Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Drugs don't kill...stupid usage kills.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
I got the chance to take the wife out to a good steak dinner and then to see Sawyer Brown. Now she is sound asleep in bed and I am up sharing the evening with you whores, life is good! :thumbsup:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Morning whores!

Sawyer Brown was good when I saw them live.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Morning Whores!

Who else is diggin' themselves out of our last little snow dumping?

Fire06, where the hell are ya!!? You should have done my driveway by now! :biggrin:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Harmless you were going to get in touch with me to do it. Sorry pal but the kids want to use the sled this afternoon we got it running for the moment:wootwoot::wootwoot: Don't know how long that will last though at times it is so temperamental:hissyfit::hissyfit: so the window was there to help you out but it is closed now:raspberry:
So have a great day all you whores:thumbsup:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Not enough snow to shovel but hoping for more.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Not enough snow to shovel but hoping for more.

There was more then enough snow for me to shovel yesterday :mad: I hate the snow!!

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
ItsOnVoy said:
There was more then enough snow for me to shovel yesterday :mad: I hate the snow!!

Get a snowblower they are great :wootwoot::wootwoot: Plus it is another tool for the garage and that is never bad:yes::yes:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Fire06 said:
Get a snowblower they are great :wootwoot::wootwoot: Plus it is another tool for the garage and that is never bad:yes::yes:

Oh we have a snowblower!! Just didn't fire it up for some reason haha I had my bro helping so no reason to put the gas in it! MI has had a interesting winter and this is the first time I had to shovel the drive way and winter ends soon so why bother with the blower you know! Now if it continues to snow then I will fire her up :biggrin:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
ItsOnVoy said:
Oh we have a snowblower!! Just didn't fire it up for some reason haha I had my bro helping so no reason to put the gas in it! MI has had a interesting winter and this is the first time I had to shovel the drive way and winter ends soon so why bother with the blower you know! Now if it continues to snow then I will fire her up :biggrin:
Its power equpment it is always better to use power equipment:wootwoot::wootwoot:

Canadian Mike

Dec 3, 2011
harmless said:
Morning Whores!

Who else is diggin' themselves out of our last little snow dumping?

Evening Whores! Waited for DOT plow before snowblowing.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Canadian Mike said:
Evening Whores! Waited for DOT plow before snowblowing.

Yes.

You make 1 complaint to public works and you're forever blacklisted... I swear them bastards waited for me to finish the driveway before making 4 passes (I think the prick went around the block on purpous) and bury the end of the driveway in nearly 4 feet of concrete-like solid snow. :hissyfit:

:rotfl:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
harmless said:
Yes.

You make 1 complaint to public works and you're forever blacklisted... I swear them bastards waited for me to finish the driveway before making 4 passes (I think the prick went around the block on purpous) and bury the end of the driveway in nearly 4 feet of concrete-like solid snow. :hissyfit:

Relax it will melt in a month or two:raspberry: It is an excuse for a day off work:yes:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Fire06 said:
Relax it will melt in a month or two:raspberry: It is an excuse for a day off work:yes:

LOL. This was a few years back.

And with this winter, all this new fluff will be gone by Friday! :raspberry:

Canadian Mike

Dec 3, 2011
harmless said:
Yes.

DOT made a pass late last night. When he drove past today, plowing the other side of the road, he waved. No sense complaining as snow clearing budget cut to rural areas. :hissyfit:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
harmless said:
LOL. This was a few years back.

And with this winter, all this new fluff will be gone by Friday! :raspberry:
That is what I was responding to. Mean the snow might not last till Friday
You just wanted me to do a little more post whoring OOOYYYAAA:raspberry::raspberry:

fireman4215

Dec 18, 2011
Fire06 said:
That is what I was responding to. Mean the snow might not last till Friday
You just wanted me to do a little more post whoring OOOYYYAAA:raspberry::raspberry:

So fire06 since I bragged about it being a nice winter in texas mother nature decided to show me... its snowing pretty hard here. might get a chance to play in the snow after all! :wootwoot:

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
fireman4215 said:
So fire06 since I bragged about it being a nice winter in texas mother nature decided to show me... its snowing pretty hard here. might get a chance to play in the snow after all! :wootwoot:

haha man that was some fast karma on that one lol

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
fireman4215 said:

May be you to can enjoy the snow and play with a snowblower:wootwoot::wootwoot:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Evening whores

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
The sun's gone... let the vampire whores rejoice! :cool:

I'm going to bed. :rotfl:

Time for the night shift to take over. :yes:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Good evening ya bunch of whores! What is this snow that you speak of? Today was slightly overcast and 70.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
djthumper said:
Good evening ya bunch of whores! What is this snow that you speak of? Today was slightly overcast and 70.

Shut up. :hissyfit: :raspberry: :rotfl:

We didn't get the 3 feet Barrie did, but man... Winter still sucks. :biggrin: It's windy as all hell right now. :lipsrsealed:

Post #777... Do I win a jackpot or something? A t-shirt maybe?

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
This is my last whoring for the night. Gettin sleepy. Night fellas...I'll be whoring around tomorrow :biggrin:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Yup, I am pretty sure that I broke my right thumb today! It is a good thing I am left handed. :biggrin:

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Regulator said:
Yup, I am pretty sure that I broke my right thumb today! It is a good thing I am left handed. :biggrin:

Sorry matt.... can't help it I am a wussy and couldn't get that spring out. If I would of it would've been my thumb. Haha. But really, sorry, that sucks.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Morning whores.

That sux Matt.

I am glad to be off work today!

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
hmmm lowering the vehicle didnt go as planned?

Morning hoes

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
Happy Monday whores!!!

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Hatchet said:
hmmm lowering the vehicle didnt go as planned?

Morning hoes

I think it was a sign that I was doing something wrong by lowering the truck. :raspberry:

We were removing the rear spring and had the rear axle dropped as far as the brake lines would allow us. I was pushing up on the spring to get it over the nipple on the axle. I succeeded, however when it came free it smashed my hand against the panhard bar. It is swollen and changing colors today, not much I can do but ice though.

It was an enjoyable day though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CmdrRaster

Members Online