Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Well I was taking my time when I painted the calipers, had a lot of layers on there lol. It's so damn humid that when I lift parts of them off the stand I was painting them on, it would stick and i'd have to go over those spots again. Not to mention the fact i'm tired, haven't eaten anything all day and i'm light-headed from sweating so much haha. Kinda was working slow from the start :rotfl: but ohh boy do they look nice and glossy! I may take the drivers side one off again because the caliper bracket on one part doesn't look as glossy as everything else. I got OCD so maybe it's that. Hopefully you guys like what I did and maybe i'll gain some more mod cred? :undecided: :tongue:

Reactions: mcsteven

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Bboooooooomm

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Porkins said:
"Line malfunction" can you say grow house?
Sounds about right.. A lot of the shady people from around here hangout there. Idk how they could really mess with the lines though and not get caught.. Both times were midday and they live on the corner of my road and the hwy. Sketchy shit for sure though, I don't particularly like it. If it goes out at their house again people are gonna raise hell, when it goes out there, it knocks miles of people out. The fire department posted on Facebook about it and everyone was pointing fingers and fussing.

Reactions: Porkins and Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Fuck em up Garth :thumbsup:

Reactions: Mounce

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Lol I try not to raise much cane. You gotta royally piss me off before I'll actually go outta my way to say something. I have a bad temper though lol, I just normally keep it to myself though.

Reactions: Capote

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
My criminal justice teacher told us about a call where a dumbass used a hunting tree stand to get up the pole and tap into the power for a grow house. He said at least he was smart enough to pull the transformer switch before putting his own wires in.

Reactions: Mounce and Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Mounce said:
Lol I try not to raise much cane. You gotta royally piss me off before I'll actually go outta my way to say something. I have a bad temper though lol, I just normally keep it to myself though.
Dude i'm the same way lol :rotfl: what a coincidence

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Porkins said:
My criminal justice teacher told us about a call where a dumbass used a hunting tree stand to get up the pole and tap into the power for a grow house. He said at least he was smart enough to pull the transformer switch before putting his own wires in.
That gave me a very illegal idea lol. Considering the power guys here don't have to even come down the driveway to check the meters anymore since they converted to digital, a fool could really live for free off of the power company if they tapped the wires before the meter. Idk what those idiots are doing at that house but the power company put some fancy metal pipes/brace looking things over the wire at the pole so it'll be very suspicious if they fall again or get "broken."
Capote said:
Dude i'm the same way lol :rotfl: what a coincidence
Lol I just swell up like a bullfrog and get quiet when I'm mad.

Reactions: Porkins and Capote

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
you are all just a bunch of whores lol

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Darkrider_LS said:
you are all just a bunch of whores lol
and sliding in from the left lol

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I'm out for the night guys, talk to you whores tomorrow. I'll be sure to take some pics of the calipers in daylight :thumbsup:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Lol did assface number one and two screw around again?

Lol..or as the gf refers to them as Cockblocker #1 and #2........Well #1 was knocked down to only having 2 hours a week so hes basically out of the game...wont be surprised if he quits soon....#2...well hes acting like a total dbag...along with #3....those two knuckle heads both cashed out at 8:30 leaving me holding the bag with several deliveries left to do...lets just say it took me nearly 2 hours to get caught up....and its fortunate that i did NOT have parkade Lockdown tonight due to the stat holiday...but tomorrow i do...same with thursday when i close....so this should be fun...

I'm out for the night guys, talk to you whores tomorrow. I'll be sure to take some pics of the calipers in daylight :thumbsup:

Have a good one Aaron

Reactions: Mounce and Capote

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
and to top it off...i had to deal with some confrontational youths at the alarm call...

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Punks, punks everywhere. So, to what extent do you guard things? Like are you a gun toting security guard or are you bound to more non-lethal instruments?

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Mounce said:
Punks, punks everywhere. So, to what extent do you guard things? Like are you a gun toting security guard or are you bound to more non-lethal instruments?
Sadly im limited to non lethal...which sucks to a degree then i remember the simple fact that due to previous training prior to being security i am essentially a registered walking weapon lol But overall i am supposed to observe, report and call in the RCMP if needed.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Mounce said:
Lol what kind of training do you have? That's pretty awesome lol. But, I see. Are you security for one place or like a whole town?
I was a registered MMA fighter when i was younger and before the damage to my back occurred. Prior to that i studied in Karate,Kempo, Judo and Jujitsu along with boxing and kick boxing. As for your other question...i deal with several sites in the city i live in. Most common calls are the schools though.

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Capote said:
...and maybe i'll gain some more mod cred?
Asking about cred in a whore thread?

What a :whore:

No cred without pics :no:
:smile: :camera:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Mounce said:
Damn! Lol

And okay I gotcha.
to put things in perspective....i was closer to 450 lbs when i was taking all the above...now im down to 327 lbs...so you can imagine just how i can utilize all of that training if i needed to.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
What's this? Compliments in a whore thread? What is the world coming to?

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Mounce said:
Sounds like you fill the security guard looks and stature well!
Put it this way...about 90% of the time when i ask someone to behave or leave..they usually listen pretty quick! the 10% that didnt.....well...lets just say it was fortunate they were already in the hospital ER to begin with lol...I used to work in the local hospital...spent most of my career in there actually....

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Mounce said:
Yeah, i bet! I'd listen too!
Its surprising how many didnt though lol....
It still amuses me when i have deliveries to the hospital and when some new staff member that started there after i left tries to direct me how to get somewhere.....i listen for oh about 2 seconds then turn around and take off to do the delivery..usually via using some shortcut i know through the building lol

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Mourning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slimm504

Members Online