What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Hit up the Tampa auto show with @DJones and @jimmyjam. Pics uploading, will be posting them in the mini meets thread shortly. :pictures:

Reactions: xavierny25

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
Hunted yesterday morning with my old and and brother. Just missed the opportunity at a drake canvasback. Back to work today. Getting to cut out early to be at the house for my dumpster delivery. Time to clean more stuff up

Blackwater

Aug 14, 2015
Lawton, OK
cube life with my oldest son with me.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
working

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Stuck in the cube today. Trying to get quotes for a new garage door. Mine broke the torsion spring and probably the door.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Last day at "normal" work for me for the week...thinking about skipping out at lunch too.

hockeyman

Aug 26, 2012
It's currently a wintry 56° here on the west coast of FL but supposed to rebound to a mere 73° later today. Agenda today is to put a solar cover on the pool, but afterwards, I'll give the Envoy a good wash, claybar, paint sealant, then wax. Definitely needs it!

Debating if I'll have to wear long pants or not. This cold-ass winter crap has got to go!! :tongue:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
In the cube farm

Blackwater

Aug 14, 2015
Lawton, OK
Chilling in the cube with my bose headphones.

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
Working, hot job came in at the end of the day yesterday so myself and our lathe operator have been working on getting this thing out the door before 3 today. Busy busy

Reactions: Blckshdw

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Took off work for the day. Watched a movie, put up the icicle lights on the front of the house and doing fuck all.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Nice 4 day weekend spent with the in-laws in Trenton, FL. Back to work for 2 days, off Thursday and Friday, then sucking up 20 hours of overtime this weekend.

Reactions: Blckshdw

BlazingTrails

Apr 27, 2014
Nice 4 day weekend spent with the in-laws in Trenton, FL. Back to work for 2 days, off Thursday and Friday, then sucking up 20 hours of overtime this weekend.

Are you driving this year??

I am working until 7am at which point the battery business will close for 48 hours :yes:

then there will be HAM......glorious ham :salivate:

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Are you driving this year??

I am working until 7am at which point the battery business will close for 48 hours :yes:

then there will be HAM......glorious ham :salivate:

We flew down this past weekend. We have Thanksgiving with the in-laws the weekend before.

I did forget to mention that while we were there, we rented a Dodge Challenger. Very nice and that thing could move. Hell even got better gas mileage than my TB with the wife's lead foot. Wife was thrown off with the push button start. "There's no key, what do I do." :rotfl:

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Winterized the boat. Tis a sad day for me.
20151125_164454.jpg

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Just the wife and I for Thanksgiving. Drinking some beer while smoking a ham. Should be tasty with the brown sugar/pineapple juice rub.

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Hunted this morning, deep fried a turkey this afternoon, and had a nice dinner with the family. Drinking some whiskey and smoking a cigar by the fire with my brothers and old man.

Reactions: dmanns67

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Happy Thanksgiving ladies! Roasting sweet potatoes and making pies for family turkey day tomorrow.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Had a nice couple days off for Thanksgiving, now back at work for the weekend and all next week. Boss said I have too much vacation to roll over to next year, so I will be taking 10 days off in December. Works out so I only have to work one full week in the month of December and still get to carry over a weeks vacation :celebrate:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Do I get to be part of the cool kids' crew too? I plan on taking the final 2 weeks of the month off myself. Think I'll have a few days leftover, but I'll roll them over to next year. Wish I could just cash the PTO in, and work like normal. Would make for nice mod money. :yes:

Back on topic, I went to a handful of different grocery stores hunting for pies I liked, but coming up empty. No idea what's up with that. Didn't think I'd have to special order one :crazy:

BlazingTrails

Apr 27, 2014
Do I get to be part of the cool kids' crew too? I plan on taking the final 2 weeks of the month off myself. Think I'll have a few days leftover, but I'll roll them over to next year. Wish I could just cash the PTO in, and work like normal. Would make for nice mod money. :yes:

Back on topic, I went to a handful of different grocery stores hunting for pies I liked, but coming up empty. No idea what's up with that. Didn't think I'd have to special order one :crazy:

The last company I worked for just cut me a check for my vacation time when I requested it, they didn't care if I actually took a vacation or not. I wish I could do that this year, I like saving up money more than taking time off most of the time. Although we will be doing a lot of camping and geocaching next year :yes:

I am seriously hooked on geocaching for real, you guys should give it a try, I have already found 150 in the last 6 weeks lol

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
Back to work for me today...
Had a great 3 days off with the family and friends. Did my black friday shopping started 5pm on Thursday and pretty much finished all my Christmas shopping last night. Now I'm just checking cyber sales.

Attachments

• 20151127_140253.jpg
    20151127_140253.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 8

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Back to work at Lowes this arvo and I have to replace a flapper on one of the toilets.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio

I too should be off the last week and a half of December as well as long as we do not have to work Christmas shutdown. My company lets the hourly employees sell back their vacation time at the end of the year, but will not let the salary employees do that. They only let us roll over 40 hours of vacation, but it has to be used before the end of March. Gives me a reason to take a random week off in March.

As for me, back a work for another 10 hrs of OT :yes: That will be 36 hrs for the month.

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
Upgraded my status to Gold Supporter here on GMTNATION. I was having an issue with my phone. It needed an update to be able to complete the transaction. Just want to take a moment to thank all the guys on here for the great info and help through out the past few years. Thank you brothers.:2thumbsup:

Last edited:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Working it

Blackwater

Aug 14, 2015
Lawton, OK
Prepping to conduct a class in Kleen, TX. Getting rental car and heading out Thursday. 5 hour road trip on company dime.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Post vacation cube life. Did get to change up the routine a bit, got voluntold to join a Red Cross CPR training session in the conference room, then told to never mind, then grabbed and pulled in as the class was starting. If there was a good yo-yo emoji, it would apply here.

Took up a good chunk of the day, refreshed some things I already knew, and learned some new things. Now I can treat anyone who passes out from the awesomeness of this forum, if they can't handle it on their first visit. :thumbsup:

Blackwater

Aug 14, 2015
Lawton, OK
lost two of my three screens. waiting on IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gryphin