Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Mounce said:
I hate it whenever Ebay Sellers have no idea about what they're selling. Asked them what flash mode/pattern their switchbacks had (amber-white or amber-off) and this is what they told me...

attachicon.gif
Screenshot_2014-09-21-15-05-14-1.png
Someone with more intelligence messaged me back but it smells even more like a copy paste. At least they clarified it.

uploadfromtaptalk1411348051740.jpg

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
smt 59 said:
Thanks Mounce, I was just reading the side mirror info from Texas, they look pretty cool.
Yeah, good price also. If you have mirror turn signals, that's the way to go! I need to take the time to read through the LED mod thread someday.

Reactions: smt 59

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Definitely read that thread. Carlton aka Blckshdw is a pretty good resource for our board about LED mods.

Any updates on Joey's Dad or Kyle's Daughter?

Reactions: Mounce

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Whhhhhooooorrrrreeeesssss

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Two GMTs and a Dub...

Reactions: Capote and Mounce

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
:postcount:

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
I don't think anyone said you were gay. Implying a bromance, sure. It certainly wasn't done out of any mean spiritedness. More like jealousy since you guys were getting stuff done. :hail:
But when we've got 2 whores on their backs, we have to make some comment. :crackup:

Cool you had a mini meet.

Whore. :whore:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
mcsteven said:
I don't think anyone said you were gay. Implying a bromance, sure. It certainly wasn't done out of any mean spiritedness. More like jealousy since you guys were getting stuff done. :hail:
But when we've got 2 whores on their backs, we have to make some comment. :crackup:

Cool you had a mini meet.

Whore. :whore:
Agreed!

Reactions: Capote

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
whore

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Us Bromance whores will definitely be seeing each other next weekend or the weekend after :rotfl: . Lol there was a definite "Noooooooooo" of me having to drive back home tonight. If I had Monday off like Brandon does we would of cut the rear spring an inch to have the rear at a -4in drop, and clean my TB up more, as well as do some LED mods on his. Oh and capture video, we forgot to do that, kinda for the best though.... wouldn't be able to post our driving footage.... This weekend was a blast though, neither of us have had this much fun in a while. Was a good stress reviler for both of being able to work on my TB and drive around. Was glad to of finally met up with someone from GMTN! We for sure need to go and see Porkins lol.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Whore

Reactions: Capote

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
How's your daughter Trailz?

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
HARDTRAILZ said:
She doing better. Asleep holding my hand now. Another breathing treatment at 4...means lil sleep for dad but that's OK.
I remember when my daughter, who was barely a month old was in the hospital for breathing problems :frown: was so hurtful to see my little 4Ibs 8oz angel with an iv & heart monitoring stuff on her.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
The IV was rough. She stared me in the eye n barely flinched until I said its OK to cry and she kept her arm still but broke down saying it hurts dad. After she wanted her nails painted so I did but then she wanted to paint mine and...
uploadfromtaptalk1411368352022.jpg

She told every nurse n Dr she got to do it. I told her it has come off before I go back to work Tuesday but a lil purple is worth the smiles.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
HARDTRAILZ said:
The IV was rough. She stared me in the eye n barely flinched until I said its OK to cry and she kept her arm still but broke down saying it hurts dad. After she wanted her nails painted so I did but then she wanted to paint mine and...
attachicon.gif
1411368344027.jpg

She told every nurse n Dr she got to do it. I told her it has come off before I go back to work Tuesday but a lil purple is worth the smiles.
How is she feeling now man? She sleeping alright?

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Capote said:
Us Bromance whores will definitely be seeing each other next weekend or the weekend after :rotfl: . Lol there was a definite "Noooooooooo" of me having to drive back home tonight. If I had Monday off like Brandon does we would of cut the rear spring an inch to have the rear at a -4in drop, and clean my TB up more, as well as do some LED mods on his. Oh and capture video, we forgot to do that, kinda for the best though.... wouldn't be able to post our driving footage.... This weekend was a blast though, neither of us have had this much fun in a while. Was a good stress reviler for both of being able to work on my TB and drive around. Was glad to of finally met up with someone from GMTN! We for sure need to go and see Porkins lol.
Glad to hear everything went well, Tbh you probably needed it to get your head clear.
HARDTRAILZ said:
She doing better. Asleep holding my hand now. Another breathing treatment at 4...means lil sleep for dad but that's OK.
Glad to hear your daughter is doing better Kyle

Reactions: Mounce and Capote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dfink

Members Online