What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBLS

Dec 29, 2013
Sitting at home pondering what to do. Though numerous times I have just wanted to jump in the TB and go back to the mountain to play in more mud! Ugh it's so nice outside, but what to do.........

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Same stuff as yesterday, minus the drinking. Add in some breadboard circuit tinkering, and wondering why the hell ALL of my transistors stopped working. :confused: :mad: Even the ones that were still in the electrostatic bag. :eek: :ugh:

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
You must have made your mod bug mad!

As for me, being lazy mostly. Just got home from plastidipping a bowtie on a friends Silverado. Also gave him quad-hi via a diode in the fusebox and threw a little red 4 chip 5050 festoon I had laying around in his dome light while waiting for the big daddy 24 chip 5630 red panel to come in from China. :yes:

Would post a pic of the bowtie but I forgot to get one. :no:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Typical cube life. People are still feeling the need to come to my desk and tell me how weird it is to see me in a new spot, after being in my last spot for a year and a half. That got old after the second day. I've worked here 6 years, and this is the 5th different desk I've had. :hopeless:

During lunch break, gave my mom a call to check up on her, post meniscus surgery. My kid sister is with her for the next week or so to take care of her. She's in good spirits, and my sister is too busy with papers and school work to get on her nerves, so that's a win in my book. :tongue:

Later tonight, Bulls/Bucks game 2. Hopefully Chicago can keep rolling and get a sweep. Cleveland is probably gonna sweep too, so we can't mess around. :no:

Mounce said:
You must have made your mod bug mad!
I don't know what the hell happened, but I'm not happy about it. Mod bug should be happy, since I bought new mods for it to munch on, AND LEDs. Maybe it was in shock, and fried the transistors as collateral damage :mad:

Reactions: Sib

redleg6

Apr 10, 2012
wondering why my mind is still stuck on last Friday...five kids at home and no rest from this past weekend

working till 2:30-ish if a conference call is considered "work"

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Blckshdw said:
I don't know what the hell happened, but I'm not happy about it. Mod bug should be happy, since I bought new mods for it to munch on, AND LEDs. Maybe it was in shock, and fried the transistors as collateral damage :mad:
My mod bug is still in a coma after figuring out that it has an old truck to play with :rotfl:

Reactions: Blckshdw

Sib

Sep 6, 2014
Working and doing the same as Carlton...watching D-Rose and the Bulls torch up the Bucks. My Blackhawks beat the Predators yesterday so let's have another day of some W's in the Windy City.

Reactions: Blckshdw

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Working

Sib

Sep 6, 2014
First of all, was glad to see Jimmy Buckets light it up last night for the Bulls.

Hanging with my dude this morning then working the rest of the day. Even though I personally don't like the crummy weather we have been getting, it keeps my baseball academy busy cuz the fields are wet from the rain and the weather sucks to be practicing or playing games in.

Gonna watch my man Scott Darling patrol the blue paint tonight when the Blackhawks play the Predators for game 4.

I will also be staring at the USPS website watching the shipping on my ELM327. It's not supposed to be here until next Monday but I'm hoping it miraculously shows up early.

Reactions: Mounce and dmanns67

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Working, then going to the chiro for my arm and shoulder.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Working then chilling with the kiddos while the wife works

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
Doing the work thing. We just sent out a big job that had kept my boss and I super busy. Stress levels have instantly gone back to normal!

Track practice later is going to be rough. This weather blows so hard....literally. Cold, wind, and possible rain does not make for a happy track coach or kids. Oh well. On a odd note, I was confused for a senior in high school yesterday by a runner from one of the schools we were competing against

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
The 16 hour thing starts again today.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Slinging pizza then going home to play GTA

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Work then Home Depot for HVAC stuff then prolly some wings and beers

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Another 16 today.

danj

Sep 29, 2014
Being a desk slave. Then the gym. After that going to load up the trees I cut yesterday.

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
Working, meeting my contractor, then track practice. Going to have a nice workout after all that

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Daily rains are starting up for the new season. :ugh: Supposed to be going out to lunch (for once) and of course it's raining, so no one wants to go outside since umbrellas are scarce.

Hoping to play some ball after work this afternoon, ran a couple of games Tuesday, and saw just how lacking my cardio was :hopeless: Need to get back on that with the quickness. If the rains pass in the next 2 hours or so, the courts should be dry by the time I head out there.
wish.gif

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
Working. Today feels like its dragging on, but at least it hasn't been stressful. Track practice later then I have to deliver a few football helmets to a couple of guys after that.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Friday in the cube. Been pretty productive today, doing some actual work for the last nearly 4 hours, so time has flown by. I am feeling tired as hell after running 3 games of basketball yesterday, and then staying up to watch the Bulls win :wooot:

Will be taking a long lunch break today. Got approved to rent out a condo I was looking at, but the property management office is a 30 minute drive away. So I have to go get a bank check for my deposit and prorated rent for May, and take my signed lease. At least the weather is supposed to be nice, so I'll open all the windows and get my cruise on. :cool:

After work, need to do some grocery shopping, will play some video games, and watch more NBA playoffs. :undecided: Maybe a little drinky drink? :tequila:

May 5, 2013
I got offered a new job today!! Assistant manager even! Look at me, moving on up lol. I might even, dare I say it, get an office....

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Last 16 hour thing, then I got the whole weekend off baby!

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
This
uploadfromtaptalk1429896107053.jpg

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Few more hours at work then home to work on the new HVAC

danj

Sep 29, 2014
Trying to stay awake at work. My 2yo son decided he liked my bed better than his. So much so that at 3:00am he woke me up to tell me "Daddy, you're in the way. Get outta here". I then told him "Dude this is mom and dads bed. Maybe you should sleep in your own". He said "no" then rolled over to moms side of the bed and went to sleep. The joys of having a 2 year old :crazy:

At least the boss bought the whole place pizza today :wooot: . As a fat man I'll always agree with free lunch :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mynamesjeff

Members Online