so who still uses the old site?

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
DJones said:
I quoted you over there.

You could post my screen shot as proof of the post count change, but you'll probably get banned for back talking as it stands now. Don't you know you need to be a good little sheeple?

mapanch

Dec 2, 2011
Fire06 said:
Nice read. The one thread I liked from the other side was from tobruk . He just informed what went wrong on his truck as he ran the miles up. I found it informative.

Thats one of the threads that I looked forward to reading. Has anyone tried to get him to come over here yet? Is he here and I just missed it? I can't even look at Trailvoy at all now. I had it set to "remember me" so it thinks I'm logged in. Oh well . . .. .

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Oh maybe he doesn't have another account. Just the other mod does, or DetroitEnvoy is a buddy of his, or whatever. I'm really doubting it is a truly legit user.

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
woody79 said:
Does anyone actually believe this?
Sure. There's no reason for him to have another account. Everyone knows who he is, and he doesn't care. (He said so, that makes it true) :wink:

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Well, I officially got the heave ho today. Still not su[SUB][/SUB]re what I did. Thats ok, I know how to use proxys, and will use my 8 other accounts to just push people this way..

Stew,.i know you can read this, you already admitted to having an account here, same with you trailblaze. You both have already proved your lieing sacks of shit, "i will get it installed asap, there should be no reason it isnt already installed". Still isnt installed. And trailblaze, you hold no anger towards this site. But you refer to it as drama. And when I continue the comment I get banned? Yeap, no anger/resentment there! Just goes to prove how desperate stew is, and his slackeys, to keep that site alive.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 106

PonokaTB

Dec 27, 2011
I was over at the OS just cruisin. Almost makes a guy cry seein the noobs wastin their time there. Poor buggers!:eek:

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
For the record... and I am 100% serious about this:

If Stew, Drew, Cayne (if it isn't someone else this week), or TrailBlazrI6 would like to come here and discuss this whole situation, I will create a forum where only their staff and our staff can publicly talk about the "issues". I couldn't guarantee that there wouldn't be some strong feelings expressed, but we are all adults... I think. The TrailVoy staff and/or management can say what they want to say with no fear of post editing/deletion or being banned. It will be a two sided conversation and there will be no bias.

While I seriously doubt they will step up and take me up on my offer, I've made my invitation public.

black ice

Jan 16, 2012
Jman423 said:

If Stew, Drew, Cayne (if it isn't someone else this week), or TrailBlazrI6 would like to come here and discuss this whole situation, I will create a forum where only their staff and our staff can publicly talk about the "issues". I couldn't guarantee that there wouldn't be some strong feelings expressed, but we are all adults... I think. The TrailVoy staff and/or management can say what they want to say with no fear of post editing/deletion or being banned. It will be a two sided conversation and there will be no bias.

While I seriously doubt they will step up and take me up on my offer, I've made my invitation public.

You Heard the man! let's do it.. I have a serious bone to pick with you anyway! what do u say?

mika

Dec 6, 2011
I don't use the old site, but a co-worker just the other day was taking about his Trailblazer having 4wd probs and that he was in a forum and was haveing trouble get some advise. I asked whick site he was useing, hey replyed Trailvoy, so I gave him the GMT Nation site and told him that he might find what he was looking for there.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Jman423 said:

Oh to be a fly on the wall... :crazy:

Actually, can we put it on Pay-Per-View? It'll raise a TON of funds for our new home. :biggrin:

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
harmless said:
Oh to be a fly on the wall... :crazy:

Actually, can we put it on Pay-Per-View? It'll raise a TON of funds for our new home. :biggrin:

This is a perfect idea. It's about time you contribute something useful to this forum :biggrin:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
07 TB RIDER said:
This is a perfect idea. It's about time you contribute something useful to this forum :biggrin:

I do. On a daily basis.

- Entertainment.
- Canon Fodder.
- Wit.
- Sarcasm.
- A paid membership.
- Pic Whoring.
- Post Whoring.
- Occasional good advice.
- Occasional technical advice.
- Cookies.
- Decals.
- And a sexy SUV for everyone to drool over.

:dance:

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
harmless said:
- Occasional good advice.
- Occasional technical advice.
But never good technical advise !!!! :raspberry:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
The childish behavior continues...

Placing avatars in banned accounts so they can't be removed. It also speaks a lot of the character of the owners. Allowing their mods to abuse their powers to deface accounts...even if they are banned.

View attachment 18330

Attachments

• tv11.JPG
    tv11.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 24

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
That is some lowdown dirty bullshit. I would hope that someone around here could find a backdoor and end their petty internet lives.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
BO TIE SS said:

Can't have both. Sheesh. THAT is hard work! :crazy: Besides, I'm no expert. :raspberry:

Here, fine time to pull the plug on Stew and his cronies.

VerticalScope Inc.
111 Peter Street, Suite 700
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
M5V 2H1
T. 1-416-341-8950
F. 1-416-341-8959

Rob Laidlaw - President

Mark Salerno - Chief Technology Officer

Jerry Orban - VP Corporate Development

Kyle Hyunjin Kim - Chief Creative Director

Robert Lee - VP Finance

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
BO TIE SS said:

:thumbsup:

BO TIE SS said:
The childish behavior continues...

Placing avatars in banned accounts so they can't be removed. It also speaks a lot of the character of the owners. Allowing their mods to abuse their powers to deface accounts...even if they are banned.

View attachment 3365

WoW :lipsrsealed: I bet it was that butt plug Drew since he got butt hurt that Bill used his pic as a temp avatar. This might be worth burning a shill :undecided:

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
So I wonder how many lies the mods there have said over the past couple of weeks :rolleyes:

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
harmless said:
Can't have both. Sheesh. THAT is hard work! :crazy: Besides, I'm no expert. :raspberry:

Here, fine time to pull the plug on Stew and his cronies.

VerticalScope Inc.
111 Peter Street, Suite 700
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
M5V 2H1
T. 1-416-341-8950
F. 1-416-341-8959

Rob Laidlaw - President

Mark Salerno - Chief Technology Officer

Jerry Orban - VP Corporate Development

Kyle Hyunjin Kim - Chief Creative Director

Robert Lee - VP Finance

Mark Salerno is the idiot that hit us with a DMCA for stolen content on HIS OWN website. These people aren't too bright.

Bartonmd

Nov 20, 2011
Was that the one where one of their shill accounts stole a post of Matt's (Matt's writing, and pictures of Matt's Envoy in his own driveway, linked from Matt's Photobucket account), posted it as their own, then when Matt posted his own intellectual property here, they sued this site?

Mike

Wyle

Dec 4, 2011
the roadie said:
THAT is worth a formal complaint to Vertical Scope management.

This is still a funny-ass video. Subtitles NSFW.

Oh, that is just too f'n funny for words. Some people have technical skills and way too much time on their hands. I thank them greatly for their entertainment value.

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
Bartonmd said:
Was that the one where one of their shill accounts stole a post of Matt's (Matt's writing, and pictures of Matt's Envoy in his own driveway, linked from Matt's Photobucket account), posted it as their own, then when Matt posted his own intellectual property here, they sued this site?

Mike

The very same...

I wouldn't call it "sued", but they certainly did their best to exert legal pressure. The problem is that when you do something like this, you have to actually make sure the content is yours before you report it stolen. That backfired in their face miserably, and the banter between my host's lawyer and I was pretty comical when I permitted to re-publish the content. Stupidity is hard to hide, and they aren't shy about it at all. What's funnier is that they didn't complain about both places it was posted, and I was only required to take it down from the thread they linked to (the article remained active... the one that the REAL author submitted here, himself).

As for the avatars... Messing with the members of this site is not in their best interest right now. I think that will come back to bite them in the ass before too long.

...and no, that is NOT a threat on my behalf, I couldn't be bothered to dedicate time to causing trouble for them. I am too busy doing all of the things here that I wanted to do to TrailVoy, but couldn't. All those things that are going to make this site so much more than what TrailVoy could ever be under the management of that horrible company and those amateur moderators.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Lulz.

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
Jman423 said:
With that shirt and that pose... I'm not surprised that he has to talk to himself.

I saw that, funniest thing ever.

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Well they caught one of my other alias' today :crackup:.. got the ban hammer from one of the noob mods.. oh well, my points were stressed and a couple of members pm'd me so I could spread the word here, and I'll see if my posts were edited in another way. Hmmmm time for a Proxy/VPN so I can go unnoticed :yes: lol

Wyle

Dec 4, 2011
Boricua SS said:
Well they caught one of my other alias' today :crackup:.. got the ban hammer from one of the noob mods.. oh well, my points were stressed and a couple of members pm'd me so I could spread the word here, and I'll see if my posts were edited in another way. Hmmmm time for a Proxy/VPN so I can go unnoticed :yes: lol

Now, now. Spoofing the IP address of VS headquarters and getting the IP banned would not be nice.

mapanch

Dec 2, 2011
Boricua SS said:

LS Blzr from Akron or something? LOL

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amri

Members Online