Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Regulator and I went and checked out this RARE tb. Check this out kinda cool.
6c7b651c-c77c-1bee.jpg
6c7b651c-c786-3e4b.jpg
6c7b651c-c78f-a1e9.jpg
6c7b651c-c79a-81bd.jpg
6c7b651c-c7a4-bc14.jpg

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
I promise I am not going to be on that lot at 2am tonight stripping parts off of it!:thumbsup:

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
6c7b651c-c8fa-907a.jpg

They were closed so we only looked from the outside. Do they have 5.3's or the 4.2's??

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Nice! I just want those lights...

Ya bunch of whores :raspberry:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Morning whores

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
harmless said:
Mornin whores!!

It's gonna be a roaster today! Gonna feel like 42C with the humidex! :cool:
What happened to the thunder storms ?? Now they are on the back burner and it is a heat wave.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Fire06 said:
What happened to the thunder storms ?? Now they are on the back burner and it is a heat wave.

Weather forcasters. The ONLY job on the planet where you can be wrong 99% of the time and STILL keep your job. I don't get it. :rotfl:

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
I agree ....what a crock. But it is mother nature ur trying to guess at...what a BITCH!!

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
ta hell with all them forecasters lol...

when i wake up, if its sunny, then its a good day, if its raining, then its raining... all this 7 day, 10 day, extended forecast BS is just pointless... 90% of the time they get it wrong...

like it was supposed to be in the 90's all week here in Ohio... but today is the only day.. its 92 here right now at noon.. the rest of the days were in the high 70's... they blew that call lol..

Canadian Mike

Dec 3, 2011
Afternoon whores!

harmless said:
Weather forcasters. The ONLY job on the planet where you can be wrong 99% of the time and STILL keep your job. I don't get it. :rotfl:

Let's hope they're wrong for the rest of the week here. Rain forecasted til Saturday. :hissyfit:

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Well when I get into my SS I still pinch myself to make sure its real. Man I love my new ride...my wife is good to me!!

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
jrSS said:
Well when I get into my SS I still pinch myself to make sure its real. Man I love my new ride...my wife is good to me!!

:crackup:

i know exactly what you mean bro... ask my brother... i was all giggles when i bought mine.. and took quite some time for me to come to the realization that i had an SS...

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
U know I thought that my gas mileage would really go down hill compared to the i6. Not too much of a difference.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
jrSS said:
U know I thought that my gas mileage would really go down hill compared to the i6. Not too much of a difference.

all depends on that right foot bro, and if your modded... but stock to stock... its not far at all.. hell, i sometimes get better mileage then my Dad's '06 colorado crew cab Z71 lol... if im babying her (like now since im breaking in the new motor), i can usually go a week on a tank of gas... usually lol... i try not to let her get under a 1/2 tank due to needing the 93 octane gas, and having the bigger gas tanks (we have 23 gallon tanks, dont know if your I6 had that)... ish gets expensive lol.. but this new motor is guzzling that gas down.. it took me $120 just to go to that MI meet and come back home.. with my old motor, that was never the case.. i could make it to akron, OH (about an hour and 15 minutes away from me) on less then an 1/8 of a tank, i could make it to PA with a 1/4 tank... but she'll get dialed in eventually lol..

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
How is the new motor working out BoricuaSS ?? You were hearing some knocking... Has it gone away ?? I hope every thing is ok for you..
Good evening all hope every one had a great day

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Fire06 said:
How is the new motor working out BoricuaSS ?? You were hearing some knocking... Has it gone away ?? I hope every thing is ok for you..
Good evening all hope every one had a great day

shes very strong.. very strong.. but man there are a lot of kinks to work out... she going back to the dealer again tomorrow because there is an oil leak now... i was thinking that its the drain plug bolt, but when i posted pix on ssowners, from all theyre experiences, theyre thinking the actual pan itself, or the gasket, and the gasket is riveted on to the pan.. soo im not sure if theyre going to have to pull the motor to get to that, if thats the culprit...

the knock is still there.. it is however, faintly, just faintly, going away.. the delaership told me to drive her for 5k miles and then we;ll go from there (that is if i have her that long, im in the process of looking for another vehicle right now)..

but overall im happy with her.. these are just the side effects of a major surgery... so i just gotta get used to things..

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
It was a good weekend for me how about you post whores? :biggrin:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Good weekend. Lots of good times.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Watching tv.

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
Gooooooooooooo SPURS!! :thumbsup:
(sorry just had to get that off my chest :biggrin: )

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Morning every one

Have a great day

Yes the "dragon" is moody some metion going for a drive in Harmless again.... Don't remember who though :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Morning whores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SpinDrifter538

Members Online