What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2013
Dishes!

Damned dishwasher called in sick and the staffing agency sent an idiot....

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Enjoying the day the day off, chillin on the couch, window shopping on Mouser for components I don't need. :hopeless:

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
Long work day yeaterday, was able to get lots of parts done and ready for anodizing. Back at it today for a short shift

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Jack shit.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Short week cube life!! Feels like a Monday, and definitely one that follows a holiday. I've been the only person in the office for the past 40 minutes. :weird:

I wonder if there was a memo not to come into work today, and I missed it? :undecided:

I was told to download a trial software suite for eLearning course development, and to try to learn it. No other direction given besides that. At least I know the powers that be trust my skill level, cuz I sure woulda liked some sort of direction or idea what to focus on, as there's multiple programs going on here. :hopeless:

Reactions: AManders6

Blackwater

Aug 14, 2015
Lawton, OK
More tube in the cube.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Back in the cube

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Been a crazy day at work today. I started out not being able to get email and reply to stuff. My Outloook kept crashing.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Having a poets day today, going to GFS to get butchers paper for the 14.5lb brisket I'm smoking tomorrow.

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
TGIF.... Another short day at the shop, then it's home to move some concrete and stone around. Need to head up to the school later on at some point today to get things together for open house visits this weekend.

Reactions: Matt

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Friday cube life down here. It's the last day for the woman that moved into the cube next to me a couple weeks ago, so there's talk about going to the pizza spot for lunch.

Got a training session with our instructional designer after lunch. Apparently there were a handful of other people told to download that same software on Tuesday. Word is, a big project is coming and starting Monday, where we'll need to build some e-learning modules for a client at hyper speed, and have phase 1 finished by new years. Umm, I hope they realize I'm taking a total of 3 weeks off between now and then. I got PTO to burn!!

Reactions: Boricua SS and Matt

Blackwater

Aug 14, 2015
Lawton, OK
Is she hot?

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
So you got her a "special" going away present planned for later?

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
My bad, the instructional designer is the one in the pic. The woman leaving, is old enough to be my mother. :no:

Reactions: dmanns67

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Question still applies...

Sometimes they can teach ya a thing or two

Reactions: dmanns67 and Matt

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
:hahano: Nope, this ain't one of those cases. Maybe 10 years my senior is about as far as I'll go. :uhno:

Blackwater

Aug 14, 2015
Lawton, OK
Nothing wrong with an older woman, as long as she looks good. The others need loving too, they just have to pay.

Reactions: Matt

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Picking up Scout popcorn and building a bridge for a ceremony

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Drove an hour to meet up with a local GMT owner and bought his stock 17" wheels so I can have a drag setup for the track

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
Day off. Drove the wife to work and had to head in to N.J to pick up a set of SS front caliper brackets. Then home to work on my brakes.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Chill day today, gonna clean up the crib, clear out the DVR some, then going to a UFC party tonight and see how quick Rousey delivers the beat down. :Boxin:

Smoking a 14lb brisket for dinner.

What time was dinner again?

Matt you gonna have a batch of apple pie ready too? What time should we show up? :biggrin:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Decided to hit up the liquor store before the evening festivities. Vodka reserves were at an unacceptably low level :no: :tequila:

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
What time was dinner again?

Matt you gonna have a batch of apple pie ready too? What time should we show up? :biggrin:

Sorry boys, all gone. Had an impromptu dinner party and there just a little bit for me left. No pie was consumed but I drank quite a few home brews.

Just for the food pron...
20151114_185801_zpsecgfhr7l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online