What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Thats why I am not a fan of the wheel centric ones.

Today is another miserable day in the office with aear infection and bunch of project issues to sort through. I need a weekend that starts on Wednesday

Mar 30, 2016
KSA
Preparing to return back to India 😢😢. Short trip over, had nothing done on the trailblazer, though I had the pleasure of driving it quite a bit all the way to 150,000 KM. Will be a long time to when I return back, but have quite a few things planned for the TB to look forward to.

So now back to the Box!! 🤣

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Bought the new HP Tuners MVP2, will be here tomorrow I believe. Looking forward to learning new things and tuning my own stuff.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
in the cube and the new water cooler is right by me so its kind of annoying hearing these people whine about the water and gossip. Its been a week and same crap daily.

Reactions: $ Khalid ! 9130

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
At work, got a huge list of stuff to do before job change in about 3 weeks. Yay. I was kinda sorta hoping to avoid some of this crap but I guess not... I mean, I could just say no and what are they gonna do, fire me? :goodevil:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Silent auction right outside my cube will ensure i get nothing done

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Told my supervisor if i email I am leaving...just let me go before I silence one of these idiots

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011

Took an engineering position at Honda. Quality Engineer, electronics department. Basically we get malfunctioning stuff in, we figure out what went wrong, and figure out how to correct it, then take that to the design guys to fix at the root source if it is a design flaw.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Took an engineering position at Honda. Quality Engineer, electronics department. Basically we get malfunctioning stuff in, we figure out what went wrong, and figure out how to correct it, then take that to the design guys to fix at the root source if it is a design flaw.

Is that the one we were talking about? CONGRATULATIONS mate!

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Took advantage of the cold front that passed through last night to get up in the attic this morning and reroute some cabling. Wanted to relocate one of my security cameras to get better coverage on the front of the house, and more of the cul de sac in front of the garage.

After that, raked up leaves in the back yard, cleared a bunch of dead branches. Ran the leaves through the shredder and added to the compost pile. Started some laundry and finished off some leftovers for lunch. Now enjoying some TV time, probably toss in a nap somewhere.

I_Shoot_Back

Feb 18, 2018
Ponoka
Took advantage of the cold front that passed through last night to get up in the attic this morning and reroute some cabling. Wanted to relocate one of my security cameras to get better coverage on the front of the house, and more of the cul de sac in front of the garage.

After that, raked up leaves in the back yard, cleared a bunch of dead branches. Ran the leaves through the shredder and added to the compost pile. Started some laundry and finished off some leftovers for lunch. Now enjoying some TV time, probably toss in a nap somewhere.
What camera system do you have ?

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
What camera system do you have ?

I've got a pair of the RLC-410 (built in mic to record audio) and a pair of the older model RLC-511 (has optical zoom that I don't really use) cameras from Reolink. Running their free software on my media server, storing footage on a 6TB drive.

I_Shoot_Back

Feb 18, 2018
Ponoka
I've got a pair of the RLC-410 (built in mic to record audio) and a pair of the older model RLC-511 (has optical zoom that I don't really use) cameras from Reolink. Running their free software on my media server, storing footage on a 6TB drive.
and you get live view on phone? I got 15 cameras,all different brands running on blue iris but my internet provider is double natting and i lost my live view online :sadcry:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Yeah, I get live view on my phone, I think their software works with any IP cameras so that might work for you as an alternative. Have been thinking about switching to Blue Iris and giving that a go. I want to have DVR playback functionality on multiple cameras, instead of having to view separate feeds individually. I tried the trial version a while back, didn't like how it maxed out my CPU all the time so running other stuff was sluggish to respond. Good excuse to upgrade my hardware though.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Double NAT by the ISP? That's weird. Sure it isnt that their modem is a modem/router combo?

I used iSpy on my setup but never set it up for remote viewing via phone. I think it supports that but not sure.

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
Did a little grocery shopping with the wife this morning. I'll be dropping my brother of at the airport this afternoon. He's headed to Vegas for the SEMA show. He'll be a part of the crew in the Ripp superchargers booth. After the airport I'll be headed back to his shop to swap in my powder coated rear suspension parts.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Did a little grocery shopping with the wife this morning. I'll be dropping my brother of at the airport this afternoon. He's headed to Vegas for the SEMA show. He'll be a part of the crew in the Ripp superchargers booth. After the airport I'll be headed back to his shop to swap in my powder coated rear suspension parts.
LOL You should be coming out. :wink:

Reactions: Blckshdw

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
In the cube til treat or trick time

Chevyboy3689

Nov 3, 2018
Iowa
Finished my last night shift this morning. Emptied my desk area of the shared cubicle and almost emptied out my locker. On leave until Sept. 4 and last day Sept. 5. Still may catch a few OT shifts until my retirement.

Not sad during the shift but melancholic. Went faster than expected. Starting a new chapter in my life.

Scotty I just want to rip out his vocal chords like an annoying yappy dog. He actually showed himself going under a car with just a jack and let hang a brake caliper by its hose. This is an experienced master mechanic?
A few weeks ago I don't remember who it was but I was watching a video about dragging brake caliper. The shop had a newer C6 Corvette Z06. They removed front drive side dual piston caliper and let it hang by the brake hose without any regards. Man I'd be livid.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Cube village

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I am about to leave work to take the 7 yr old to the dentist

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Right now sitting in Doctor 's officer waiting. Before, I went to a guy who was having starting issue with his 03 Saturn Vue. Security related because he had some hack kid replace the ignition cylinder when it was not needed and the fuse.box was all messed up. I couldnt get any comms with any module except PCM. Told him it would take hours to chase and fix someone else's bad work. Then went to a shop that needed a PCM reprogrammed on an 08 Cobalt. Well, it had a few issues which were not PCM related including a bad battery. Told him to fix the issues (MAF, EVAP and both O2 sensors) before suspecting PCM. Waste of time on both.

Reactions: Matt and Redbeard

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Right now sitting in Doctor 's officer waiting. Before, I went to a guy who was having starting issue with his 03 Saturn Vue. Security related because he had some hack kid replace the ignition cylinder when it was not needed and the fuse.box was all messed up. I couldnt get any comms with any module except PCM. Told him it would take hours to chase and fix someone else's bad work. Then went to a shop that needed a PCM reprogrammed on an 08 Cobalt. Well, it had a few issues which were not PCM related including a bad battery. Told him to fix the issues (MAF, EVAP and both O2 sensors) before suspecting PCM. Waste of time on both.
Should charge a wasting my time fee.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Should charge a wasting my time fee.

I actually don't mind it too much because this shows me that the doc takes his/her time with each patient, as long as it's not too many hours. In the end, she was only one hour late. Gave me time to relax, putz on the phone and plan dinner.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
I actually don't mind it too much because this shows me that the doc takes his/her time with each patient, as long as it's not too many hours. In the end, she was only one hour late. Gave me time to relax, putz on the phone and plan dinner.
I was talking about your car visits.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I was talking about your car visits.

Ah :biggrin: That's my fault. In my ad, I put "I find or fix your problem or you don't pay". Hasn't happened too many times so far. The first one, which was the farthest, turned out to be OK since I had to go out there to the fastener store. The second one was just down the street. I might be returning anyway and may barter tire install and balancing service from them.

Oh, today, I'm watching the rain :badday:

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
Union paid day off for election day. So I'm home relaxing to some shows I needed to catch up on. Its wet and dark out so I'm not planning on doing anything to the Voy. Except maybe fillup the tank and stuff some goodies in my phones shopping carts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mynamesjeff

Members Online