Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
harmless said:
Afternoon whores! Miss me? :raspberry:

Nope, I thought I finally scrubbed hard enough and was clean...

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Imgoinghome.jpg

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:crazy: Dammit. I am already at home. :stars:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Morning whores

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
harmless said:
Mornin' fellow sluts. :biggrin:

Anyone else getting more of this white stuff? :mad:

Nope, just cold ass rain. Sucks.

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
:eek: I have not posted in this thread today. :eek:

Been busy with the annual audit. :readrules:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
90 minutes til freeeeeeedom. Been one long day at work.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Good afternoon whores. After having to take off yesterday and fix me roof I feel cooped up today. I wish it was time to go home. The good news is that it is a 4 day weekend for me. :wootwoot:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
:wootwoot: Work day is over!!!! :wootwoot:

Tomorrow is Friday!!!! :wootwoot:

4wVoy

Feb 4, 2012
4 day weekends are nice, think i forgot what that feels like, hell i forget what an 8 hour day feels like let alone a day off, guess someone's got to do it, i'm usually at work 14-18 hours a day 7 days a week :cool:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
4wVoy said:
4 day weekends are nice, think i forgot what that feels like, hell i forget what an 8 hour day feels like let alone a day off, guess someone's got to do it, i'm usually at work 14-18 hours a day 7 days a week :cool:

Been there, done that!

4wVoy

Feb 4, 2012
At least I have internet and sit at my computer most of those hours to have easy access to the wonderful world wide web. 7 months without a day off and over a 100 hours a week might get old but at least there is plenty of time to research and purchase mods :biggrin:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
That is definitely a good thing. I wish it was around when I was doing that kind of stuff. I did a lot of reading, of the same stuff, and a lot of frequency surfing on the radio.

4wVoy

Feb 4, 2012
forums are a good thing for sure, let's you learn from others peoples mistakes, give you ideas to try sweet custom upgrades, also gets you to buy stuff you didn't want to buy lol. think i have spent about $300-400 more than planned in the last week just cause everyone keeps talking about it. HID's, led's, stupid things like that. oh well, i know it will all be good once installed. impulse buying to make me happy

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
4wVoy said:
haha, not a whole lot of bolt on stuff left to buy, but im open to suggestions :biggrin:

dammit, started snowing again, suppose to stop tues :mad:

Got your light bar and your rigid industries lights to light up the trails?

4wVoy

Feb 4, 2012
that is one of the mods thats in the future mod list after I will be home to drive it everyday if i want to, armor and bumpers too, im back for good in august and i can do all those mods, the old lady would be mad having all that bulky stuff in the garage. money is not an issue but the lovin might suffer lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CmdrRaster