and my feelings :rotfl::rotfl:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Morning whores

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
I need to post whore it up. :yes:

And that's what I'm doing now!!! :wootwoot::wootwoot:

Come On Friday!!!!!! :wootwoot:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Whoring for whoring's sake

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
That's what this thread is all about, post whoring for the sake of running the post count up:wootwoot::wootwoot:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
I need a whobbly pop. :yes:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
07ChevyTruck said:
I need a whobbly pop. :yes:

Only one ?????? It is 5 o'clock somewhere so it is drinking time YA! YA! YA!:wootwoot::wootwoot::wootwoot: I will pour the first round bottoms up!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Going to try that new bud lime-rita :yes::yes:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Lime....yuck. only corona

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Fire06 said:
Harmless is any way to be ????? We are the best BFF's so having mr muscle could only hurt animal's and my feelings :rotfl::rotfl:

Hurt!? HURT!? He hasn't eaten in about two days... I suspect the pain would only last about 10 minutes before shock set in - or he finishes devouring you...

BTW, with an alarm system like that, "feelings" are usually at the bottom of the "crush em" list. :rotfl:

Whorin' whorin' whorin'... get them posties whorin.... :biggrin:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
harmless said:
Hurt!? HURT!? He hasn't eaten in about two days... I suspect the pain would only last about 10 minutes before shock set in - or he finishes devouring you...

BTW, with an alarm system like that, "feelings" are usually at the bottom of the "crush em" list. :rotfl:

Whorin' whorin' whorin'... get them posties whorin.... :biggrin:

Boy I am sure glad we are BFF"s so animal and I can park our trucks so that he will watch them when we are test driven' :rotfl::rotfl:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Fire06 said:
Boy I am sure glad we are BFF"s so animal and I can park our trucks so that he will watch them when we are test driven' :rotfl::rotfl:

500 feet away.

His leash is 501 feet long. Not counting his arm's reach.

Just because I can. :biggrin:

BTW, he doesn't get paid/fed to protect other vehicles... park to close to harmless and he may use a fender to pick his teeth with...

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
harmless said:
500 feet away.

His leash is 501 feet long. Not counting his arm's reach.

Just because I can. :biggrin:

BTW, he doesn't get paid/fed to protect other vehicles... park to close to harmless and he may use a fender to pick his teeth with...

But I though we were best budds , BFF's,:rotfl::rotfl: brothers in the GMT nation :yes::yes:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
thats ok I will have animal go say hi to tiny and I will go jump in harmless and wait for animal to get done talking to Tiny :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Fire06 said:
Only one ?????? It is 5 o'clock somewhere so it is drinking time YA! YA! YA!:wootwoot::wootwoot::wootwoot: I will pour the first round bottoms up!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Going to try that new bud lime-rita :yes::yes:

Okay a few whobbly pops. I would be pouring Molson Canadian. :biggrin:

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Its only Wednesday!!!!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
This damn week is going sloooooooowwwwwww

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
07ChevyTruck said:
Okay a few whobbly pops. I would be pouring Molson Canadian. :biggrin:

Canadian Mike said:
Afternoon whores!

Did someone mention Molson Canadian? :thumbsup:

7252861960_5023061a8e_z_d.jpg

I think it was........................ME!!!!!!!:biggrin:

Hadn't heard of Molson Dry. I wonder how that tastes??? :undecided:

animal

Dec 4, 2011
harmless said:
Imma gonna need a restraining order against you two, aren't I. :raspberry: 500ft, minimum distance.

btw, meet my new security system.

Big-Daddy-V-01.jpg

His diet consists of people who park too close, walk to close or plot to remove harmless from my possession. :biggrin:
I prefer "Creative Relocation" Thank you:raspberry:

Fire06 said:
thats ok I will have animal go say hi to tiny and I will go jump in harmless and wait for animal to get done talking to Tiny :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
I aint about to show up at a bazooka fight with a knife. I'll bring a tank...no wait....a bombe.....no wait.................Ok looks like i'm gonna have to rent an aircraft carrier.:thumbsup:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
animal said:
I prefer "Creative Relocation" Thank you:raspberry:

I aint about to show up at a bazooka fight with a knife. I'll bring a tank...no wait....a bombe.....no wait.................Ok looks like i'm gonna have to rent an aircraft carrier.:thumbsup:

You might put a scratch in harmless :yes::yes:

animal

Dec 4, 2011
Fire06 said:
You might put a scratch in harmless :yes::yes:

I'll let Stef put her in the bunker before I break out the smart bombs:thumbsup:

animal

Dec 4, 2011
Fire06 said:
You are the best animal always looking out for our BBF Harmless

Yes, Yes I am! I hope Stef realizes what truly GREAT BBF's you and I are:thumbsup:

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Have been looking for a house for awhile....finally find one and put an offer in that has been accepted. Thank god getting outta this small ass aptmt. Its been good to the family but time to move on out and become a homeowner once again...

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
jrSS said:
Have been looking for a house for awhile....finally find one and put an offer in that has been accepted. Thank god getting outta this small ass aptmt. Its been good to the family but time to move on out and become a homeowner once again...

:wootwoot::wootwoot: Congrats! On Your New House! :wootwoot::wootwoot:

Lot's of good luck with it.:thumbsup:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Ya should bought mine. Been listed for over 6 months and lowered the price twice, but still stuck.

Anyway, congrats on the purchase...Meet at your place soon?

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
jrSS said:
Hellz ya!! Maybe in august somtime.

Sounds like we are talking about some grilling and whobbly pops. :yes:

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
congrats.

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
jrSS - I thought you would like that grilling & whobblie pop post of mine. :biggrin:

Tomorrow is Friday!!!! :wootwoot::wootwoot:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
07ChevyTruck said:
Sounds like we are talking about some grilling and whobbly pops. :yes:

Hell yea, I am going to break that driveway in right well before there is a meet held!!! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SpinDrifter538

Members Online