Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Homer

Feb 17, 2012
Ok, Ok, I'm here, bugger when RL gets in the way. Throw it at me, I'm ready lol. Don't know what to tell ya sept, Homer got busy working, I signed with a company to sell my art and still trying to pry the fingers off the side of the nest of the young spawn still hanging on. Knees are doing great but I had one question answered, I do set off the metal detector at the Airports lol I get the full treatment now lol

So what's new with you guys?

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Welcome...

just whoring around and thankful it is friday!

Mrs Homer

Feb 17, 2012
Thanks for the welcome. Homer is off to replace the front right hub today, and try to change the rear left taillight bulb. I say try because when we had to do the right one the screw heads were mounds of rust. He looked and so are the left ones. Bunch of hassel just because a bulb went lol.

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Mrs Homer said:
Ok, Ok, I'm here, bugger when RL gets in the way. Throw it at me, I'm ready lol. Don't know what to tell ya sept, Homer got busy working, I signed with a company to sell my art and still trying to pry the fingers off the side of the nest of the young spawn still hanging on. Knees are doing great but I had one question answered, I do set off the metal detector at the Airports lol I get the full treatment now lol

So what's new with you guys?

Not too much. Been trying to keep the 04 in shape and save a up a few bucks to do more mods on the 07.

Looks like you have had your hands full.

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
Well welcome to the post whoring.

So happy its Friday, but I'm hungry and I still got a few hours till lunch. Damn.

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Ahh good day to rupture a radiator hose isn't it? .

fireman4215 - Don't tell me let me guess. This happend to you this morning. :undecided:

fireman4215

Dec 18, 2011
07ChevyTruck said:
Ahh good day to rupture a radiator hose isn't it? .

fireman4215 - Don't tell me let me guess. This happend to you this morning. :undecided:

Yep you guessed correct. I remote started my car and then walked out to leave 5 minutes later and found coolant all over my engine and drive way... :hissyfit: But I needed to flush my radiator anywho.. ha :thumbsup:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Afternoon

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Afternoon whores... well still morning for me. :smile:

I hope your afternoon goes by quickly to start the long weekend.

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
fireman4215 said:
Yep you guessed correct. I remote started my car and then walked out to leave 5 minutes later and found coolant all over my engine and drive way... :hissyfit: But I needed to flush my radiator anywho.. ha :thumbsup:

Thanks! I wish I was wrong about it. :eek:

From what I know that's not the way you start off flushing a radiator. :undecided::biggrin:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
4wVoy said:
afternoon whores, well morning for me 0130, catching up on some boardwalk empire, love this show

Translation - He is being a couch potato. :biggrin:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
07ChevyTruck said:
Translation - He is being a couch potato. :biggrin:
more like a cot potato maybe...

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
4wVoy said:
more like a desk potato, just got interrupted though with a huge shit storm of a personnel issue, i love my job lol
LOL so now a folding table is called a desk?

4wVoy

Feb 4, 2012
haha i actually have a desk in my office, haji desk but a desk non the less, folding table in my tent is my "desk" while im there lol

Mrs Homer

Feb 17, 2012
Evening Steph. Hub and tail light done. Now he's fed and crashed on the couch (Homer/Gregg not the beasty) lol. I've been working on a new pet painting and a free scrap kit all day. So I'm going cross eye lol not to mention my lips hurt. (my best guess is I bite them when I'm concentrating LMAO)

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Glad you guys finally joined us over here! Was getting worried about losing some friends! Glad to hear everyone's doing good at yer end! You guys gonna come out an play with the rest of us again this year some time? :biggrin:

Mrs Homer

Feb 17, 2012
You bet!! Loved the road trip last year! We have a check engine light happening but (and i can't remember the code) but it has something to do with the tank/ area. It's one of those finicky things that could be as easy as a new gas cap (did that ) or something more involved in the venting. Either way it's just annoying but not a threat kwim. Have I talked to anyone since Halloween? Did I mention about it coughing up hairballs? LMAO Seriously! lol. Gregg was delivering on Halloween and came out of an apartment building to find what looked like a grey wig hanging out of the tail pipe. He pulled out about 15 feet of it. He was surprised but chalked it up to a prank. About a month later it happened again. Once again he pulled out about 15 feet of grey hair. Now he was scratching his head and mentioned it to the lad. Who thought he was loosing his marbles. Well a couple of weeks later he got cut off by some guy and being a wee bit pissed he floored her and passed the guy flippin him the bird etc and slowing down to beak at this guy if he came up beside him. But the guy wouldn't pass. Then he happened to notice in the review mirror the beast had a tail. When he pulled over to see, again there was grey hair hanging out the tail pipe. But it made him laugh this time cause all he could picture was this guy seeing a "007" stunt with the truck shooting hair at him. Once again he tells the boy and the boy just thinks he's nuts. The next day they were out together and when they arrived home Dan got out and walked around the back only to see a wad of hair hanging out of the tail pipe. (Homer was so crazy after all)

So a buddy of Gregg's who used to work for a dealership told him to get it to a muffler shop in case it could get plugged up damage the engine. The long and short of it is, Apparently a company called Wagner made and after market muffler and they used fiberglass wrapped around the baffles to help disperse moisture etc. It didn't work out to well so they abandoned the idea. After Gregg telling him how much of this stuff he has pulled out, the guy said you're probably done. lol.

This is what it looked like (it's obvious this woman had the same problem but I like the persons explanation lol)
Stupid advice on why her car is coughing up hair?

Mrs Homer

Feb 17, 2012
You bet!! I typed out a long ass post last night but it said it had to be approved by a mod . Guess I put something wrong in it cause I don't see it here. No biggy, it was just about something funny that happened with the beasty coughing up hair balls. (maybe the link I put to what this stuff looked like)
dunno.gif

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
391 Now off to mardi gras for a bit

4wVoy

Feb 4, 2012
thanks for rubbing in the mari gras thing, next year i might have to make a trip over that way

thanks, apparently i will have the highest title of everyone here, bout time they separate me from everyone i supervise lol, nice raise associated with it too :thumbsup:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Congrats on the promotion. now you will earn an extra 2 cents per hour you work. :wink:

4wVoy

Feb 4, 2012
i hope it kicks in for the next pay period, finally starting to pay me for my position, only been doing it for 7 months without the pay, either way i will welcome a bigger check and so will the envoy

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Mrs Homer said:
You bet!! I typed out a long ass post last night but it said it had to be approved by a mod . Guess I put something wrong in it cause I don't see it here. No biggy, it was just about something funny that happened with the beasty coughing up hair balls. (maybe the link I put to what this stuff looked like)
dunno.gif

Odd. I've never heard of that kind of moderation here... :undecided:

CdnGMan said:
It's been a while since I've whore'd myself out, so I thought I'd pop in and say hi...

Nice to see you made it over Mrs Homer!!! :thumbsup:

It's about time you get your head out from under the couch cushions....

Where's that thread you owe me? :raspberry:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Hi hookers

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Mrs Homer said:
dunno.gif

harmless said:
Odd. I've never heard of that kind of moderation here... :undecided:

:iagree:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Good morning

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
No mods here ..but.... the guy I talked to yesterday said he'd paint my truck like harmless's SS for $1000. He'd show me how to do prep work and grunt work and he'd spray it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CmdrRaster

Members Online