so who still uses the old site?

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Wyle said:
Now, now. Spoofing the IP address of VS headquarters and getting the IP banned would not be nice.

:rotfl:.... i think the gloves are off and fair play is across the board :yes::crackup:

mapanch said:
LS Blzr from Akron or something? LOL

LS2 Blazer to be exact :crackup:.. was i that noticible :rotfl:.. i mean the SN is my License plate :raspberry:

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
b47adc52.jpg

Just to keep everyone up to speed, I logged on to Trailvoy the other night and publicly asked TrailblazrI6 for his former user name, which he declined to answer. He reads our threads, so this is for him.

So with Ls2 Blazers idea that all Moderators - future and past - have to be psychic guru's of GMT360's and its variants and diagnose everything over the web where we cannot see, hear and feel, is absolutely ludicrous.

No, ludicrous is when you cost your members money on a guess, and offer no support after the sale. TrailblazrI6s current and former user name will BAIL on the OP when the guess doesn't fix the problem. That's what happens when you are nothing but a copy paste technician.

Just because a certain Moderator of the past with some followers had tons of spare time to copy factory manual pages and diagrams doesnt make them any more of a guru than the next guy.

You left out the part where he VOLUNTEERED his "tons of free time" to make the service information available to those who needed it, and in most cases VOLUNTEERED additional time to guide them through the steps when things weren't clear.

I've come to realize that the roadie haters like this guy are the ones that have been flamed in the past, mostly for posting incorrect information. Get the squatch over it. He has called me out plenty of times for being wrong, and I respect him for having the dice to do it. Don't believe me? Off the top of my head, I remember I posted an incorrect OEM alarm arming procedure, I got called on it. Another was an incorrect anticipated voltage. Got called on it. Even the kinder gentler version has called me out. And you know you really done goofed when you get a talking to in a pm. I learn, and move on. You should do the same.

No Moderator here has ever been an official GM Engineer of the GMT360 last I checked, so again with that mindset I guess all past Moderators were amateurs simply guessing?

Yes, and by blind luck they accidentally helped hundreds if not thousands of members over the years./purple

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
MAY03LT said:
Yes, and by blind luck they accidentally helped hundreds if not thousands of members over the years./purple

Tens of thousands by my estimate. :cool:

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
MAY03LT said:
...I logged on to Trailvoy the other night and publicly asked TrailblazrI6 for his former user name, which he declined to answer

Well, we both know that's merely a formality :lipsrsealed:

We had some other accounts, here, pop up on the radar tonight too... but I'm just an amateur, so I wouldn't know what to do with them.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Short Bus said:
Banned but signed in? How does that happen? Nice try Juan.

View attachment 3377

yea, the same thing happened when they banned my main account... not surprising.. just leaving it online to show there are users there so they can still report it to their advertisers so they can still profit

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
the roadie said:
A little about me... Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum

We're cyber bullies because we found his youtube page? :confused: :no: He's a bad mod because of his beliefs, lifestyle, or state he lives in? No. :frown: He's an unsuitable mod because of a lack of maturity for speed runs on public streets, insane risk taking, and shallow-thinking when it comes to accepting an unpaid position to enforce profit-preserving rules by an offshore corporation of non GMT360-owning domain speculators. That's all. Nothing more sinister. :undecided:

Does Vertical Scope not vet people AT ALL before asking them to become the public representative for their assets? Guess not.

[video=youtube;5mknwwAtiz4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mknwwAtiz4[/video]

And the little bitches deleted his intro tread. Does he think we'll forget? We're not all high school dropouts (no offense to anyone who might have dropped out, but can show some sign of intelligence. I haven't seen such a sign from the new mods on the OS yet.).

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Jman423 said:
Well, we both know that's merely a formality :lipsrsealed:

I hear..the secrets that you keep.....when you're talking in your sleep

Let's say I decided not to join GMTNation.com. I would do like Trailblaze_2002, and keep on rolling with my screen name. I wouldn't come up with a new name and take shots at former members with the safety that anonymity offers.

...and think I could get away with it.

mapanch

Dec 2, 2011
Short Bus said:
Banned but signed in? How does that happen? Nice try Juan.

View attachment 3377

I was looking at a thread earlier tonight, and I swear your account showed up at the bottom as "viewing this thread." Didn't you join the rest of us and get banned?

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
MAY03LT said:

The other thing I like is that roadie gets blamed for pretty much everything that is happening lately. It's as if they don't realize that they are pissing in the Wheaties of a huge chunk of the active community that has exited TrailVoy, either by choice, or by force.

Also, last time I checked, we are all using our same usernames, or have clearly stated what our old username used to be. Hiding behind a fake username just so an account with, oh lets pick a number and say around 3,000 posts can remain neutral while your new name can pretend to be tough.

I also can't help but notice that the other moderator freely admitted that he goes out of his way not to break the rules by having multiple accounts, which sort of makes you like MORE like an ass.

I guess it would also be a bit awkward for you to be a mod on a site that most of the people that actually attend meets can't stand anymore. If they knew your real identity, meets just wouldn't be an option.

This is all theoretical of course, pure speculation :wink:

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
MAY03LT said:
I hear..the secrets that you keep.....when you're talking in your sleep

Let's say I decided not to join GMTNation.com. I would do like Trailblaze_2002, and keep on rolling with my screen name. I wouldn't come up with a new name and take shots at former members with the safety that anonymity offers.

...and think I could get away with it.

Dude, I had better not wake up and see you standing over my fucking bed singing that song!!

Creepy :hissyfit:

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
mapanch said:
I was looking at a thread earlier tonight, and I swear your account showed up at the bottom as "viewing this thread." Didn't you join the rest of us and get banned?

I'm not banned, I'm on ignore. They need members that aren't banned, but who can't speak up.

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
Jman423 said:
The other thing I like is that roadie gets blamed for pretty much everything that is happening lately. It's as if they don't realize that they are pissing in the Wheaties of a huge chunk of the active community that has exited TrailVoy, either by choice, or by force.

Also, last time I checked, we are all using our same usernames, or have clearly stated what our old username used to be. Hiding behind a fake username just so an account with, oh lets pick a number and say around 3,000 posts can remain neutral while your new name can pretend to be tough.

I also can't help but notice that the other moderator freely admitted that he goes out of his way not to break the rules by having multiple accounts, which sort of makes you like MORE like an ass.

I guess it would also be a bit awkward for you to be a mod on a site that most of the people that actually attend meets can't stand anymore. If they knew your real identity, meets just wouldn't be an option.

Fuck Television, I like we this is all going. :cool: Now to roll around and see who has around 3000 post. This feels like a Mexican soap opera but I can understand it. :rotfl:

mapanch

Dec 2, 2011
Short Bus said:
I'm not banned, I'm on ignore. They need members that aren't banned, but who can't speak up.

Ah ok. Lost track of who was banned and ignored.

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
mapanch said:
Ah ok. Lost track of who was banned and ignored.

I'm on ignore too. I have few tricks up my sleeve though. :biggrin:

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
Messing with somebody's avatar such as this brings the defamation to mind.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Short Bus said:

07 TB RIDER said:
I'm on ignore too. I have few tricks up my sleeve though. :biggrin:

The only thing nice about being on ignore over there is that absolutely no one is seeing anything that I posted. But in other ways I wish they would just fuckin ban me.

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
djthumper said:
The only thing nice about being on ignore over there is that absolutely no one is seeing anything that I posted. But in other ways I wish they would just fuckin ban me.

The mods can see, so you could fu...mess with them. Being on ignore you can still use the search to look up the useful info. I don't think you'll find any posted after 12/?/11

mapanch

Dec 2, 2011
Mark20 said:
Messing with somebody's avatar such as this brings the defamation to mind.

They have completely changed posts that I have made. Posted screen shots here, then Sam posted one the next day. They locked the thread then edited (changed/deleted) what I had said. Now banned me and continue to do it. Changed Sam's avatar. Have gone in and changed vehicle details, signatures. Abuse of power. Funny thing is, the 2 mods and 3 or 4 other people are the only ones that post. :rotfl: Voymom seems to be another "big" poster last couple days. Wonder which mod it is? :undecided:

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
mapanch said:
Voymom seems to be another "big" poster last couple days. Wonder which mod it is? :undecided:

Look at the user name, it's one of their mothers. "Mommy, will you come post on my forum so I have someone who likes me I can talk to"

fishsticks

Nov 21, 2011
MAY03LT said:
That's a lot of thousands!

OVER NINE THOUSAND.

Jman423 said:

Will you just drop the bomb and tell us who it is? Several of us would enjoy a good lynching... :biggrin:

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
fishsticks said:
OVER NINE THOUSAND.

Will you just drop the bomb and tell us who it is? Several of us would enjoy a good lynching... :biggrin:

Yeah really.... I want to know who it is too!!! They never tell me nuttin around here. I am going out back to play with my dog, he still likes me.

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
istockphoto_5899019-firing-squad.jpg

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
Ghoster said:
I am going out back to play with my dog, he still likes me.

peanut_butter_dog_treat_1.jpg

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
mapanch said:
They have completely changed posts that I have made. Posted screen shots here, then Sam posted one the next day. They locked the thread then edited (changed/deleted) what I had said. Now banned me and continue to do it. Changed Sam's avatar. Have gone in and changed vehicle details, signatures. Abuse of power. Funny thing is, the 2 mods and 3 or 4 other people are the only ones that post. :rotfl: Voymom seems to be another "big" poster last couple days. Wonder which mod it is? :undecided:

Short Bus said:
Look at the user name, it's one of their mothers. "Mommy, will you come post on my forum so I have someone who likes me I can talk to"

I think she is an innocent noob trying to get help. I saw her post the other day trying to figure out where to put her ham radio for storm watches. It takes a bit of creativity to do that in our trucks. But I can't help her since I am on ignore. I think she would come over if there was something that could get her here without catching the eye of those 2 dorks.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Ghoster said:
Yeah really.... I want to know who it is too!!! They never tell me nuttin around here. I am going out back to play with my dog, he still likes me.

You hope! Wait are you Jimmy or really you this time? :undecided:

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
I posted this in Drew's intro before it was deleted...
(they had changed my signature to what is in the quote box)

View attachment 18348

Attachments

• tv1.jpg
    tv1.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 20

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
Now just out of curiosity, TrailblazrI6 other alias wouldn't happen to be from New Jersey, would he?

I think I go this figured out. Context clues are awesome.

Wyle

Dec 4, 2011
djthumper said:

Seriously, I'm not suggesting anything, but curious about what happens to the page count if an "ignored" person posted 100's of invisible posts.

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Short Bus said:
You can still speak up. Only to the staff though. :biggrin:

Wyle said:
Seriously, I'm not suggesting anything, but curious about what happens to the page count if an "ignored" person posted 100's of invisible posts.
It will affect them. Speaking of which...

There are a lot of misplaced threads and posts, spam posts and other problems. I think I'll go report them! :biggrin:

Jman423 said:
Is this the disguise??
View attachment 3387
Kinda looks like it to me.

Wyle

Dec 4, 2011
Short Bus said:

That just meant they haven't disowned you, you're just owned. :raspberry:

fishsticks

Nov 21, 2011
Anyone who has an active account on Trailvoy, please go to this thread:

Stuck in A4wd - Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum

The mod copy-pasted original content of mine that I had removed from the site when we all left. It was restored from a backup.

Let everyone know that that content is being used without authorization and it needs to come down... or I'll happily have a DMCA takedown notice on VS's desk tomorrow.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
BO TIE SS said:
You can still speak up. Only to the staff though. :biggrin:

It will affect them. Speaking of which...

There are a lot of misplaced threads and posts, spam posts and other problems. I think I'll go report them! :biggrin:

Kinda looks like it to me.

Depending how they have it setup and considering it was probably a VS admin. It is possible that the moderators can't see our posts. I know if I was an admin during that time I would have done it that way.

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Being I own and moderate a forum, I can partially answer this, everything counts toward the post count. Ignored posts, bannned users posts, everything. The exception to the rule are deleted posts.

However, knowing what I have seen from these slackies so far, they probably move the posts to a hiden forum. So those posts can count toward the monies they are ripping off from their advertisers.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
fishsticks said:
Anyone who has an active account on Trailvoy, please go to this thread:

Stuck in A4wd - Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum

The mod copy-pasted original content of mine that I had removed from the site when we all left. It was restored from a backup.

Let everyone know that that content is being used without authorization and it needs to come down... or I'll happily have a DMCA takedown notice on VS's desk tomorrow.

Done. Probably will get banned for it, just watch :crazy:

fishsticks

Nov 21, 2011
Sparky said:
Done. Probably will get banned for it, just watch :crazy:

They finally banned my account so couldn't get on there a bitch about it, even on global ignore.

They also deleted your post.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaywebb25

Members Online