What did you do to your GMT today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Mah liftgate now stays open without the help of vise grips!!!!

I don't have any pics but I do have an artists rendition of what it looks like now.:cool:

ccd48331.jpg

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
07 TB RIDER said:
Ask and you shall receive...

You got it like that? :undecided:

Then in that case, I'd like a wiper cowl, wind jammer spoiler, NF roof rack lights, a tech 2, and an SS to play with. Thanks Mike!! :thumbsup:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
I removed a few things out of the interior.

2012-05-11204737.jpg

fadyasha

Dec 21, 2011
CdnGMan said:
:iagree: All I know is that I'd love to get my hands on that bush bar he's got on the front of his ride... :yes:
I've never seen anything like that before... :undecided:

Yup you can find them on ebay, just search Bull Guard for Trailblazer :biggrin:

ItsOnVoy said:
Just pull them off, don't bother with fish line and goo gone etc. You pull them off and they come off clean and the tape left behind will come off very easy with your finger!

Looks better man! Maybe some chrome side views and door handles to match? :undecided: You can do just the top of the door handle chrome and the bottom stays colored

I know I can get my hands on chrome door handles but worried it'll get too shiny and wont match my taste! still debatable though! That's interesting about the side moldings though! I heard people waxed once, twice and thrice to get it all cleaned properly! I'll give it a shot over the weekend :wink:

TexazReece said:
Looks awesome, going with the lifted tb :thumbsup:

Thanks bud! the running boards kinda make it lower but this being my daily driver it would be hard to just remove them. Wife needs that extra leverage to get in, especially if carrying my 9 month old daughter :rotfl:

Canary2323

Mar 31, 2012
Tinted out my side markers, not sure how if feel about it yet.

Attachments

• IMG_20120512_190950.jpg
    IMG_20120512_190950.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 16

TexazReece

Dec 4, 2011
I think itz badass, as long as the amber can be seen when you have on your turn signals I sure all is good. Very Kool mod :salivate:

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
I sat in the drivers seat and heard the distinct sound of something metal breaking. The butt part of the seat can move up and down now. The seat needs some revampling anyway so I'll just have one extra thing to take care of.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Drove it a couple hundred miles at the wife's request. It is Mothers day weekend and she perfers to venture out n about in the big truck even if our other vehicles get better mpg.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
I replaced my temperature sensor. I also tried to replace my fan clutch, however my current one did not want to come off. Anyone want to help replace a fan clutch next weekend at the Midwest meet?

fadyasha

Dec 21, 2011
Thanks to carlton My headlights and fog lights are off for polishing :mad: you Just had to point out the fog lights didn't u? :biggrin:

52fa8d58.jpg

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
:lipsrsealed: Secret mod to be reveled @ the big meet, nothing big, but I gotta hold something back. If anyone guesses correctly I'll give you a free TrailVoy decal at the meet :crackup: If I remember to bring them I'll give you one just for asking, Then everyone will beat you down :raspberry:

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Well yesterday I cleaned and detailed the inside of the voy (well to the best of my ability).

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Short Bus said:
:lipsrsealed: Secret mod to be reveled @ the big meet, nothing big, but I gotta hold something back. If anyone guesses correctly I'll give you a free TrailVoy decal at the meet :crackup: If I remember to bring them I'll give you one just for asking, Then everyone will beat you down :raspberry:

Nobody wants ur stupid decal. Lol

jham

Nov 20, 2011
Regulator said:
I replaced my temperature sensor. I also tried to replace my fan clutch, however my current one did not want to come off. Anyone want to help replace a fan clutch next weekend at the Midwest meet?

I will help ya

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Regulator said:

U obviously didn't use ur biggest bfh or ur pickle fork. C'mon. Lol

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
Well...Friday I cleaned the inside and packed it for the Middle Amana Meet. Saturday morning I took it to the car wash and gave him a bath. Then drove to Amana Colonies without any issues. Today we are all relaxing, although the grocery store seems to be in our near future lol.

One of the best parts was having the guys listen to it under the hood and learned that the truck sounds pretty damn good, and the "noises" I hear is just paranoia lol I guess that happens after owning a few POS vehicles throughout the years. But now I get to rest easy.

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
I was able to catch cam sig cutting out on a lab scope so I'm the proud owner of a new cam sensor!:wootwoot:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
silvernclean said:
U obviously didn't use ur biggest bfh or ur pickle fork. C'mon. Lol

Nope, didn't find the ability to use either of them. I did however have some decent deflection on my biggest pipe wrench and the fan would still not break loose. It is my own fault really, I brought this on myself. Last week I was talking to Hardtrailz and made the comment that since I replaced the water pump about 75k miles ago that it shouldn't be to difficult to get the fan separated this time. :hissyfit:

fireman4215

Dec 18, 2011
Took the jet skis out to the lake this weekend.
a693481e-f930-ed39.jpg

Snapped a pic while stopping to get some beer.

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
Spent some time touching up the wash we gave Phantom yesterday for the meet. Cleaned the inside of all the stuff from yesterday. Hubby fixed my drivers side view mirror, AND we just cut the resonator off!!! We weren't able to do it yesterday at the meet, honestly I was having so much fun I actually forgot lol. I LOVE the sound of the truck without the can, and it actually is quite a bit louder and beefier sounding without it. Not quite as throaty as it would be with something like a magnaflow, but it's a good start for now!

And yes, Pics or it didn't happen. I took it a step further and got a video of hubby cutting it off, and what it sounds like without the can! Just need to upload and will post the updated pics and vids.

The monster

P1030412.jpg

The super Hero's sidekick

P1030411.jpg

The Hero and his sidekick

P1030413.jpg

Attacking the monster

P1030429.jpg

Mission completed!

P1030431.jpg

Sorry for the Black and white effects, I got to excited to change the camera back to normal lol I'm going to preview the video's before I post them, just to make sure they came out okay. So

To Be Continued...........

Video of after....Don't mind my reflection in the truck, I'm still in my jammies lol Just click the picture, it will bring the video up, and the video does it absolutely no justice. It really does sound a lot better!

And a video of hubby cutting it off....don't mind his expletive, he was working with a short saw tip.

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
cody_s said:
Well done, ya finally got rid of the can! :thumbsup:

Thanks Cody! It was due, that's for sure. I'm in love with how it sounds now, and makes me more excited for an exhaust mod :biggrin:

cody_s

Dec 6, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Voymom said:
Thanks Cody! It was due, that's for sure. I'm in love with how it sounds now, and makes me more excited for an exhaust mod :biggrin:

Haha yeah it's definitely fun. I'm running a Flowmaster muffler, and I love the way it sounds.. Can't wait to see what you end up doing with yours :smile:

CdnGMan

Nov 22, 2011
Toronto

Attachments

• IMG_2343.jpg
    IMG_2343.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_2344.jpg
    IMG_2344.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2352.jpg
    IMG_2352.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2350.jpg
    IMG_2350.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2346.jpg
    IMG_2346.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2345.jpg
    IMG_2345.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 17

SBUBandit

Dec 5, 2011
CdnGMan said:
Looks / sounds good... I still need to do that to Canyonaro too... mebbe when I'm up at Stef's I'll get it done... :undecided:

As for me, I just polished the rims & dressed the tires on her today...

Before buffing:
View attachment 6669

After buffing the polish out:
View attachment 6670

Various shots at my parents place while celebrating Mother's Day:
View attachment 6671

View attachment 6672

View attachment 6673

View attachment 6674

Is it just me or did the attachments not work?

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
CdnGMan - That ride of yours looks sweet. :thumbsup:

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
Taking the voy out to where all the cool peeps hang! TSC for some dog food, and then maybe wal-mart for dinner stuff. I may even pick up a few cans of.....:lipsrsealed:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
CdnGMan said:
Thanks for that...

I think I may need Stef to create a "Mall Rated" decal for her... :undecided:

:rotfl: Mall Crawler! :rotfl:

I wonder what the qualifications for Mall Rating is? :undecided:

SBUBandit

Dec 5, 2011
Nice work cdngman. looks good.

My goal for this past weekend was to get the truck all cleaned up for this weekend's meet, however the weather did not cooperate, as it never stopped raining Saturday. Now I have to hope I can get out of work early Friday to wash it for Saturday. Herniated another disc in my neck this morning, so we'll see how that goes. Should be ok for the meet, just not sure about the cleaning the truck part.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
SBUBandit said:
however the weather did not cooperate, as it never stopped raining Saturday.

I dont understand...The rain is how mine generally gets washed. :raspberry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
I290

Members Online