Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
BlazingTrails said:
Nah, i don't think it is worth the money. I don't see much difference......
Other than a solid design and no vents. Thats about it.

I am really digging the design of that ram air hood though.

Reactions: Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Those hoods be sexy yeessss

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Whores

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Whhhhhoooooorrrrrrreeeeeessssss

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Birds of a feather....

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Hi whores [emoji16]

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Capote's talking to you, BT

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Or working with Capote again.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Or on his back with him again :rotfl:

Reactions: Capote and Mounce

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Only one on his back. The other one has to reach for his tools and parts.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Whores

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Mounce said:
I hate it whenever Ebay Sellers have no idea about what they're selling. Asked them what flash mode/pattern their switchbacks had (amber-white or amber-off) and this is what they told me...

attachicon.gif
Screenshot_2014-09-21-15-05-14-1.png
Which is part of the reason I do not buy from a lot from Ebay any more.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Mounce said:
I hate it whenever Ebay Sellers have no idea about what they're selling. Asked them what flash mode/pattern their switchbacks had (amber-white or amber-off) and this is what they told me...

attachicon.gif
Screenshot_2014-09-21-15-05-14-1.png
:duh:

Wow, did not know we could go into the "OEM settings" and change how the turn signal flashes :crazy: Did you write them back and explain again? Almost looks like a copy and paste message. People probably install the LED and it does not work, not knowing they can flip it 180*.

Reactions: mcsteven

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
dmanns67 said:

Wow, did not know we could go into the "OEM settings" and change how the turn signal flashes :crazy: Did you write them back and explain again? Almost looks like a copy and paste message. People probably install the LED and it does not work, not knowing they can flip it 180*.
I agree. It might even be an automated response if you sent it on the weekend. Send something else to see if you get the same msg back.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
dmanns67 said:

I wrote back and said that's not even close to an acceptable answer and explained why and that there are two types of those bulbs.
mcsteven said:
I agree. It might even be an automated response if you sent it on the weekend. Send something else to see if you get the same msg back.
I messaged them Friday and they just got back to me today, if it was automated I would think that it would've answered sooner. Plus, that particular seller only has 100 reviews compared to most sellers that have thousands so I think they're kinda new.

Either way, I think you should be educated about the item you're selling.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
You would think they would have a QC who tests the LEDs and would know how they flash or maybe they only make one style, either AO or AW, and did not know there are other options out there. I thought the AO was more common, but it depends on the seller I guess.

Reactions: Mounce

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Stang unless I don't like them. If I don't like them I'll try to sell them here to get some of my money back before buying a different style or slip them into the TB.

Also, that was what most of the projector-style ones were going for.

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
OK. Educate me a little on the AO / AW LEDs. From what I see, they are both white until you activate them. AO will flash amber - off - amber - off, then back to white when done. AW just flashes between amber and white then back to white solid.

Is this correct?

Reactions: Mounce

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
mcsteven said:
OK. Educate me a little on the AO / AW LEDs. From what I see, they are both white until you activate them. AO will flash amber - off - amber - off, then back to white when done. AW just flashes between amber and white then back to white solid.

Is this correct?
:thumbsup:

Correct sir. The AW, to me, looks more like a strobe light.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Whores

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Reactions: dmanns67
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members