What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Could buy it back and DIY fix it. Turn it into an offroad rig or something :biggrin:

Mike534x

Apr 9, 2012
That's not too bad of an idea, its mostly just cosmetic damage nothing major needs to be done and the frame is still intact as it everything under the hood.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Working

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Maintenance time for my snowmobile

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
With nice weather, and a 3 day weekend, decided to get out for some fresh air. Hit one of the area outlet malls to walk around, get some light cardio and do some window shopping. Ended up buying a new t-shirt and belt, although I did get caught looking at some other good deals.

Swung by Walgreens on the way home, picked up a prescription and a new watch battery, and realized I was out of alcohol on my way out, so ducked into their liquor store and got a couple of bottles. :biggrin:

Now I'm home in time for some playoff football, and just took a pizza out of the oven. Think I'll have myself a couple of cocktails with lunch and clear some DVR space. :cool:

Reactions: xavierny25

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Finished the maintenance on the sled. The bearings for two wheels were in bad shape with the seal gone and the bearings exposed. Replaced the bearings with spares I had. Greased up the rear suspension and the front shaft bearings. Sharpened up the carbides on the skis. She's ready to go. Now just need some more snow to open up the trails.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Going to hit some golf balls for the first time in months seeing as though us lazy government employees get the day off and then chill until I go to Lowes this arvo.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I owe, I owe, so off to work I go!

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Going to bed, so I can work tonight...

After I file a complaint with NHTSA because GM doesn't want to honor a recall on my wife car.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
What recall is that?

Torker

Jan 2, 2017
Udall,Ks
I ended up in the hospital sun nite. Thought I had pneumonia after an xray after at my doc. Turns out it is/was fluid between my lung and ribs.. 2 litres. Yea no wonder been feeling like crap for 2 mo. So here I sit.. I DO feel better. :smile:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I'm working in the coal mine, goin' downtown. Working in the coal mine....

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
At work... House hunting and trying to look busy since we just moved offices...

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Working, looking at cell phones and plans. I don't really have the dough for a new phone right now.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Working.

Straight Talk. With my $150 iphone I can use Verizon or Sprint towers and even though I lost my completely unlimited Verizon Data plan and went to a 5GB high speed n unlimited low speed i have had zero issues for $45 a month for over a year. I started with importing my droid on Verizon only towers but did the iphone thing to facetime with kids. I definitely did not get the koolaid with the iphone though cause i miss my droid.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Taking off work early this arvo and going to the back quack...something ain't right.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
work things

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
After replacing a flat tire on my wife's car this morning (she is such a nail magnet), just chillin' before going to work this afternoon. Might go to get a plug kit to fix that tire.

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Replacing the disconnect to make the tb 4wd again...pray for me!

DAlastDON

Apr 6, 2014
Kentucky
About to get the parker hale cleaned/oiled up and take it to my cousins mountain. Gonna get it sighted in then sight in my cousins winchester and show him not all .308's are created equal. 1# of tannerite will be placed various distances up to 3/4 mile away. The parker hale will win. Loser pays for the rounds and tannerite.

After that some capture the flag with paintball guns with about 14 people. Losers buy the steak and cook it on open fire.

smt 59

So my youngest tells me that the brake pedal in her Mazda 3 feels soft, I check it out and no brake fluid in the reservoir. Top it up and check for leaks and found it wet under the master cylinder and it's done and off to the part store I go to open it up for the day. Not only was I the first customer but now I am on first name basis with them(is that good or bad?) . Job is done so time to bleed the system all good and pedal is back to normal then all hell brakes loose. As we are bleeding the lines all of a sudden fluid starts shooting out of the one caliper piston seal(WTF) check the other side and guess what? It is seeping. I then decide to call my buddy at his garage to see if I can get it on a hoist, we do only to find out that we are now replacing all four calipers, rotors, Pads, well you got the just of it and they are special order to boot so she is on the hoist until Monday and having someone else besides me do the job as I have no time on Monday to do it.

My Saturday afternoon rant with my Bacardi and coke now watching the PGA.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Replaced a friend's old fuse box that was poorly wired with a proper, up to date breaker box. Also pulled his 2WD Dakota out of his yard when he tried parking it off the side of the drive and sunk the passenger wheels a good 2-3" in mud and got it stuck.

Reactions: Matt

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
at that work pplace thing

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Day off. Prepping for snow storm starting tonight and will be heavy during my drive to work in the morning. Will go over the enclosed sled trailer I bought not long ago, installing the license plate holder w/light and possibly replacing the taillights with LED's.

Reactions: Blckshdw

Torker

Jan 2, 2017
Udall,Ks
Still home recovering from hospital stay. Wife got a job, yay. Thinking I should pull the TBlaze out and give her the garage since now she is working and I am off for at least 2 more weeks. When we were last both working mama got the garage.. sooo :smile:

Reactions: Redbeard

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
At the work thing

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Ditto

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
90 more minutes of work

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
working for now

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Just another hour and I'm done for today!

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Making jerky and smoking meat loaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online