Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
So does this count as a late night or early morning posting?

Ugh. I loath afternoons...

It's a full moon cycle and it shows. All the freaks are out and getting dragged into my work.

fireman4215

Dec 18, 2011
Nice sounds like good times ha. Gotta love the full moon always brings out the whack jobs when you work EMS too

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Morning whores

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
got a lab practical in a couple of hours...lets hope for the best!!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
ItsOnVoy said:

Good Luck!

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
ItsOnVoy said:
Good Luck

Morning whores

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
It has turned flippin cold here after we got great weather for the SuperBowl.

But on a positive...tax time has generated some response to my older CL ads and may sell a couple things to clean out the garage and get a bit of cash!

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
But on a positive...tax time has generated some response to my older CL ads and may sell a couple things to clean out the garage and get a bit of cash!

First you redirect my goodies to your garage for "test fitment" and now you're selling them on me!?!?! :hissyfit: :rotfl: :raspberry:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
What can I say, A guy has to make a buck now and then:raspberry:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Good luck Kyle. I need to see about reposting some stuff in the next few weeks. I need some quick cash to get some new communications equipment.

jkdubz

Dec 27, 2011
Whats up whores.

made it home today....sittin on my couch in my house. Dont gotta go back to Louisiana or the boat for two weeks. Now to go make myself a big ass rum drink :cool:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Good afternoon hoes getting ready to start my weekend. Soon I hope.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
10 more minutes...

I have been ready to retire... just haven't won the money yet.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Hi whores.its flipping cold tonight.

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Yea sucks. Gettin tired of cold....now it can start to get warm. I like winter but it drags on............. we were spoiled with the nice weather that's for sure.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I love winter w snow. Hate cold without snow.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Its fun

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Post time 00:03hrs

Good night.

Good morning.

Good grief.

I should be in bed. :rotfl:

See you later fellow whores! :biggrin:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Morning whores

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
morning whores...

On a side note i got my passport yesterday. Took only 2 weeks. Never seen the government move so fast before...

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Hatchet said:
morning whores...

On a side note i got my passport yesterday. Took only 2 weeks. Never seen the government move so fast before...

That is quick, but I am sure that they just want you out of the country. Dont be surprised if your passport wont let you come back.:raspberry:

jkdubz

Dec 27, 2011
Morning whore.

Soooo my GMT has been put on hold for some time. We have a 2008 Ford Taurus X crossover/wagon which is a real nice car. I figured the wife would want it but the monthly payment has her worried and since she'll be living on her own she wants a cheaper car. So I am gonna take it, just for awhile. We owe more than its worth, but with my salary I can throw more $$ at it to get what we owe down to the point where I can sell it or trade it no prob.

That being said, my GMT will arrive at some point, just not for awhile. So can I still hang out here with you guys even tho I drive a Ford?

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
That is quick, but I am sure that they just want you out of the country. Dont be surprised if your passport wont let you come back.:raspberry:

You took the thought right out of my head! :thumbsup:

Morning everyone.

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Morning everyone ,you whores!!:raspberry::raspberry: Good day at work, did some ice water training but there was no ice ,been warm enough that the training pond has not frozen over :wootwoot::wootwoot: Got to love a winter where it is to warm. Any way have a nice day all:thumbsup:

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:

Regulator said:
You took the thought right out of my head! :thumbsup:

Morning everyone.

Yea was really quick. And i wouldnt be surprised...

jkdubz said:
That being said, my GMT will arrive at some point, just not for awhile. So can I still hang out here with you guys even tho I drive a Ford?

tumblr_lx5lqyG19e1qaa7gwo1_400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkhorse 365

Members Online