Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Morning whores

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
YAY!!! I get to go downtown on the last day of the NATO SHIT...

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Just laying around being lazy today watching the kid play video games. Have a sinus infection again. Yay :mad:

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
Yea i'm not feeling all that well rite now myself... :sadcry:

Canadian Mike

Dec 3, 2011
Afternoon ya bunch of drunk whores! Oh wait ... I'm the hungover one :raspberry::raspberry:!! What a long weekend! Tuesday gonna suck big time.

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
You enjoy work tomorrow Mike I am still off with my Knee so I guess I will have another drink and just relax :raspberry::raspberry:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Afternoon to all my fellow post whores. I do not want another day like this one way to busy and everything hitting me at once. :crazy:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
It is a great day across the border since it is a stat holiday and sunny and hot .... Great beer drinking weather :wootwoot::wootwoot: summer time like weather and stat holidays go so well together :wootwoot::wootwoot:

Guano

Jan 4, 2012
Will trade anybodys knee problems for this M fcking hip that has been going in & out since last fri.:hissyfit:
...........Whores......

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Hey Whores!

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
still shy of 5k Kyle...

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Yep. It just is not meant to be...

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Wow. Simply Wow....

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Afternoon!:thumbsup: Is it 5 o'clock some place? :undecided:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Its damn close to 5 here. Cant wait to leave work today!

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Fire06 said:
Go ahead and ruin my day with talk of "WORK":hissyfit::hissyfit:

HARDTRAILZ said:
Its damn close to 5 here. Cant wait to leave work today!

Becareful some post whores don't like that 4 letter word that begins with w. :ugh:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Work pays for mods, so work is not a bad word at all. In fact it is the reason I can post as much as i do.

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Work pays for mods, so work is not a bad word at all. In fact it is the reason I can post as much as i do.

:iagree: But as you can from my post some members don't like that word. :yes:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
CdnGMan said:
Could be worse I suppose... :wink:

I could have Canyonaro lifted WITHOUT a proper jack capable of lifting her up... :rotfl: :poke:

WTF you talking about?! Did you just pull a fail!?!?! :crazy: Seriously, if you broke something doing that, *I AM NOT FIXING THAT!!*

Imma gonna post about it first. :rotfl: Then make you suffer for the fix... :raspberry:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
InternationalTowelDay.jpg

:biggrin:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
07ChevyTruck said:
:iagree: But as you can from my post some members don't like that word. :yes:

Are you picking on me Darkside ???? That is just mean, as I recover here at home with this beautiful weather we have been having, not thinking about work yet and then YOU talk about it just to ruin my day!!!:hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit: Thanks alot time off wrecker :raspberry::raspberry:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
This weekend is the long weekend. 4-day weekend! LOL

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Morning whores

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Fire06 said:
Are you picking on me Darkside ???? That is just mean, as I recover here at home with this beautiful weather we have been having, not thinking about work yet and then YOU talk about it just to ruin my day!!!:hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit: Thanks alot time off wrecker :raspberry::raspberry:

Just remember we have cookies. :biggrin:

Would some one please get this member a whobblie pop or two. Thank You! :2thumbsup:

Canadian Mike

Dec 3, 2011
Evening whores! HID's in lows & fogs done. :thumbsup: I haven't used the relay yet or done the cap mod.

cody_s

Dec 6, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Canadian Mike said:
Evening whores! HID's in lows & fogs done. :thumbsup: I haven't used the relay yet or done the cap mod.

I'm running the cap mod, haven't done the relay. Just remember to manually turn them off before you put it in gear during the day.

woody79

Dec 3, 2011
07ChevyTruck said:

Would some one please get this member a whobblie pop or two. Thank You! :2thumbsup:

Did someone say cookies??? I want cookies :biggrin:

Evening peeps. Hope everyone had a good day. Only 2 more days, then a nice 3 day long weekend :wootwoot::wootwoot::wootwoot: 2 BBQ's planned for the long weekend. Should be a good one.

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
07ChevyTruck said:

Tonight I am not drinking any whobblies...:no::no: I am drinking rye and cokes that are just great..:yes::yes: Thats not right that you American GMT nationers get a 3 day weekend and we don't here in Canada :hissyfit::hissyfit: This is just not right . I think you should all protest and give the long weekend to the Canadian's because our long weekend last weekend was so good we need another one:wootwoot::wootwoot::wootwoot: Lets drink and rejoice :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Jan 4, 2012
evening to all of you, its been a long day for me, last night i was up until 12:30am, spray painting the front and back bumpers, its looking good when I am finished I will have to post pictures. Then I had to get up for work 5.5 hrs later to go to work. ..... can't wait for this week to be over has been a weird week so far....

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wmek

Members Online