so who still uses the old site?

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
MAY03LT said:
...by blind luck they accidentally helped hundreds if not thousands of members over the years...
Doesn't EVERYBODY curl up with the shop manual and read it cover to cover for fun when they first buy a vehicle? :confused:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Sparky said:
Done. Probably will get banned for it, just watch :crazy:

Done what? I don't see anything yet...

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
fishsticks said:
Anyone who has an active account on Trailvoy, please go to this thread
Post reported!

djthumper said:
Depending how they have it setup and considering it was probably a VS admin. It is possible that the moderators can't see our posts. I know if I was an admin during that time I would have done it that way.
Oh, believe me...the mods can see them. They have responded to mine.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
The noob-mod's cut and paste skillz are so poor, he included the following link verbatim in his post: http://www.offroadtb.com/articles/te...4wd-disconnect (with the "..." in it). That is not the URL to our article on ORTB, of course.

That content was not restored from backup. It was freshly stolen from here!

smitty5150

Nov 18, 2011
fishsticks said:
Anyone who has an active account on Trailvoy, please go to this thread:

Stuck in A4wd - Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum

The mod copy-pasted original content of mine that I had removed from the site when we all left. It was restored from a backup.

Let everyone know that that content is being used without authorization and it needs to come down... or I'll happily have a DMCA takedown notice on VS's desk tomorrow.

Do it.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
fishsticks said:
They finally banned my account so couldn't get on there a bitch about it, even on global ignore.

They also deleted your post.

Hit them with the DMCA

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
I reported the post. The mods can not prevent the owners from seeing the reported post. Let's see if they have enough sense to remove it before it causes them problems.

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
djthumper said:
Hit them with the DMCA

Noob question time...

What is DMCA?

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
the roadie said:
Don't make me whack you with a LMGTFY link. :raspberry:

Beat you to it :biggrin:

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
I think you tied.. Same time stamp...

And for the record, I did google it. All it gave me was links for Run DMC, & some DJ stuff.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
djthumper said:
Hit them with the DMCA

This.

Stupid snotty mod. Was given a fair warning. Maybe I could have worded it a bit nicer but I'm fed up with their crap. I'm actually trying to resist sending him a snarky PM about it (not that he'd listen anyway).

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas

fishsticks

Nov 21, 2011
BWAHAHA!!!!

Drew deleted the other mod's post. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I already had DMCA-ISP.doc half filled out too...

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
OK level of respect for Trailblaze_2002 bumped up a notch, from -infinity to -99999999999999999999
:rotfl:

Wyle

Dec 4, 2011
TollKeeper said:
I think you tied.. Same time stamp...

And for the record, I did google it. All it gave me was links for Run DMC, & some DJ stuff.

I think you mistyped it as well. The first couple hundred Google hits for DMCA are relevant. :yes:

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
qqqqq.png

fishsticks

Nov 21, 2011
the roadie said:
Doesn't EVERYBODY curl up with the shop manual and read it cover to cover for fun when they first buy a vehicle? :confused:

I just caught this.... funny you should mention that, as I've read the FSM for my Yota cover to cover already.

fishsticks

Nov 21, 2011
the roadie said:
Geez, you'd think they were lurking here or somethin'.

Don't they have a community to go save? :biggrin:

Remember, WE are the only ones who are so desperate that we troll other forums. :biggrin:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
I posted, or rather my wife posted. Time to get my second ban! :thumbsup:

TVscreencapture.jpg

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
the roadie said:
Geez, you'd think they were lurking here or somethin'.
Nah, even in global ignore you can still report a post. I believe I mentioned DMCA in the report. :wink:

fishsticks

Nov 21, 2011
BO TIE SS said:
Nah, even in global ignore you can still report a post. I believe I mentioned DMCA in the report. :wink:

You'd think a Mod of all people would realize that was a hornet's nest he just stuck his wang into.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-01-31 at 10.17.11 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2012-01-31 at 10.17.11 PM.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 41

smitty5150

Nov 18, 2011
....that's because it was posted by the author on BOTH of the "other sites" already. Keep trolling, fucker. And think about what you are getting yourself into before you start a battle.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
smitty5150 said:
....that's because it was posted by the author on BOTH of the "other sites" already. Keep trolling, fucker. And think about what you are getting yourself into before you start a battle.

hehehe that is what he doesn't know and the fact that they copied it not referenced it. Smart one he is... NOT!

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
This needs a "I said it" thread post... BRB

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Watch out Drew!!!!

Even though I'm in global ignore, your counterpart is trying to silence me!
(what's he trying to hide from you?)

View attachment 18356

Attachments

• TVrem1.JPG
    TVrem1.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 11

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
fishsticks said:
Just when I thought shit was winding down for the night.... :biggrin:

LOL with a noob 21 y/o GED holding mod, with no experience? Come on you know better than that. We have probably forgotten more than he will learn.

View attachment 18357

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-01-31 at 10.38.54 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2012-01-31 at 10.38.54 PM.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 21

fishsticks

Nov 21, 2011
Anyone who feels the need can quote me on the OS.

"If I had actually been able to post on this site, I would have informed you myself. Since that ability was taken from me months ago, I was in the process of notifying you via a DMCA takedown notice. The other folks who brought it to your attention just saved you having to deal with some serious questions from the site owners. Thank them."

EDIT: I see Larry on there too, and I'm not logged into an account. I wonder if he can post?

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
fishsticks said:
Anyone who feels the need can quote me on the OS.

"If I had actually been able to post on this site, I would have informed you myself. Since that ability was taken from me months ago, I was in the process of notifying you via a DMCA takedown notice. The other folks who brought it to your attention just saved you having to deal with some serious questions from the site owners. Thank them."

EDIT: I see Larry on there too, and I'm not logged into an account. I wonder if he can post?

hmmm I dunno if I can post, but I might be able to. I think you can see me loged on but I can try to post it.

View attachment 18358

EDIT: the thread has been removed

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-01-31 at 10.44.23 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2012-01-31 at 10.44.23 PM.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 17

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaywebb25

Members Online