so who still uses the old site?

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
003db18c.jpg

How convenient, dodge the question and close the thread.

TrailblazrI6, just so you know, I didn't post everything that I know about your true identity.:cool:

Crap, now my sig pic is short one post. :mad:

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
MAY03LT said:
TrailblazrI6, just so you know, I didn't post everything that I know about your true identity.:cool:

ssshhhhh.....its like he's superman in his Clark Kent costume.:cool:

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
MAY03LT said:
003db18c.jpg

How convenient, dodge the question and close the thread.

Hmm :undecided:

This is relevant to my interest...:undecided:

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Dang it you guys you have me all confuzzled now :blinkhuh:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Simply...WOW

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
I got sucked into the snack thread on the pirate4x4 forum and missed all the action here.:laugh:

animal

Dec 4, 2011
Super Mod on the os just posted an intro.:rotfl:

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Trailblaze_2002 said:
It's a preset thing and I believe you have to be an Admin before you can even do anything to remove it. If I had my way it wouldn't be on here but since I don't run the site there's not much I can do except ask like you just did. Either way enjoy the knowledge here and over there. I have no problem with that at all...If I can do anything else within my power feel free to PM or post a thread directly to me so the public can bare witness that I'm not the one pulling the strings and that I just want everyone to coexist. :thumbsup:

I'm gonna call a little BS on this because if he actually wouldn't have things that way then he wouldn't have went out of his way to 1) scan the otherwise random QR code I had in my avatar 2) followed the tinyurl link I had made the QR code point to and 3) removed my avatar.

Just saying.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
animal said:
Super Mod on the os just posted an intro.:rotfl:

A little about me... http://forums.trailvoy.com/showthread.php?t=94678

We're cyber bullies because we found his youtube page? :confused: :no: He's a bad mod because of his beliefs, lifestyle, or state he lives in? No. :frown: He's an unsuitable mod because of a lack of maturity for speed runs on public streets, insane risk taking, and shallow-thinking when it comes to accepting an unpaid position to enforce profit-preserving rules by an offshore corporation of non GMT360-owning domain speculators. That's all. Nothing more sinister. :undecided:

Does Vertical Scope not vet people AT ALL before asking them to become the public representative for their assets? Guess not.

[video=youtube;5mknwwAtiz4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mknwwAtiz4[/video]

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
Noob mod keeps good company...

[video=youtube_share;GZNLn8TPW5w]http://youtu.be/GZNLn8TPW5w[/video]

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
the roadie said:
A little about me... A little about me... - Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum

We're cyber bullies because we found his youtube page? :confused: :no: He's a bad mod because of his beliefs, lifestyle, or state he lives in? No. :frown: He's an unsuitable mod because of a lack of maturity for speed runs on public streets, insane risk taking, and shallow-thinking when it comes to accepting an unpaid position to enforce profit-preserving rules by an offshore corporation of non GMT360-owning domain speculators. That's all. Nothing more sinister. :undecided:

Does Vertical Scope not vet people AT ALL before asking them to become the public representative for their assets? Guess not.

[video=youtube;5mknwwAtiz4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mknwwAtiz4[/video]

View attachment 18293

:undecided:

Attachments

• eminem.jpg
    eminem.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 72

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
I have had so many avatars tonight that I can't remember which one is mine anymore.

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
Ghoster said:
I have had so many avatars tonight that I can't remember which one is mine anymore.
GhostButters.jpeg

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Hijacked account by VS? Nice of them. :hopeless:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
the roadie said:
...you get pranked. :raspberry:

BAZZZZINGA!! :rotfl:.. love Sheldon and the show

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Sparky said:
Hijacked account by VS? Nice of them. :hopeless:

i noticed that too.. i was banned a few days ago.. and MAY03 posted a pic where it said i was online AFTER being banned.. so how can that happen :undecided: bogus numbers all the way around ovver there

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
You know what I am VERY tempted to call them out on it.

Although that would probably just get me banned, and/or globally ignored, and/or hijacked also :rolleyes:

rcam81

Dec 3, 2011
Onsted, MI
I got an email from somebody on the OS asking about my mudflaps. I answered the email and included a line about following the yellow brick road. Then I decided to use that line on a couple of posts. Guess what...... I got a nasty email from ADMIN and all of my User CP info has been changed.

Wyle

Dec 4, 2011
rcam81 said:
I got an email from somebody on the OS asking about my mudflaps. I answered the email and included a line about following the yellow brick road. Then I decided to use that line on a couple of posts. Guess what...... I got a nasty email from ADMIN and all of my User CP info has been changed.

That 'ill teach you to run with mudflaps!! :raspberry:

mapanch

Dec 2, 2011
Well the bastard got me.. .. Interesting because the only person I PMd (recently) is now here. So either TrailblzrI6 is camping out here or they really are reading PMs. :undecided: Not that we didn't know anyway . ...

View attachment 18301

Attachments

• Untitled1.jpg
    Untitled1.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 13

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Nice read. The one thread I liked from the other side was from tobruk . He just informed what went wrong on his truck as he ran the miles up. I found it informative.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
I thought this was appropriate.

you-are-being-monitored.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zee0719

Members Online

No members online now.