Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Afternoon from one who is going :crazy:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Is it okay to say the word weekend in this thread??? I just wondering. :undecided:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Workday is almost done...WOOHOO

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
I am almost into chicago, coming in to see a brother receive further light. It promises to be a good evening.

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
07ChevyTruck said:
Is it okay to say the word weekend in this thread??? I just wondering. :undecided:

Now you are getting on the page,,:yes::yes: Thats the attitude, days off, weekends , long weekends, holidays and vacations are all good things to talk about. This thing called work you insist on bringing up really sucks :hissyfit::hissyfit: and is an all round day ruiner.:no::no: So happy to see you being so positive 07 chevy the attitude adjustment is really positive :wootwoot::wootwoot::wootwoot:

woody79

Dec 3, 2011
Is it Friday yet ? :confused: This week is dragging.

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
woody79 said:
Is it Friday yet ? :confused: This week is dragging.

I'm glad I'm off tomorrow. I work "Four 10's", and the days are TUES WED THURS and SAT. TUES WED and THURS are second shift. SAT is first shift.

woody79

Dec 3, 2011
mikeinDE said:
I'm glad I'm off tomorrow. I work "Four 10's", and the days are TUES WED THURS and SAT. TUES WED and THURS are second shift. SAT is first shift.

Sometimes I'd love to be able to work 4 10hr days. At least I get to finish at 2pm tomorrow. Can't wait for the long weekend. I can almost smell the BBQ's and taste the ice cold wobble pops :biggrin:

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
woody79 said:
Sometimes I'd love to be able to work 4 10hr days. At least I get to finish at 2pm tomorrow. Can't wait for the long weekend. I can almost smell the BBQ's and taste the ice cold wobble pops :biggrin:

I love my Four 10's, it breaks the week up and the days fly by.
Enjoy the long wknd :thumbsup:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
dontpanic_1024.jpg

polopokol_com_42_international_towel_day_dark20brown_1876.jpg

InternationalTowelDay.jpg

hitch_adams.jpg

Happy Towel Day everyone!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I need to reread some of his stuff...

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
TGIF!!!! And enjoy this long weekend you post whores you! :wootwoot:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
The picture scared the shit out of me!!! :yes::yes: I can see it now nightmares for a week at least :raspberry::raspberry: Thanks Harmless for the vision

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Fire06 said:
The picture scared the shit out of me!!! :yes::yes: I can see it now nightmares for a week at least :raspberry::raspberry: Thanks Harmless for the vision

I found the cure for nightmares like your talking about is this: 1. Spend time with friends. 2. Enjoy some whobblies.:biggrin:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
:wootwoot: I get to leave early. :wootwoot:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
CdnGMan said:
You're a scary individual Stef... you really are.
To be locked up inside your head for 15min.... :confused:

PS. I bought some LED strips for you to wire up for me as well!! :wootwoot: :wink:

Most people wouldn't make 5 minutes let alone 15 locked up in my head... Lord. :cool: Don't even try. You'd only end up in green tights, tied to a chair, drooling all over yourself while staring blankly out a big window while on the waiting list for a frontal lobotomy.

Wait... why are we having this chat? Why am I suddenly scarier than I usually am? :undecided:

Your list is long my friend... You've yet to give me a date you are going to show up to get any of it done.... :crazy: Christmas is coming. :tongue:

Fire06 said:

You sissy. :raspberry: Grab a towel. Go for a hike. :yes:

HARDTRAILZ said:
I need to reread some of his stuff...

:thumbsup: I recently bought his ebooks so I can read them at work on my iPhone! Great stuff. Great stuff. :cool:
(at least one of you appreciates this day... :wink:)

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Harmless your quote "You sissy. Grab a towel. Go for a hike. " was very hurtful, so now I am going to get my towel and a blanket and curl up and cry!!!:raspberry::raspberry::raspberry::raspberry: Fooled ya, you thought I cared, all it took was 1 no 6 drinks and the vision was gone from my head :raspberry::raspberry::raspberry:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
I picked up a 2 year old zero turn Cub Cadet tractor today! I can't wait to get out give my lawn some much needed attention!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Regulator said:
I picked up a 2 year old zero turn Cub Cadet tractor today! I can't wait to get out give my lawn some much needed attention!

Sweet action

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
silvernclean said:
The silver for the black any day!!
6c73ca98-ed77-b020.jpg

Congratz Jeff, it is sad to see the silver queen go but that is one hell of an upgrade.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Hi whores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SpinDrifter538

Members Online