Me007gold

Nov 20, 2011

DJones

Jan 21, 2012
St. Petersburg, Florida
Jman423 said:
He did it!!

Ghoster said:
But you have to remember... all the noobs over there are actually me.... or Jman..... or Roadie..... or is it all me..... I am still confused.

the roadie said:

:offtopic: I thought I might actually use Sheldon Cooper for once. But now all of you are CONFUSED!!

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
Which picture?

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
I am still me!! Unless i am not me. Then I don't know who I am today.

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
the roadie said:
An operation like this that still has a sense of humor is PRICELESS, and part of the reason I'm here. Thx, everybody. :yes:

But what if I was someone else?

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
DJones said:
I could become someone else at any point. It depends on IP tracking though.

IP tracking doesn't count, they don't how to use it!!

As far as they are concerned, Bill and I are ALL of the shills over there, and we are also ALL of the members here too.

We are THAT good!

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
Jman423 said:
As far as they are concerned, Bill and I are ALL of the shills over there, and we are also ALL of the members here too.

Maybe I am here too. Maybe. But who am I ?????:raspberry:

DJones

Jan 21, 2012
St. Petersburg, Florida
We could all use the same avatar, then any of their spies that *may* come over here would be confused. :confused:

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
DJones said:
We could all use the same avatar, then any of their spies that *may* come over here would be confused. :confused:

I am already confused.

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
Ok, I'm Stew, or Cain or what ever my name is today. I'm shutting this down. :lipsrsealed:

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Anybody adopting the Sheldon Cooper avatar needs to answer ten technical questions correctly within seven minutes with essays of at least 300 words each and three photoshopped exploded parts diagrams or schematics embedded within. Or else they get put on a list for a prank to be named later. :cool: BAZINGA!

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
the roadie said:
Anybody adopting the Sheldon Cooper avatar needs to answer ten technical questions correctly within seven minutes with essays of at least 300 words each and three photoshopped exploded parts diagrams or schematics embedded within. Or else they get put on a list for a prank to be named later. :cool: BAZINGA!

I know not of what you speak kind sir.:raspberry:

DJones

Jan 21, 2012
St. Petersburg, Florida
the roadie said:

I know not of what you speak kind sir. :raspberry:

mapanch

Dec 2, 2011
:lipsrsealed: Damn got that thread closed :rotfl:

TrailblazrI6 said:
Well to break up the chirping crickets, I can tell you Im not a member of any other site but have lurked at the other site.

I work 12 hour shifts 4-6 days a week. I dont have time to keep up with anymore than I've got on my plate right now. You are talking to the same guy who doesn't have time for a facebook account.

Im going to close the thread, I know - at times my kids call me Mr. Buzzkillington. We got out what we needed to during this session.

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
TrailblazrI6 said:
Well to break up the chirping crickets, I can tell you Im not a member of any other site but have lurked at the other site.

I work 12 hour shifts 4-6 days a week. I dont have time to keep up with anymore than I've got on my plate right now. You are talking to the same guy who doesn't have time for a facebook account.

Im going to close the thread, I know - at times my kids call me Mr. Buzzkillington. We got out what we needed to during this session.
Translation - "I'm still not man enough to tell everyone what my old user name was."

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
BO TIE SS said:
Translation - "I'm still not man enough to tell everyone what my other username is."

Fixed it for you. :smile:

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
I still don't know who I am.

and Jman.... it was a Cayman S.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
mapanch said:
Damn got that thread closed...
Their playbook only has one defense to a thread that's not going their way, and they have to go to sleep and worry that it might flare up overnight. Sucks to have so few mods that you don't have a wingman in a different time zone. Or enough time to be an effective mod except on weekends.

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Jimmy, I always knew you wanted to use my signature .GIF! :biggrin:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishermandude

Members Online