Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Sib said:
Ok so I am going to be getting a membership prolly tonight or tomorrow but am confused on the premium membership. :undecided:

Is it not offered anymore and only silver and gold are offered or do you get that by just using the donate button?

Dmanns I saw u told mounce to just donate $10. Will that get me a Premium Member title? I'm confused.

I need to get over to the anything goes area cause yall just make me :crackup:
My head is spinning :rotfl:

Reactions: CaptainKD and Sib

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Sib said:
Ok so I am going to be getting a membership prolly tonight or tomorrow but am confused on the premium membership. :undecided:

Is it not offered anymore and only silver and gold are offered or do you get that by just using the donate button?

Dmanns I saw u told mounce to just donate $10. Will that get me a Premium Member title? I'm confused.

I'm in with gold....

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
You confused whores......lol

Reactions: Sib

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Not confused. I prefer noob whore....

Reactions: Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I think there is a thread pertaining to such issues/confusion about payments for membership iirc

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Sib said:

Before when there was a "premium membership" only, you could donate as little as $10 to become a poremium member. Since switch over to silver and gold, you either donate $20 or $50 anually I believe. They no longer offer premium memberships. I am not sure when they swtiched over.

I think if you were a previous premium member, you can keep the same title by renewing your invoice.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
Before when there was a "premium membership" only, you could donate as little as $10 to become a poremium member. Since switch over to silver and gold, you either donate $20 or $50 anually I believe. They no longer offer premium memberships. I am not sure when they swtiched over.

I think if you were a previous premium member, you can keep the same title by renewing your invoice.
That's correct David [emoji106]

Sib

Sep 6, 2014
dmanns67 said:

Makes perfect sense. No longer confused. :dance:

Sib

Sep 6, 2014
I actually did some recruiting today at my baseball academy. A dad brought his son in for a baseball lesson and I noticed he pulled up in a TB LTZ. Started bs-ing about our TBs and told him about this place. He seemed interested so we'll see if he joins. He said he would check it out. :yes:

:postcount:

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Sib said:
Makes perfect sense. No longer confused. :dance:
Perfect! Can you go find me the guest button while I move DOO?

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Capote said:
I hope you can find a good replacement for your TB. Would you transfer the lift over to the other GMT360, or is that told much work to bother?
It is easy to transfer over. A lot of stuff would come off my 02 and get moved to the next one. A few things (like the headlights) would get a little bit of reworking before being reinstalled on the new.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Mounce said:
Chode, you used to hate on me and Dave for talking about recruiting on the old site. [emoji14]oke:

Whores these days :no: :raspberry:
Chode he is real-world recruiting lol

Reactions: Sib

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Crap I'm burning through my fuel oil faster than I thought. Already used nearly 1/4 tank. Guess I need to start burning that wood again!

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
I have a whole stack of it in the garage. Just been busy and not felt like hauling it into the house recently.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
:iagree:

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
I just want this tank of fuel to last the rest of the winter. Then I'm replacing the furnace, and no more fuel oil and no more wood to deal with either at that point.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
Thats why we all should be driving a Prius :blinkhuh:
Please slap yourself

Reactions: dmanns67 and Sib

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Yeah... how are multiple people supposed to drive one vehicle at the same time :dunce:

Reactions: Aarkon

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Ya

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
The time of this thread has passed. We wanted something to get our new site's post counts up, but we are solid now and would like to keep with more content and less fluff, so as of this post...

Official Post Whore Thread

is

Officially Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chirobo1

Members Online