Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Poop

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Whhhhhoooooorrrrrrreeeeeessssss

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Heh garth you missed out on mcsteven and I both mentioning our past Mustang ownership

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Whores

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Mounce said:
Yeah...not in my section though. There were still plenty of drunk people. And if you go out in the stands after everyone leaves there's hundreds of little one shot whiskey bottles.
I was not aware alcohol was allowed in college stadiums. We were not allowed to have alcohol in the stadium where I went to college.

Gameday is ridiculous for drunk people. Most of our games started at 3pm. Tailgating usually started at 9am sharp :crazy: There was games that I never made it to. Went home to take a power nap, then woke up, showered, and then went out to the bars that evening. Sundays were rough.

Man I miss college :rotfl:

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Mounce said:
To get projector style switchbacks or to not...that is the question in my head the last two days. $5 difference..I hate decisions.
I have projector style LEDs in my reverse lights, but I did not like them in my main turn signal. The projector would shine on the clear covering of the headlight. I had an amber colored circle showing up on the cover which I did not like.

Reactions: Mounce

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Darkrider_LS said:
Heh garth you missed out on mcsteven and I both mentioning our past Mustang ownership
I saw it, I was taking a break from working my ass off and didn't have time to answer lol.
dmanns67 said:
I was not aware alcohol was allowed in college stadiums. We were not allowed to have alcohol in the stadium where I went to college.

Gameday is ridiculous for drunk people. Most of our games started at 3pm. Tailgating usually started at 9am sharp :crazy: There was games that I never made it to. Went home to take a power nap, then woke up, showered, and then went out to the bars that evening. Sundays were rough.

Man I miss college :rotfl:
Here we have skyboxes and a section of them is the "ivory club" section and they get served all kinds of extravagant things that isn't offered to anyone else. I'm not positive that there's beer, but I'm pretty sure. I know a year or so ago when the championship was in New Orleans they sold tons of beer there.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
dmanns67 said:
I have projector style LEDs in my reverse lights, but I did not like them in my main turn signal. The projector would shine on the clear covering of the headlight. I had an amber colored circle showing up on the cover which I did not like.
Me too on the reverse lights, love them. I hadn't even considered the circle but I've noticed it before on the reverse lights... There's another snag in my mind haha

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Whores, damn whores

Reactions: BlazingTrails

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Mounce said:
Me too on the reverse lights, love them. I hadn't even considered the circle but I've noticed it before on the reverse lights... There's another snag in my mind haha
I never noticed on the reverse lights. Now that my tail lights have multiple coats of night shade, you cannot tell at all if there was.

The projector in the turn signal has a weird output, I did not expect it to shine on the headlight cover like that. It is very noticeable from all angles when you are close to the headlights. I am OCD and it bugged the shit out of me. I ended up buying another pair of the 5630 chips without the projector.

Reactions: Mounce

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Poop

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Well tomorrow should be interesting

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014