Yesterday i drove it 100 miles.

Today i think its hoing to beach at local lake

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Replaced the fuel filter. Then logged on and saw a thread about the fuel filter. Whoa.

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
Wash, wax, and clean the inside. If I can grow some balls....I may even tackle cleaning the engine compartment. With Phantom's track record, I'm a bit scared lol

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
silvernclean said:
Bought a tb SS. Hehehehehehe

See if the admins can swap your name out to blacknclean now :biggrin:

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
20+ pics or it didn't happen :biggrin: SSclub!

tokahao

Dec 9, 2011
fr34kout said:
Decided that my truck needed moar low!

20120525_165237.jpg

Back end will come down more when I get the correct drop shocks in

NICE! Not too many like yours running around here on Oahu. :thumbsup:

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
Well...I washed the truck. Attempted waxing using Mcguire's spray wax...I think it's the quick wax. This is the second time I used it. The first time it worked wonderful, this time I'm super pissed. It just smears around making the truck look crappy. I just spent an hour on 1 door trying to get the crap to buff off...and nada. I won't be using it again I don't think. I applied it in the shade where it's semi cool(90+ degrees today), it says I can use it in the direct sunlight. I did it in direct sunlight last time, so maybe it needs to be applied in direct sunlight? Whichever it's useless, and i'm mad.

The engine compartment will have to wait till tomorrow....I think I will finish the waxing this evening.

tokahao

Dec 9, 2011
Changed all 4 rotors to BrakeMotives and pads to Evolutions. Broke 'em in on the H3 freeway hehe! Also changed the stock shocks and struts at 104K miles, definitely an improvement--like a new car! Only took me 5 hours, not bad for a first timer.
View attachment 21072
View attachment 21073

Attachments

• WP_000586.jpg
    WP_000586.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 12
  • WP_000587.jpg
    WP_000587.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 12

revamp

Dec 22, 2011
Mansfield, TX
After having a code that my Cat was blocked up, I finally replaced it, and while it was getting sparked, I had them just remove the resonator. They put a nice piece of pipe, slightly bent at the end. Looks like it was meant to be there. I gas mileage had gotten pretty bad, too, and I already notice a subtle improvement of being back to some resemblance of normal.

While I was out today, I had my oil changed, Mobile 1 5W30 High Mileage Synthetic, and a Mobile 1 Extended Life Filter. The only thing my truck will hold in. Any other oil and it just disappears...

Other than needing a bath, my truck is pretty happy today.

(next step, replace ball joints and end links.... blah)

Edit: Also discovered my CV boot on my drivers site spewed it's guts. It's pretty new, so I have to get it warranty replaced, then I will feel better. :smile:

Happy TB'ing!

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
silvernclean said:
Lol sounds good man!! Its just a name....right???:cool:

just like your Avatar is "just a pic... right???" :crackup::rotfl: time to change that puppy... sad to see the Voy go.. but glad with what you replaced it with :yes:...

so when do the mods begin :undecided::lipsrsealed:lol

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
I have been trying all day. But only have my phone...SO the damn thing won't load a pic now. Try again tomorrow. :banghead:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
yup.. gotta love the limitations of tapatalk lol...

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
silvernclean said:
Lol sounds good man!! Its just a name....right???:cool:

I think you should paint the SS silver to make the name fit.

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
smitty5150 said:
Dude, I'm kidding. I will actually find out for you. I know the name can be changed, but i don't know if there is a post count cutoff.

Lol. Its all goo bro. It doesn't matter to me. I've got over 1000 posts so its prolly a no. Lol.

redleg6

Apr 10, 2012
cleaned this up...

IMG_20120526_204538.jpg

now i am :smile:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Boricua SS said:
so when do the mods begin :undecided::lipsrsealed:lol

Trust me, there is already a plan in place. I just hope his budget is ready for it.

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
Regulator said:
Trust me, there is already a plan in place. I just hope his budget is ready for it.

Pockets Run Deep in LS2 performance world, words like Aluminum,Ported,Polished,Kooks,Yank,Comp Cams and sooo many more.
Im so close to my headers its killing me!

SBUBandit

Dec 5, 2011
Nothing exciting for the TB today, just ran it around picking up flowers for the yard, however I did make myself a lovely spreadsheet to track Fuel fillups and mileage since I got the truck.

CdnGMan

Nov 22, 2011
Toronto

Attachments

• IMG_1625.jpg
    IMG_1625.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1627.jpg
    IMG_1627.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1635.jpg
    IMG_1635.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_2464.jpg
    IMG_2464.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 34

cody_s

Dec 6, 2011
Atlanta, GA

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
cody_s said:
First one is my favorite :smile:

I fully agree. That first one's the money shot.

Hey Greg, is that a public parking garage? I wouldn't mind being able to take a few of harmless in one of them...

CdnGMan

Nov 22, 2011
Toronto
harmless said:
I fully agree. That first one's the money shot.

Hey Greg, is that a public parking garage? I wouldn't mind being able to take a few of harmless in one of them...

Hmmm... that first shot is starting to grow on me... slowly...

As for the garage, yup it is.. and it's free too... there's a rooftop area too, but it was blocked off last night when I went - I think I'm gonna check it out today...
Just gotta remember to make sure that the camera has fresh batteries in it as well!! :biggrin:

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
CdnGMan said:
Hmmm... that first shot is starting to grow on me... slowly...

As for the garage, yup it is.. and it's free too... there's a rooftop area too, but it was blocked off last night when I went - I think I'm gonna check it out today...
Just gotta remember to make sure that the camera has fresh batteries in it as well!! :biggrin:

I'd say the last shot BUT only because I want to enter the contest lmao and if you post the first shot....I won't win :biggrin:

But yes, the first picture is amazing!! Canyonaro(spelling) looks beautiful in it :thumbsup:

EDIT- To keep on the subject....I am trying to move Phantom around to get a good garage shot for the contest!

NewfieEnvoy

Jan 25, 2012
Just finished turkey basting the power steering and brake fluid. Also did my first TB cleaning. Didn't take it pics, it was rotten like everyone else's and now it's clean like everyone else's :smile:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
i agree with Harmless and the others CdnGMan... first shot hands down!! DO IT!! :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rrachal

Members Online

No members online now.