Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
God damn 10 miles going back and forth amongst machines?

Reactions: BlazingTrails

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Just saw a SafeAuto commercial with a Ford F-150 singing about his owner loading lumber into the back of its bed and saying how he sucks at getting everything at once today and saying "who loves his job and has no thumbs? This guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuy" ..... i'm at a loss for words right now.... I'm just thinking he won't be singing when his Ford ass breaks on down the street

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Capote said:
Just saw a SafeAuto commercial with a Ford F-150 singing about his owner loading lumber into the back of its bed and saying how he sucks at getting everything at once today and saying "who loves his job and has no thumbs? This guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuy" ..... i'm at a loss for words right now.... I'm just thinking he won't be singing when his Ford ass breaks on down the street
All I can say to that is 2003 F150 with 240,000+ miles :biggrin:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I've had a very bad experience with Ford, only positive experience was a 2012 F-150 Lariat, now that was a nice ride, had lots of Giddyup power :thumbsup: Pissed the wife off at every red to green light :rotfl:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Reactions: Mounce

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Capote said:
I've had a very bad experience with Ford, only positive experience was a 2012 F-150 Lariat, now that was a nice ride, had lots of Giddyup power :thumbsup: Pissed the wife off at every red to green light :rotfl:
Same here. My first car was a 1993 Ford Thunderbird. Electrical fire in the engine bay totalled it. Wife on the other hand has had good luck with her F150 **knock on wood**

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
Same here. My first car was a 1993 Ford Thunderbird. Electrical fire in the engine bay totalled it. Wife on the other hand has had good luck with her F150 **knock on wood**
My dad had a 1997 Ford Taurus, my god that thing was garbage, tranny was slipping, had no power up hills, didn't help that my dad isn't a car guy and even refuses to do the most simplest of car maintenance like change wiper blades.... for god sakes.... It finally died coming back from a trip me, my best bud, and my dad went on. Was going up an incline portion of the highway and lost all power. We parked it only to see lots of fluids draining out in a long trail behind us lol.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Sweeeeet whore

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
Haha. Lack of maintenance will kill anything. Almost anyone should be able to change oil in their vehicle. Hell my wife can change her oil in her F150. Nothing sexier than an oil covered woman under a truck :yes:
I wish I knew a lot more about auto's back then as I do now, I would of done maintenance on both my parents vehicles. It's sad how he doesn't even wanna learn, it'll save him money when his new vehicle is not under warranty anymore, oh well.

Ohhh yes, a woman working on a car, yeah buddy! :biggrin:

1800th POST, WHORE ON!

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Mounce said:
I'm 42 posts behind Capote...wtf is going on here.
Yeah and i've been working on my truck all after noon into the night buddy

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Capote said:
I wish I knew a lot more about auto's back then as I do now, I would of done maintenance on both my parents vehicles. It's sad how he doesn't even wanna learn, it'll save him money when his new vehicle is not under warranty anymore, oh well.

1800th POST, WHORE ON!
Fortunately when I was younger my dad showed me the basics of changing oil, checking fluids, tire rotation, etc. I did not appreciate it at first until I got my first car.

Luckily my step dad is a certified master mechanic and I was able to learn a lot from him by working on my Tbird and Civic together.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
You are all just a bunch of fawking whores...side note...gf does want to learn about maintenance on vehicles which will help a lot with the Grand Prix GT we are buying from her sister for her to have her own car :yes:

Reactions: Capote and Mounce

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
BlazingTrails said:
Capote said:

1800th POST, WHORE ON!
Mounce said:
I'm 42 posts behind Capote...wtf is going on here.
You whores need to look at the big picture. You are 20,000+ posts behind the King :yes:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
Fortunately when I was younger my dad showed me the basics of changing oil, checking fluids, tire rotation, etc. I did not appreciate it at first until I got my first car.

Luckily my step dad is a certified master mechanic and I was able to learn a lot from him by working on my Tbird and Civic together.
I look forward to teaching my son & daughter that kind of stuff when they're older, hopefully me and the wife can work things out, or hopefully i'll live nearby them one day.

Reactions: dmanns67

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
dmanns67 said:

My dad also taught me most of the ropes before he passed at 74 a few days after I turned 16. I'm forever grateful for the knowledge he instilled in me in those short 16 years.

Reactions: dmanns67 and Capote

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Life

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Yes yes

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Wish I had a lil buddy like that, there's some I see scurrying around outside my apt, but they're fast

Reactions: Mounce

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Anybody know what the name of that breed is? Lol we call them rusty lizards. Only two breeds I've seen around here, those, and a green breed than can change its color to brown to hide on a tree. The "rusty" ones get pretty large though and are indeed very fast.

Reactions: Capote

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Mounce said:
Hell Capote, I went to sleep around 6am and was up at 1000. Not by choice though, the power went out again, third time in two weeks, twice being because of a line malfunction in front of the same house... First time, the line fell from the pole somehow then today, it broke somehow. Never heard of either happening on it's own. It's kinda suspicious.
"Line malfunction" can you say grow house?
Playsinsnow said:
:tiphat:

What's happening? Picked up a Valet gig myself for some supplemental cash.
Congrats, make sure you keeps us updated on all the weird happenings.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I'm finished with my Calipers! I will post pics tomorrow. Will be in "what did you do with your GMT today?" of coarse :thumbsup: If you behave maybe i'll post some teasers tonight lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierra Rick

Members Online