Atlanta, GA
:iagree:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Thanks!

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
HARDTRAILZ said:
The IV was rough. She stared me in the eye n barely flinched until I said its OK to cry and she kept her arm still but broke down saying it hurts dad. After she wanted her nails painted so I did but then she wanted to paint mine and...
attachicon.gif
1411368344027.jpg

She told every nurse n Dr she got to do it. I told her it has come off before I go back to work Tuesday but a lil purple is worth the smiles.
At least she wanted to paint them one color. Good Dad.

Reactions: Capote

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Glad she is doing better Kyle. You both need to get some good rest.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Got work on house to do. Did get 4 hrs between the 4 n 8 treatments so I am good

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Whores

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
^^ bromance :whore:s ^^

Reactions: mcsteven

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
I am Canadian Eh?

Reactions: BlazingTrails

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Whorington

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Whorington, DC

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Mcwhoreburger

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Well that's just whoretastic

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Sup Larry?

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
You guys see the 2006 or 2007 TBSS posted on GMTN FB account for sale? 74,000 miles and completely stock. Only wants $11,000. I think it was down in Alabama or Louisana.

There you go Garth.

**Edit, I lied. Orlando, FL.

Reactions: Porkins and Mounce

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
dmanns67 said:
You guys see the 2006 or 2007 TBSS posted on GMTN FB account for sale? 74,000 miles and completely stock. Only wants $11,000. I think it was down in Alabama or Louisana.

There you go Garth.
I couldn't believe how cheap it was I wish it was closer

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Aarkon said:
I couldn't believe how cheap it was I wish it was closer
Maybe Brandon, Aaron, or Carlton could jump on that one. That has to be the cheapest I have ever seen with that low of miles. All of the other ones I have seen with that mileage, the sellers wanted between $20,000 to $25,000. I like the fact that it is stock too.

Reactions: Mounce and Aarkon

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Wish I could, but can't afford another vehicle, and as much as I love TBSS's I would never part with my TB for one.

Reactions: dmanns67 and Mounce

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Lol if me & Brandon somehow acquired it, it'd be one bad biotch. Loud, fast, on 18's and LEDs galore [emoji38]

Edit: Oh and lowered of coarse, duhhhh :rotfl:

Reactions: dmanns67

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Capote said:
Wish I could, but can't afford another vehicle, and as much as I love TBSS's I would never part with my TB for one.
Yeah man me too. Wish I had 11K laying around. I would drive down and personally pick it up.

Definitely not give up my current TB, just an addition to the GMT family.

BlazingTrails said:
Now's not a good time for me either. Don't need to acquire anything substantial before my divorce is final......
I understand. Dont want the ol lady getting half of the TBSS :no:

Hope everything turns out the best with the divorce.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
Yeah man me too. Wish I had 11K laying around. I would drive down and personally pick it up.

Definitely not give up my current TB, just an addition to the GMT family.
If I somehow unlikely did acquire it, it'd for sure be a garage sitter. Would never daily drive that thing! I'd keep it locked away in storage to be used on weekend cruises :tongue: Would make it match my TB though, I think it'd be sweet to own a TB & TBSS and have them be clones, just my opinion

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Did your bud ever give you your Bluetooth OBD II scanner back?

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Capote said:
If I somehow unlikely did acquire it, it'd for sure be a garage sitter. Would never daily drive that thing! I'd keep it locked away in storage to be used on weekend cruises :tongue: Would make it match my TB though, I think it'd be sweet to own a TB & TBSS and have them be clones, just my opinion
For sure man. My current TB is my DD and majority of the time, it is a garage princess. I would kick that bitch to the curb (Just to the driveway :biggrin:) and make the TBSS a full time garage queen except for the summer.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
For sure man. My current TB is my DD and majority of the time, it is a garage princess. I would kick that bitch to the curb (Just to the driveway :biggrin:) and make the TBSS a full time garage queen except for the summer.
I hate not having a garage, my TB has gotten a lot of dings and scratches from a-holes who just don't give a damn. It'd also be great to be inside at night when working on mods or maintenance, instead of being outside, being ate up by bugs, and having neighbors stare at me who must think of me awkwardly.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Capote said:
I hate not having a garage, my TB has gotten a lot of dings and scratches from a-holes who just don't give a damn. It'd also be great to be inside at night when working on mods or maintenance, instead of being outside, being ate up by bugs, and having neighbors stare at me who must think of me awkwardly.
The first year I owned my TB was the only year out of six years that it has not had a garage. I think that is why the paint and plastic trim have held up so well. It is nice being able to work in a garage, but the garage I have now is so small that I only have two feet of clearance behind the TB when the door is shut and thats with the TB's front bumper a couple inches from the wall. Its so small I cannot even use my rhino ramps for an oil change, plus the ramps slide on the floor. Even better is that the wife's F-150 is too long to fit into the garage.

I was spolied when I was stationed in NC. The house we were in had a huge 3 car garage, 20ft ceiling, and still had extra storage space on the side. When our vehicles were all the up to the wall, we had about 10ft of clearance from the rear bumper to the garage door. Next house we move to will have to have a huge garage.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
The first year I owned my TB was the only year out of six years that it has not had a garage. I think that is why the paint and plastic trim have held up so well. It is nice being able to work in a garage, but the garage I have now is so small that I only have two feet of clearance behind the TB when the door is shut and thats with the TB's front bumper a couple inches from the wall. Its so small I cannot even use my rhino ramps for an oil change, plus the ramps slide on the floor. Even better is that the wife's F-150 is too long to fit into the garage.

I was spolied when I was stationed in NC. The house we were in had a huge 3 car garage, 20ft ceiling, and still had extra storage space on the side. When our vehicles were all the up to the wall, we had about 10ft of clearance from the rear bumper to the garage door. Next house we move to will have to have a huge garage.
Damn that sucks you have so little room in your current garage :frown: That garage you had in NC sounds too good to be true lol :biggrin:

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
I know right. I had everything in there. Now I have no room to work unless I back the TB out of the garage. I barely have room to back to riding mower out of the garage, thats after moving the mountain bikes and pressure washer. Since I bought my TBSS wheels, I had to make room for my OE 18" wheels and tires :crazy:

Now the wife wants a snow blower, not sure where we are going to put that. Maybe we can store it in her kitchen :yes:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
I know right. I had everything in there. Now I have no room to work unless I back the TB out of the garage. I barely have room to back to riding mower out of the garage, thats after moving the mountain bikes and pressure washer. Since I bought my TBSS wheels, I had to make room for my OE 18" wheels and tires :crazy:

Now the wife wants a snow blower, not sure where we are going to put that. Maybe we can store it in her kitchen :yes:
Yeah we all keep them stock wheels & tires :tongue:

Yup store in right in there bro! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dfink

Members Online

No members online now.