Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
I've been to a Sens home game and didn't fall asleep. Went to a Habs game sick as a dog and took a snooze.:biggrin:

And it's not nice to pick on the Leafs fans. After all they have enough to :cry::banghead::puke: about.

Canadian Mike

Dec 3, 2011
Afternoon whores!

baby-toronto-maple-leafs_130434418442.jpg

Jan 4, 2012
Good Afternoon.... that is so funny..... only if the those kids knew, it would be a bigger fight for sure.... hope everyone is doing well. Sorry was off for a while I got sick with that nasty flu and I am on the road to recovery... what a way to lose weight....

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Morning whores

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
good morning whores !!

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
Oh there will be ponies... lol

In 1 week i'll be on my way on vacation... I cant wait!!!!

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Morning all, did not check yesterday for new post until now but that Habs / Leaf stuff is funny:thumbsup::thumbsup: Have a great day every one of you keyboard tramps

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Afternoon to all you tappers of the keyboard.

So far it's been a busy day for me.

woody79

Dec 3, 2011
Drove past a car fire on the way back from kickball this evening ... the car was at Delta Sonic .... right next to the gas pump. Scary stuff :eek::confused: sorry for the bad picture, I have a not so good camera phone.

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 5

Ghost

Jun 1, 2012
Sup hoes ? Just playing with my new HT :smile:
aef043e7-8eca-ff2c.jpg

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Morning every one ,,, Hope you all have a great day and remember the most important thing about today for you poor guys that are w$%king (just can't say that word yet) the weekend is here :wootwoot::wootwoot::wootwoot::wootwoot: and on a side note it looks like I will have to return to work soon as my knee is at the point of returning for light duty:hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit: But it is the weekend :wootwoot::wootwoot: so it is time for lots of drinking and maybe a party or so ... Good luck and hope you make it through the day:thumbsup::thumbsup:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Canadian Mike said:
Evening whores! This brown bottle keeps calling my name. :biggrin:

molson-dry.ashx

TGIF!!! Now let's all raise a brown bottle. :wootwoot:

Ghost

Jun 1, 2012
07ChevyTruck said:
TGIF!!! Now let's all raise a brown bottle. :wootwoot:

Green bottle over here :smile:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Ghost said:
Green bottle over here :smile:

Alrighty then! Which ever color bottle the whobblie pop comes in. :biggrin:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I am going with a bunch of cold cans...

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Cheers And A Good Weekend To All The Post Whores! :Lager Louts:

Ghost

Jun 1, 2012
harmless said:
What's that? A phone? Scanner? Garage door opener? :biggrin:

Triband HT. I am a Ham :tongue: not the kind u eat lol

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Ghost said:
Sup hoes ? Just playing with my new HT :smile:
aef043e7-8eca-ff2c.jpg
Hopefully getting my new one soon as well. Looking at the Kenwood TH-D72A to use with SAR. We don't have much 220 around here.

Ghost

Jun 1, 2012
djthumper said:
Hopefully getting my new one soon as well. Looking at the Kenwood TH-D72A to use with SAR. We don't have much 220 around here.

F d-star. U In Cali ?

Canadian Mike

Dec 3, 2011
Evening whores. How can we stretch the weekend? Darn lottery corp. won't let me win the jackpot.

McGMT

Jun 17, 2012
Im not going to even try to pretend and hide... Its my first day here on the board and and annnndd Im a whore. :sadcry: I just can't help it! I love to see myself in a post. And I need attention. :rotfl:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Fire06 said:
Harmless can I get a massage from your massage girl:wootwoot::wootwoot::wootwoot:

Holly pilfering pinatas Batman!! First you want my ride, now you want my girl/avatar too!??! What's next?! My gitches?! :tongue:

Get back!! Get your own sammich!!! :raspberry:

McGMT said:
Im not going to even try to pretend and hide... Its my first day here on the board and and annnndd Im a whore. :sadcry: I just can't help it! I love to see myself in a post. And I need attention. :rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: There is no shame in lowering yourself below the bar. Many have done it well before you have. :wootwoot:

... and many more will come. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SpinDrifter538

Staff Online