Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Fire06 said:
Thats what I mean ..:yes::yes: This is east coast weather we need a little rain for Harmless but not this much on weekends. :hissyfit::hissyfit: This is going to cause me to stay in side and DRINK:wootwoot::wootwoot::wootwoot:

You can always come and stay INSIDE my garage and do the work you promised me... :raspberry:

woody79

Dec 3, 2011
cody_s said:
Met with someone over at a local volunteer fire department and dropped off an application. Wish me luck :smile:

Good luck man. That is something I always wanted to do myself.

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
harmless said:
You can always come and stay INSIDE my garage and do the work you promised me... :raspberry:

I think i would have to come over and drink inside your garage as we discussed the work to be done:wootwoot::wootwoot:

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Boricua SS said:
Well just got the call from the dealership, and I'm getting a new oil pan gasket... that was the culprit causing the leak...

I got a new engine too! To bad they can't figure out my oil leak, which is right into the coolant. Got flushed and all clean but it's only a matter of time, bout 20000km n it'll be back. Hey Harmless, how bout we swap engines? I be going past your way in a few weeks on the way to Bear Lake. I'll stop by for some Bud's but I ain't racing ya!!

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Fire06 said:
I think i would have to come over and drink inside your garage as we discussed the work to be done:wootwoot::wootwoot:

The discussin' been done. You need to order my parts and get to work now minion!!

(then maybe you can drive harmless a bit, maybe even race a grocery cart or two... :biggrin:

Denali n DOO said:
Hey Harmless, how bout we swap engines? I be going past your way in a few weeks on the way to Bear Lake. I'll stop by for some Bud's but I ain't racing ya!!

Yeah, the engine swap just ain't gonna happen. Sorry man. :raspberry:

When you coming by?! I wanna see if I'm off that day! :wootwoot:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
harmless said:
The discussin' been done. You need to order my parts and get to work now minion!!

(then maybe you can drive harmless a bit, maybe even race a grocery cart or two... :biggrin:

Harmless once again you are the best :rotfl::rotfl:

Yeah, the engine swap just ain't gonna happen. Sorry man. :raspberry:

When you coming by?! I wanna see if I'm off that day! :wootwoot:
Are you going to invite me to so I can stop by ???:wootwoot::wootwoot:
And you will even take the day off for me :wootwoot::wootwoot:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Fire06 said:
Are you going to invite me to so I can stop by ???:wootwoot::wootwoot:
And you will even take the day off for me :wootwoot::wootwoot:

Everyone's invited. You just gotta let me know in advance so I can find out if I'm working that day or not. I have an open door policy for my GMTNation friends. :thumbsup:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Good evening all it has been the best day ever...
Harmless says I am his friend !!!!!:wootwoot::wootwoot:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Fire06 said:
Good evening all it has been the best day ever...
Harmless says I am his friend !!!!!:wootwoot::wootwoot:

:dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh:

Just wait till you get my first bill. That might be an expensive perk! :raspberry:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
harmless said:
:dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh:

Just wait till you get my first bill. That might be an expensive perk! :raspberry:

Harmless we are now BFF's buddy pal :wootwoot::wootwoot:
Good morning all.. Have a great day every one :thumbsup:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Fire06 said:
Harmless we are now BFF's buddy pal :wootwoot::wootwoot:
Good morning all.. Have a great day every one :thumbsup:

Perfect! :thumbsup: There's a BFF surcharge I can add to all this!! :wootwoot:

animal said:
Teacher's pet:raspberry:

Don't worry animal... the joy will fade once he gets his first bill... :biggrin: :tongue:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Howdy Whores!

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
What a weekend!

Went to my little cousin's 8th birthday party.

Made a few bucks hauling a small wall unit for a co-worker.

Even had time to spend with friends. :cool:

animal

Dec 4, 2011
Fire06 said:
Animal you can be a BFF of Harmless's to ... We can all be BFF"S :wootwoot::wootwoot:

Your paying my "surcharge"!!

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
animal said:
Your paying my "surcharge"!!

Do not worry.. Our new BFF won't charge us the surcharge he is just saying that or everyone will want to be his BFF :yes::yes:
Animal you are on deck

animal

Dec 4, 2011
Fire06 said:
Do not worry.. Our new BFF won't charge us the surcharge he is just saying that or everyone will want to be his BFF :yes::yes:
Animal you are on deck

OH, Thanks for the tip:thumbsup: Don't tell anyone else! OK!!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Morning whores

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
harmless said:
Morning whores... and the two whom are always scheming to steal harmless. :biggrin:

I am deeply hurt :frown::frown: that you think we would want to steal harmless...:no::no: All we would do, would be to take harmless for a play day and then return her after :wootwoot::wootwoot: less of course the tank of fuel which would be on fumes :yes::yes: because we are BFF's I know you would not want us to put any fuel in it, and we would not want to offend you by filling it :yes::yes:, but do you think you could give animal and myself your best BFF's some extra money for gas in case the tank empties to fast and some lunch money :raspberry::raspberry::raspberry: Thanks buddy...

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Good Afternoon whores...The w_rk day is almost over for me!!!

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Afternoon to all who love to tap the keys on the keyboard. :thumbsup:

animal

Dec 4, 2011
harmless said:
Morning whores... and the two whom are always scheming to steal harmless. :biggrin:

I much prefer "Creative Acquisition" Thank you:raspberry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SpinDrifter538

Members Online