What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Finally able to turn on all the stuff in my new cube. I'm not secluded like I was before, but I think most of my new neighbors are fairly quiet. It's been a week and a half since I've been in the office, is it a bad thing that I'm looking forward to the weekend already? :tongue:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I am pretending tonight is the start of the weekend. Going to a buddy's house to habg out and drink a few brews after work while his wife cooks us dinner.

Reactions: Blckshdw

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
Working today. Been so busy lately. My work table of "crap to get done" hasn't been visible until today given the amount of material I had stacked all over it. It feels good to be nearing the end of this round of material

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Work, then haircut, then start making my 2 bucket self watering containers for my veggies.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Working for da man

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
In the new cube, trying to be productive. It's a little odd having all these neighbors now. That will take some getting used to. But at least I can wear my headphones to block out all the chit chat and :nonsense: when I need to.

SnowBlazer said:
...it snowed a little over night, meaning everyone forgets how to drive...thus causing accidents.
:confused: Seems a little odd that people would forget how to drive in the snow, in a state that's known for having it. :raspberry:

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
Working. Track practice later, then training a group of athletes after that. Once they ate finished I get the place to myself to do my thing

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Working day 4 out of 6 straight 16 hour days. My part time night job goofed up on my schedule and ran my days together resulting in 6 straight nights while I work my regular 40 at the office job. Starting to get a little tired, but I'm still kickin!

Reactions: Sib and HARDTRAILZ

mapanch

Dec 2, 2011
SnowBlazer said:
Was going to go to class but it snowed a little over night, meaning everyone forgets how to drive...thus causing accidents. So I decided to turn around and head home to do some housework before work. :biggrin:
I miss Colorado for the late snows.

Boricua SS said:
Working day 4 out of 6 straight 16 hour days. My part time night job goofed up on my schedule and ran my days together resulting in 6 straight nights while I work my regular 40 at the office job. Starting to get a little tired, but I'm still kickin!
The Cruze and TB thank you for your devotion to mod budgets :thumbsup:

Reactions: Boricua SS

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
Blckshdw said:
:confused: Seems a little odd that people would forget how to drive in the snow, in a state that's known for having it. :raspberry:
:rotfl: it's always the kids with the WRX's who think their lesbaru is an all weather monster. :yes:

mapanch said:
I miss Colorado for the late snows.
:no: Not when you just washed and waxed your truck on Sunday when it was 80*. (I swear I spend more money on washing, waxing, and vacuuming my truck than modding) :thumbsup:

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Renting a wetvac and sucking up a bit of water in the basement carpet, sump pump blew out a fitting yesterday some time. Nowhere near as bad as last years flooding but I have to get the carpet dry and I'm not doing an insurance claim again.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Starting off with some time in the cubical

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Got off at 1am from the night job and back to the cubical at 8am... one more day... one more day.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Well ran out of parts, so looks like I finally get another day off on Saturday. Still have to work Sunday though.

Relaxing before work now.

redleg6

Apr 10, 2012
wondering if I eat lunch today or sleep through it

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Started digging the pad for new AC

TBLS

Dec 29, 2013
Waiting as les Schwab for my spare rim to come back with a used 265/75/16 so when I am wheeling I have an equivalent spare to put on just in case one of my 265/70/17's blows. Long process, waiting here.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Pondering whether to make an offer on another TB or not.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
SnowBlazer said:
Doooo it!!

As for me, I'm sitting' home on my day off while all the guys are at work, with nothing to do...
Offered, he declined, now I decide whether full asking price is worth it or move on. Good chance I'll just move on, but not fully decided yet. Gonna sleep on it.

Reactions: SnowBlazer

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Busy day. Took the dog to the vet this morning. Had to start yard work again. First mowing of the season. The grass was a bit out of control from all the overnight rain this week.

Driving to Maryland to look at some more houses later then taking the wife out to dinner.

Reactions: Sib and Aarkon

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Slinging pizza then possibly working security at a Cd release party

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Going crazy. Barely fix one thing and ten more things need help.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Correction...finally going to see Fast 7 tonight with the fiancée

Reactions: Porkins

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
I guess due to the time I'm posting this, it counts as yesterday... But ran errands, checked out a few rental properties, watched lots of NBA playoffs, hung out with the boys drinking, and played video games. For good measure, will probably do more of the same on Sunday too. :cool:

BlazingTrails said:
... made me leak from my face...
:crackup: I have never heard this phrase in my life before!

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
More carpet drying and taking out the wet padding in the basement, going to one of the many Uncle's birthday party this arvo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishermandude

Members Online