Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
There were actually 2 "victims" hurt in lowering my voy. Matt (regulator) and mike (supersweettb04). Mike was turning the wrench loosening a bolt and slipped smacking his finger and cracked his forehead on the tie rod. Finger and forehead bleeding. Lol. Hilarious tho. Still feel bad for matt. The worse one hurt outta the 2. Again matt. SORRY bud. We had a great time and a great learning experience for myself. Thank u thank u!!! We all have a great "family" here at the nation. Glad I am apart of it and looking forward to many more fun times.

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
Fire06 said:
It is all fun and games till someone loses an eye:yes::yes:

Then it's just plain funny!!:biggrin:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
silvernclean said:
There were actually 2 "victims" hurt in lowering my voy. Matt (regulator) and mike (supersweettb04). Mike was turning the wrench loosening a bolt and slipped smacking his finger and cracked his forehead on the tie rod. Finger and forehead bleeding. Lol. Hilarious tho. Still feel bad for matt. The worse one hurt outta the 2. Again matt. SORRY bud. We had a great time and a great learning experience for myself. Thank u thank u!!! We all have a great "family" here at the nation. Glad I am apart of it and looking forward to many more fun times.

Were you supervising or something? How is it you didn't get hurt working on your truck?

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Lol. I did work on my truck. I got dirty. I just didn't watch. I couldn't get the spring out so reg. Jumped in to help. And then he ouched himself. Then mike was loosening the passenger side as I was doing the drivers side. Guess I got lucky. I dunno.

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
silvernclean said:
Lol. I did work on my truck. I got dirty. I just didn't watch. I couldn't get the spring out so reg. Jumped in to help. And then he ouched himself. Then mike was loosening the passenger side as I was doing the drivers side. Guess I got lucky. I dunno.

I think he just handed the tools out lol jk jk

And hey Silvernclean...no more abusing the "family" it's not nice lol :tongue:

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
I bought us pizza for dinner so I think made up for everything....wait a minute.... this wasn't my fault. U guys r just talking me into believing this was all my fault. :tongue:

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
silvernclean said:
I bought us pizza for dinner so I think made up for everything....wait a minute.... this wasn't my fault. U guys r just talking me into believing this was all my fault. :tongue:

See, I don't eat pizza unless it is homemade lol so be glad it was Matt and Mike who got hurt because I wouldn't have settled for delivery OR digornio :wink: I would have your butt wrapped in an apron and sweating in the kitchen lol

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
I am just sayin...I can't cook and we all decided on nice artery clogging great pappa johns pizza. It was good. Oh and the good beer provided by matt...that also tasted great.

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
silvernclean said:
I am just sayin...I can't cook and we all decided on nice artery clogging great pappa johns pizza. It was good. Oh and the good beer provided by matt...that also tasted great.

Well hell if you have beer you don't need food....that's food right there! lol

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
silvernclean said:

I love that you said it like "oh ya, and there was beer." I am sure that anyone that has spent a day with me working on the trucks assumed that was the case anyway! : thumbsup:

Fyi, I have sing the way he is working on vehicles, there is no way I would let him cook in my kitchen! : P

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
silvernclean said:

We aren't talking you into believing it. You are doing fine without our help. :raspberry:

Regulator said:
I love that you said it like "oh ya, and there was beer." I am sure that anyone that has spent a day with me working on the trucks assumed that was the case anyway! :thumbsup:

Fyi, I have sing the way he is working on vehicles, there is no way I would let him cook in my kitchen! :tongue:
Regulator and Hardtrailz working on vehicles= Alcohol being consumed. :biggrin:

Guano

Jan 4, 2012
Why am I the only one here working 3rd shift ?.......and you call yourselve's(?). ...whores....whores.

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Regulator said:
I love that you said it like "oh ya, and there was beer." I am sure that anyone that has spent a day with me working on the trucks assumed that was the case anyway! : thumbsup:

Fyi, I have sing the way he is working on vehicles, there is no way I would let him cook in my kitchen! : P

Well u never know matt.........koolaid and girlscout cookies...........

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
silvernclean said:

This sounds like silverclean was like management standing back supervising staying and clean while the workers do all the hardstuff. Sounds like some bosses I have had:raspberry::raspberry:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Voymom said:
See, I don't eat pizza unless it is homemade lol so be glad it was Matt and Mike who got hurt because I wouldn't have settled for delivery OR digornio :wink: I would have your butt wrapped in an apron and sweating in the kitchen lol

This sounds so wrong on so many levels. Silverclean in an apron in the kitchen with his ass hanging out :yes::yes: This is just wrong:rotfl::rotfl:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Good Morning everyone!

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
Man did I miss a good convo last nite. Lol. Matt working on a vehicle, while consuming beverages... Say it isn't so...

Morning all...

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Hey everyone, worked all night and as I got home at 530 I got a call from a buddy needing help. Now I am about to cross the river into Kentucky. I miss my bed.

Oh, and I do have a picture of Jeff hard at work.

View attachment 18790

Yup that is him lounging on the floor while Mike works.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1329237771876.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1329237771876.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 32

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Good afternoon whores!

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Fire06 said:
Thank you 07 chevytruck all is good and she seems fine tonight

Your Welcome! Sorry I didn't respond sooner, but I was on vacation.

This post whore is back from a good time in Denver, CO. :wootwoot:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Fire06 said:
When ever you are on vacation it is good:yes::wootwoot:

Very true. Gotta start thinking about heading to FL, TX, or MI to visit some friends.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Good evening whores. It was a long busy day at work.

Guano

Jan 4, 2012
Daho, Dahos, daylight come & me wanna go home...
I think time has stopped here at this four letter place...:banghead:[SAVEDGMAP][/SAVEDGMAP]

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Morning whores

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
morning all you dirty dirty whores...

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I hate getting sick. I feel fine, but cant breath through my nose. Just annoying as shit.

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Good Morning All You Slutty Posters! :biggrin:

I thought this morning was going to be a bad one, but it's turning out to be a good one so far. :thumbsup:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
I hate getting sick. I feel fine, but cant breath through my nose. Just annoying as shit.

Do you have a product called Cold FX where you live. It is great I use it and it keeps colds and such away or if you start to slow on the product it shortens the duration of the cold. Only take when I feel I am getting sick. We only use the extra strength Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CmdrRaster