What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Slinging pizza, scanning kijiji for some cheap used 20" rims for the K3500 that I'm finally getting back next month. Probably doing some paperwork tonight before jumping onto Xbox.

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
Thinking of opening my extra set of lt lights and starting to paint and do clear corners until I can afford parts for another quad setup on my tb

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Rolled down to David's place for some wrenching earlier. Settling into the couch for some more Bulls/Bucks action, then heading out for wings, drinks and UFC action. :yes:

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
Long day at one of our biggest invitational track meets. Weather was cold, but the rain never got past a 15 minute sprinkle which wad good. We were the smallest school there and the kids competed their butts off. We placed in almost every event we had athletes in on the guys and girls side, and won quite a few! Good day for the track program and our kids confidence.
Relaxing now with the pups, watching some 30 for 30 and NFL Network programming

Stewzer55

Feb 15, 2014
Hitching up my utility trailer, heading north and picking up an engine test stand that my late grandfather built. Also getting a new puppy, blue merle sheltie since my cousin's dog had a litter just after Valentine's day.
Another 300 miles, or more, on the TB and I need a trans cooler before too long.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Finished putting the carpet back and replacing the padding in the basement yesterday. Putting in the new can lights today, then smoking a fatty on the drum.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Signed a lease for our new place in MD today. Now comes the fun part of moving. At least we have 30 days to get our stuff out of the house and into the new one. Sad part is that I had to settle for an "oversized" one car garage. Happy wife, happy life. Next move after this one will be into a house that we will own :yes:

Now at work for another 8 hours of OT.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Watching NBA playoffs today, napping, and just finishing off a couple of grilled cheese sandwiches and steak fries. Not really wanting to go to work tomorrow, my DVR has been getting bloated over the past couple of weeks since I've been watching basketball every night and weekend.

dmanns67 said:
Signed a lease for our new place in MD today. Now comes the fun part of moving. At least we have 30 days to get our stuff out of the house and into the new one. Sad part is that I had to settle for an "oversized" one car garage. Happy wife, happy life. Next move after this one will be into a house that we will own :yes:
Sounds almost exactly like my situation. No wife, warmer climate, and I gave myself a week to move. Just wish I had started the home buying process a little sooner, maybe a couple of months, and this current move would be into something I was buying (2 car garage is mandatory though :cool:)

Reactions: Sib and dmanns67

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Slinging pizza till 8, then 1st night of 3 patrol shifts.

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
Struggled through the day. Sickness hit me hard today. Felt it creeping in last night, though it was allergies, but realized this morning it was not. Made it through a lackluster workout and have been trying to relax and recover since

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Working today, but more proud of my weekend work. Helped my buddy get my new HVAC system in to update the 1968 poor efficiency giant unit and got the ceiling tiles dropped and grid work painted for new panels.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Work. If the weather cooperates (and the mower works) I'll mow the grass for the first time this year. It needs it.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Did a walk through of the new place today. First time I have seen it in person. "Oversized" one car garage was a pretty good description. If the garage door was bigger, it could almost be a two car garage. Have to make the final deposits, then we will get the keys.

Now back at work.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Pizza then nap followed by patrol shift.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Working for the man

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Working on the old dodge then patrol tonight

Stewzer55

Feb 15, 2014
Found out my grandma lost her battle with cancer. Probably going to detail my Olds and make the trip up north Thursday to be with my family and for the funeral.

Sib

Sep 6, 2014
Stewzer55 said:
Found out my grandma lost her battle with cancer. Probably going to detail my Olds and make the trip up north Thursday to be with my family and for the funeral.
Sorry to hear about your grandma.

Reactions: Mounce

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Sorry to hear that Stewzer.

fletch09

Nov 20, 2011
first, my condolences on your loss Stewzer.

second, feeling frustrated about WTF is up with today's" yutes." (Cousin Vinny) :biggrin:
with 54% of my real estate taxes going the the school district, young people working at fast foot resturants
don't know how to do simple mental math.
stopped at a fast food rest. to grab some dinner last night. total came to $9.27.
pulled a $20 out and handed it to the young lady, then went to my pocket for some change and put down $.30
she starts making change, and i say here i have 30 cents.
her reply: but i already range up the $20 on the cash register.
my reply: doesn't matter, it's simple mental math, just give me $11.03 back in change.
she looks at me with a look of befuddlement.
so i respond, just give me the $11.03 back and don't worry, your drawer will balance.
she reluctantly hands me the $11.03 still looking confused.
i walk out just shaking my head in disgust about today's "yutes" :mad:

Rant Over

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
Sorry for your loss, Stewzer!

And fletch, it's like kids nowadays don't know how to do any math at all with out the register saying what the exact change will be. Same goes for grammar and spelling. Sad.

As for me, my lightbar should be arriving today. Can't wait to replace the chrome Kc's.

Remember kids, chrome belongs in the garbage, not on your vehicle!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Working on shipping back some consultant ignorance

Reactions: fletch09
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moscoreli

Members Online