Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
They expect you to be civilized :tongue:

Reactions: Mounce

BoldAdventure

Jun 28, 2012
I am here to bitch about how other forums are run. I hate corporate ownership and I hate rules like this BS:

Just had a thread deleted on another site.

You agree as part of your membership here to never, at any time, post links to any other competing forum, blog, (or online "community") for this, or any other site in our network. (www.GigaThreads.com) Further, you agree not to solicit our members to join another site or club via Private Message, Email, or Phone through contact on this site or any of our other sites. Soliciting will earn you a lifetime ban from this network.

You may not post publically regarding staff discussions held with you via Private Message. Doing so will result in a life time ban.

So when staff delete your post and tell you to go F yourself. Well go f yourself. I mean it's not a free internet.

But seriously, I hate that BS.

I remember back in the days when some of the best forums where communities and posting out to other sites was allowed.

BoldAdventure

Jun 28, 2012
We bought the forum, your signature is limited to less characters than a tweet, if you want more and an avatar become a supporting member. Can't upload images if you're not a supporting member.

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Put pictures in photo bucket or some other free service and use either HTML coding or just a link so members can click on the photo. That certainly can't be a competing service.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Actually I have had troubles posting imageshack links on forums before.

BoldAdventure

Jun 28, 2012
No problems posting pictures here

busty-girls-flbp-boobs-28.jpg

BoldAdventure

Jun 28, 2012
She resisted the fork and it's power and look at her rewards. Just look at them.

Just too bad she's going to die from skin cancer.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Hey whores :biggrin:

lol I almost fucked my TB up a little while ago, acting like a jackass gunning it into a turn :rotfl: I get carried away when the ground is all nice and wet

Reactions: BlazingTrails

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:crazy:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Whores

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Whores

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Whores

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
He's got two and a half hours where I am at. Or one good story not about a girl.

:postcount:

Reactions: dmanns67 and Mounce
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slimm504