What did you do to your GMT today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Mike

Dec 3, 2011
Added another decal to the liftglass. Any Habs fans on GMTNation?

7222784632_d21aa927d7_z_d.jpg

Closeup of a classic logo.

7222782992_a0a80b11d3_z_d.jpg

:frown: Yes I still remember '93! Oh yeah, and '67 as well!

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Canadian Mike - You got an Avalanche fan here. I think the GMT sticker looks much better than the other one. :biggrin::rotfl: Actually they both look good. :yes:

Canadian Mike

Dec 3, 2011
07ChevyTruck said:
Canadian Mike - You got an Avalanche fan here. I think the GMT sticker looks much better than the other one. :biggrin::rotfl: Actually they both look good. :yes:

Thanks.

Avs fan in NJ? :confused:

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
I was going to order a new upper trailing arm to replace my broken one from Amazon as they have the best price on a new one, and I have an Amazon gift card that I am going to use, but I put the card down someplace and I forget where it is :crazy: Dang it.

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
Driving it to Burlington to take my beautiful daughter clothes shopping. At 17 months old, they sure do grow fast lol then, hopefully bringing Phantom home to give him a much needed bath, and wax.

Wishbone

Dec 5, 2011
Res Del

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1337469467291.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1337469467291.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 90

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Took it to a meet

woody79

Dec 3, 2011
Washed it and then took it on my in-laws property (about as off road as is it gets for me) to dump some grass clippings/yard junk. At least I got to give the 4wd a work out.

In retrospect .... maybe I should have given it a wash after and not before :undecided:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
TexazReece said:
Well I didn't do the led 3rd brake light today but work played a part in delaying posting pics

Excellent :thumbsup:

TexazReece said:
Installed my Texas Edition emblems today tho lol. Do you all think they should stay or go?

Keep em, something different from the other TBs out there.

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
What a whore lol.

Mines at a meet to

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
I took apart and took off dust shields on both sides. No more damn squeeling. Now sittin down drinking ice cold water. 90 degrees. :biggrin:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
silvernclean said:
I took apart and took off dust shields on both sides. No more damn squeeling. Now sittin down drinking ice cold water. 90 degrees. :biggrin:

hope i didnt have any influence on that :raspberry:

borretje

Jan 1, 2012

Attachments

• chevy.jpg
    chevy.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 13
  • chevy1.jpg
    chevy1.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 14
  • naamloos.jpg
    naamloos.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 12
  • olds.jpg
    olds.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 13
  • olds1.jpg
    olds1.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 12

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Boricua SS said:
hope i didnt have any influence on that :raspberry:

Ur always an influence. I mean look at ur rig. I was tired of the squeeling. Not embarrased now. :tongue:. Lol

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
silvernclean said:
Ur always an influence. I mean look at ur rig. I was tired of the squeeling. Not embarrased now. :tongue:. Lol

you are too bro... lookin at your Voy yesturday gave me what i was looking for as far as lowering the beaSSt and how it would look with the 2" drop, and you are using the tires i will be going to as well... (the sizes i mean, not so much brand)..

i would take that squeeling over the "diesel" sound outta my new motor anyday lol..

and beautifuul cutty Bor...

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
Gave the front end a fresh coat of bug guts. I drove about 2.5 hours from Coldwater, MI to Dearborn (Detroit), MI then about 2.5 hours home.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Boricua SS said:
you are too bro... lookin at your Voy yesturday gave me what i was looking for as far as lowering the beaSSt and how it would look with the 2" drop, and you are using the tires i will be going to as well... (the sizes i mean, not so much brand)..

i would take that squeeling over the "diesel" sound outta my new motor anyday lol..

and beautifuul cutty Bor...

:undecided::undecided: lets trade, Big sexy (my car) for the beaSSt :lightbulb::lightbulb:

Promise you wont get a diesel sound out of mine :rotfl:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
ItsOnVoy said:
:undecided::undecided: lets trade, Big sexy (my car) for the beaSSt :lightbulb::lightbulb:

Promise you wont get a diesel sound out of mine :rotfl:

well if you were at the meet................ :raspberry::rotfl: you would hear what we all mean lol... but i might take you up on your offer :crackup:

but its off to the dealership again tomorrow for a tear down to see whats wrong... cant wait to hear the reasoning this time... hate to say it... but the reality is becoming more and more of a reality and i might just give up the beaSSt... trade in value is optimal now, i would get at least $10k in equity, and the cost to trade in SUV's will get lower and lower due to gas... but alas, just gotta wait to see what the dealer says... hopefully its not another 2 month process again...

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
silvernclean said:
Good luck man......hopefully nothin to serious

thx bro... i'll be sure to keep everyone posted...

but as for what i did to my GMT today... well her break in period is up... the new motor has over 600 miles on her... so i did some spirited driving and tested her in ways that we wont discuss here :lipsrsealed:, lets just say i'll miss her while shes at the dealership lol.. the new motor is definetly more powerfull then the older one.. too bad i cant feel how she rolls with the mods back in her...

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Boricua SS said:
well if you were at the meet................ :raspberry::rotfl: you would hear what we all mean lol... but i might take you up on your offer :crackup:

but its off to the dealership again tomorrow for a tear down to see whats wrong... cant wait to hear the reasoning this time... hate to say it... but the reality is becoming more and more of a reality and i might just give up the beaSSt... trade in value is optimal now, i would get at least $10k in equity, and the cost to trade in SUV's will get lower and lower due to gas... but alas, just gotta wait to see what the dealer says... hopefully its not another 2 month process again...

I know I know :frown::frown: Sucks I had to miss it

But yeah hopefully its okay! Looks like the mazda is more of the reality for the next car huh lol

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
ItsOnVoy said:
Looks like the mazda is more of the reality for the next car huh lol

welllll... there are other options out there... found a couplr of Z06 vettes... used of course, but only 15k miles on them... and usually young kids cant afford them, so they are usually taken care of by people with, as my brother says, mid life crisis, or older folks that just look for a cruising vehicle...

hate to even say this.. but there are a couple snakes out there too... never owned a ford... but a snake... :salivate:

Irishboy02

Apr 1, 2012
Rear diff cover was getting a little pitty and oxidized. Hit it with a wire brush and painted it Rustoelum Hammer Silver Metallic. Had no painters tape or masking tape so i had to use ducttape

IMG_7626.jpg

smitty5150

Nov 18, 2011
So, I had a weekend. I replaced the radiator support, which involved a complete disassembly of Tue front end. I had to fix ky radiator as well, did a proven plastic welding method to repair a crack in one of the plastic side tanks. I also ditched the clutch fan, and will have my concord e fans wired up tomorrow. I am also deleting Tue oil cooler lines. Should he good to go tomorrow night, and that is when we will get some pictures.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Boricua SS said:
welllll... there are other options out there... found a couplr of Z06 vettes... used of course, but only 15k miles on them... and usually young kids cant afford them, so they are usually taken care of by people with, as my brother says, mid life crisis, or older folks that just look for a cruising vehicle...

hate to even say this.. but there are a couple snakes out there too... never owned a ford... but a snake... :salivate:

Got your eyes on a nice cobra huh lol they bite my friend :wink:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Drove it!

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
Washed and gassed it up for the week. Snapped this pic and played with it a little.

4b5be9e4-adef-c1e9.jpg

03TB93

Mar 25, 2012
07 TB RIDER said:
Washed and gassed it up for the week. Snapped this pic and played with it a little.

4b5be9e4-adef-c1e9.jpg

Love that windsheild tinted like that :biggrin: :cool: :wootwoot: Makes me miss mine :frown: Nice work :thumbsup:

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
Got back to St.Louis from telephone pole climbing training and put her straight to work

IMAG0374.jpg

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
well i was at the dealership, and they decided not to tear down the new motor... they want me to drive it for up to 5000 miles... :eek::eek: my guess is, after the 5k miles, if the motor is still making the noise, theyre gonna say "well, its lasted this long, so it must be a normal noise for the new motor"

at the rate that she sees road time, i'll barely have 2,000 miles on her by the time i go to put her up in storage for winter.... oh well, i'll have her for all the meets this season :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
I290

Members Online