Not open for further replies.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Voymom said:
You still have a TV sticker in that truck!! :squint: :wowfaint: :diggrave:

Besides that it looks great!!!

i was waiting for someone to notice that :crackup:

as for me.. i received my switchbacks from Kevin (DFWWIZ) in the mail today... cant wait to get them put in...

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Replaced driver's side head light.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
I drove my GMT to school today (as I always do)...that is doing something to it :biggrin:

MichEnvoyGuy

Dec 3, 2011
ItsOnVoy said:
I drove my GMT to school today (as I always do)...that is doing something to it :biggrin:

Oh yeah! Well today I noticed there are bread crumbs in my cupholder from that speedway hot dog I reluctantly ate and got a bad case of the farts from, and plan on cleaning the cupholder (and spraying my seat with Febreze!) later today :raspberry:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
MichEnvoyGuy said:
Oh yeah! Well today I noticed there are bread crumbs in my cupholder from that speedway hot dog I reluctantly ate and got a bad case of the farts from, and plan on cleaning the cupholder (and spraying my seat with Febreze!) later today :raspberry:

:rotfl::rotfl: might want to change those seats also if your going to light it up in the truck haha!! :raspberry: Or have those windows open because it will a gas chamber in there after loll

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Thanks for the reminder I need to clean the inside of mine. Again.

Uncle Blazer

Dec 8, 2011
walked up to it, saw a huge door ding/gash in the driver side rear door trim piece and drove back to work mad. :hissyfit:

Attachments

• IMG-20120308-00056.jpg
    IMG-20120308-00056.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG-20120308-00055.jpg
    IMG-20120308-00055.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 4

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Uncle Blazer said:
walked up to it, saw a huge door ding/gash in the driver side rear door trim piece and drove over to the asshole who did it and ripped there door off and beat them with it:Boxin::diggrave:

Yes that would seem like a reasonable reaction :biggrin:

Man does that make me not want to take my trims off lol

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Thats why I love my sliders and being up high. Most doors only can hit the steel bar.

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
MichEnvoyGuy said:

ItsOnVoy said:
:rotfl::rotfl: might want to change those seats also if your going to light it up in the truck haha!! :raspberry: Or have those windows open because it will a gas chamber in there after loll

Note to self don't ride in MichEnvoyGuy's truck. Good chance of bad smells from farts. :biggrin:

MedicatedMike

Feb 24, 2012
Changed the other wheel bearing (drivers side this time) as it was starting to make noise. CLEANED THROTTLE BODY with Deep Creep and put a can of Seafoam in the gas tank. Also checked the manifold bolts expecting them to be loose or to have a crack in manifold, but didnt see any crack/carbon and bolts were tight! Getting that heat shield out of way....blows. :biggrin:

Truck is back to being very quite and runs extremely smooth. So far mpg is still on 13.0, exact same as before todays additions but it was only driven for 30 miles so far.

FlyingFischer

Dec 4, 2011
Spokane, WA
Bought myself a new radio for the TB. Thought i went in to down grade my radio(coming from a pioneer p3100), but working in the truck accessory business and knowing people at car shops i ended up walking out with a new Kenwood KDC-X995 for only $125!:wootwoot: Except for not having a screen anymore i think this was a huge upgrade!:wootwoot::wootwoot::wootwoot:

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
driving around dashless buying resistors lol
IMAG0270.jpg

Then I did my rear wiper switch with LEDs, it looks so good but it was such a disaster so Im really worried about moving on before I break something else, I demolished the circuitry at the lower led and had to run a jump wire which also sucked in the small amount of space I had.
Camera sucks at night.
IMAG0273.jpg

IMAG0274.jpg

DJones

Jan 21, 2012
St. Petersburg, Florida
Uncle Blazer said:
walked up to it, saw a huge door ding/gash in the driver side rear door trim piece and drove back to work mad. :hissyfit:

That's why I park in the parking spot farthest away.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
STLtrailbSS said:
driving around dashless buying resistors lol

Yeah, been there countless times, you get used to it... I can already tell you, seeing the rear wiper switch and the dull HVAC lights next to it, is gonna start bugging you after about a week, so hope you got some additional resistors for it!! :wink:

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
Blckshdw said:
Yeah, been there countless times, you get used to it... I can already tell you, seeing the rear wiper switch and the dull HVAC lights next to it, is gonna start bugging you after about a week, so hope you got some additional resistors for it!! :wink:

Oh I bought out radioshack lol I plan on swapping out everything. I will probably tackle the hvac this weekend just hope I dont destroy something lol Im good at that with small circuits

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
I am dragging the Envoy behind the Bravada.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
Regulator said:
I am dragging the Envoy behind the Bravada.

Didn't you go get a new ride in Jersey??

What did you get?

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
the envoy is going to be the recipient of new toys, I just didn't want to have to drive both vehicles to indianapolis.

there will be a new acquisition that I am picking up in new jersey tomorrow. pictures and explanation to follow soon

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
Regulator said:
the envoy is going to be the recipient of new toys, I just didn't want to have to drive both vehicles to indianapolis.

there will be a new acquisition that I am picking up in new jersey tomorrow. pictures and explanation to follow soon

Ahh, okay. I will definitely keep an eye out for pictures!

Be safe driving you two!!!

mapanch

Dec 2, 2011
Regulator said:

Ah ok. Be careful out there. Good luck to you. Looking forward to updates.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
DJones said:
:iagree: Then you two should come see mine and be jealous. :drooling:

Not much to be jealous of...

DJones

Jan 21, 2012
St. Petersburg, Florida
HARDTRAILZ said:
Not much to be jealous of...

Maybe not in the sense you are thinking, but I do have the best-looking TB in a 30-mile range. (Those two are too close) Always have, since my first modification.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
DJones said:
Maybe not in the sense you are thinking, but I do have the best-looking TB in a 30-mile range. (Those two are too close) Always have, since my first modification.

Woah...30 whole miles...Nope the new roof rack killed the look.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
DJones said:
Whatever. I give up.

Like you gave up on being lifted since you did not get your moneys worth since you never bothered to wheel the truck? Plenty of badlands trips you woulda joined in on...

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
DJones said:

you never know david, 1 of these days I might sell my trucks. maybe then you'll have a chance to broaden that range. :tongue:

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Hmmm.. Me thinks there is more to this story than what I am reading...

Short Bus said:

What he said..

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Drove across the Ohio state line

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Regulator said:
Drove across the Ohio state line

Hope the trip is all good!

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Hope the trip is all good!

I stopped and took a three hour nap in my truck at the Ohio-West Virginia state line.

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
Regulator said:
you never know david, 1 of these days I might sell my trucks. maybe then you'll have a chance to broaden that range. :tongue:

I'm calling shotgun on the Envoy, I want it!! :raspberry:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
I handed off the keys and allowed Jeff to drive my truck through West Virginia and into Pennsylvania.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
josh Rescue

Members Online