Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Homer

Feb 17, 2012
Well that is weird then :undecided:

Ok so let me try this again. Not sure if I talked to anyone since this happened. On Halloween, Gregg was working and did a delivery to some place. When he came out there was what he thought was a grey wig hanging out of the tail pipe. He pulled out about 15 feet of hair. He chalked it up to some kid pulling a prank. About a month later it happened again and once more he pulled about 15 feet of grey hair out of the tail pipe. He mentioned it to my son who thought Gregg was losing his marbles.
The one day some guy cut him off and he got pissy and floored the beast to get around the guy. he slowed down so the guy would have to go around him and he would be able to tell him off. But the guy wouldn't. Then Gregg noticed the truck had a tail. :eek: flapping around out back. He pulled over and dragged out another 15 ft of grey hair. Then he thought and started to laugh at the thought of what must have been going through this guys head. "Pissed this guy off and now he's pulling a 007 move and shooting stuff at me" lmao. So Gregg told Dan again and now he really thinks Gregg is losing it. Well it just so happened that he had to go out with Gregg the next day. When they got home Dan got out and looked down as he walked past the back of the beast and there was more grey hair hanging out of the tail pipe. (Gregg not so crazy anymore.) Gregg talked to a buddy who suggested he get it to a muffler shop in case the tailpipe was to get blocked and cause damage to the engine. So he did. Apparently an after market company made mufflers with fiberglass wrapped around the baffle to help disperse moisture. Didn't work so they abandoned the idea.
Good news was , after being told how much of this stuff Gregg had pulled out, the guy said "you're probably just about done."

I didn't mention the after market company name in case that's why it didn't get posted.

here the pict of the stuff. (I scooped it and cropped so I wouldn't be putting the link to the site)
View attachment 18955

Attachments

• tailpipe.jpg
    tailpipe.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 6

Canadian Mike

Dec 3, 2011
Morning whores!!

To all the Canucks, enjoy your stat holiday. [here in New Brunswick, no Family Day]. At least I'm on vacation this week. :wootwoot:

Those south of the border, Happy President Day!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Mornin all ya whores!

fireman4215

Dec 18, 2011
Morning whores! Gonna go pick up my sis today from the airport she's coming home for leave from the air force.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Mrs Homer said:

Yeah, that bit of issue was being posted on the OS.

Seems there's a certain brand of muffler out there that likes to barf out it's insides after a little while.

Truck might actually run a little better once it's all out. :biggrin:

Or it'll sound like a Harley. :rotfl:

Either way, MORNING WHORES! :raspberry:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Mrs Homer said:
Ya I noticed it sounding a bit more beefy.

Ugh, wind caught the driverside door on Gregg. Now the damn thing is sticky to open. Gonna have to take his keys away. lol

Check it's alignment & hinges. Then ground him for a week. 10 lashes too, just for good measure. :biggrin:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Howdy whores. Cant wait to get home and make some loaded baked potato soup with the left over tater from last nights dinner.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Howdy whores. Cant wait to get home and make some loaded baked potato soup with the left over tater from last nights dinner.

What is this "loaded baked potato soup" you speak of? :undecided:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
harmless said:
What is this "loaded baked potato soup" you speak of? :undecided:

Dice baked taters, bacon w a tblsp of the grease, sour cream, milk, flour, lil onion, some cheese, salt n pepper.

Usually ends up pretty good.

My original recipe for White Chicken Chili won Regulator a contest recently.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Dice baked taters, bacon w a tblsp of the grease, sour cream, milk, flour, lil onion, some cheese, salt n pepper.

Usually ends up pretty good.

My original recipe for White Chicken Chili won Regulator a contest recently.

That sounds great! Too bad I can't eat porc. Wonder what would substitute for that.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011

harmless said:
That sounds great! Too bad I can't eat porc. Wonder what would substitute for that.

I was gonna make it as a chowder with some cod pieces instead if bacon.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Morning whores

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
So I got hit this morning.....

But luckily I was not in the truck. I was in the lil 97 Eclipse that gets to be beat up in the parking garage at work. Was stopped at a light and some girl slid into the back of me in the rain. I was stopped and barely on the brakes so the car went a couple feet forward and she bounced onto the curb or maybe slid on there already. I never saw her coming, but it still did not hardly move me physically. I get out and look and cant see where she hit me. No broken plastic on either vehicle, no busted lights. I know my rear bumper had been hit or backed into stuff before from seeing the paint flex cracks when washing it last summer.

I figure...get her info and let it go. Got under the $750 requirement for reporting an accident in the whole car. When its not raining I will check it out, but I would hope someone would do the same for me or the wife if we bumped them.

fireman4215

Dec 18, 2011
dang well glad your alright and glad you wernt in the truck she would have just gone underneath you

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
I would make sure to get there info, a few pics, and what ever else needed to say that it was there fault. Same thing happened to my buddy, he let it go, but went to police later to make a matter of record file of the accident. As he was doing that the cop gave him a weird look. The girl was in the other room telling the cops he hit her and ran from the scene.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
She gave me her info and I snapped pics of vehicles and scene and her plate.

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
Thats good, I just hate to see anything happen and you just pull your hair ou..... Oh wait... :raspberry:

Juicy K

Feb 14, 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
Good thing you got info, but my wife got hit, and the kid did not want to report it. (probably had weed on him) but they exchanged numbers anyway, wife took pics. Well about 3 weeks later we got a call from a local detective. Saying she was under investigation for a hit and run. Their car was a beat up mid 80's CrownVic. Well guess who payed for the damages... We did. Hell my wife was sitting in a parking spot when he hit the front side of our truck. And still its on us.:mad: BTW glad to hear your ok Kyle.

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Hardtrailz glad that you are ok. Smart work with the pictures and getting her info just in case, as they say"shit happens"

Guano

Jan 4, 2012
I figure somebody should do the late night hours,
does it count as whoreing if one does it by ones self?:undecided:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Morning whores

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Hey whores

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Hey all, so I decided to tear apart my power washer last night to get it off the rolling frame. The frame is just to big and bulky and doesn't fit well in my work truck. I managed to get myself into a world of wiring nightmares and had to cancel a job this afternoon because of it. Fun Times!!!

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Well that sucks Matt. What do you use a power washer for with bail bonds? :crazy:

It really does suck you had to cancel a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CmdrRaster

Members Online

No members online now.