Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Not such simple installation with some of them.

I got those same new parts in last week. Hurry up and get yours in would ya so we can do mine! :thumbsup:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
It is more than just tie rods...but I do need to do them. Prolly when front diff gets swapped.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Harmless and I will have more shared parts but not sure you want the 35s...

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Maybe I will run down there Sunday, there isn't much of anything going on in Indy. :rotfl:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I think I am leaving indy for the weekend

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
I think I am leaving indy for the weekend

I don't blame you! Hell if I were you I probably would have called in sick all week just to avoid the crowds downtown.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Sucks when they just toss out cones n close lanes with no signs or warnings then the lane is completely empty. Taking my truck to work in case cones need relocated or I need to get creative while parking

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Harmless and I will have more shared parts but not sure you want the 35s...

Nah, you can keep the 35's. I'm short. Getting into harmless is already a chore. :raspberry:

Mornin' hoes!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Morning Whores!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
harmless said:
Anything fun going on today? :tongue:

Seems awefully quiet in here today. :biggrin:

Sending back reports at work for the 4th time. They reference a study their office wrote but cant seem to actually quote it right, much less use in practice correctly.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
cody_s said:
The new Droid Razr. Been eligible for an upgrade for a while now, that plus refund money from school and I decided I'd treat myself :tongue:

Yep sometimes you just gotta treat your self to something.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
cody_s said:
The new Droid Razr. Been eligible for an upgrade for a while now, that plus refund money from school and I decided I'd treat myself :tongue:

I want the Droid Razr Maxx.

Canadian Mike

Dec 3, 2011
Good Afternoon whores!! How does one whore posts or is that post whores? :biggrin:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
cody_s said:
Just got myself a new phone finally :smile:

Finally upgrading are ya.... :rotfl:

500x_flintstones_0.jpg

HARDTRAILZ said:
Sending back reports at work for the 4th time. They reference a study their office wrote but cant seem to actually quote it right, much less use in practice correctly.

Your expectations, sir, are obviously too high. :biggrin:

expectations.jpg

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Afternoon Everybody!

My day was going real good up until the point where I had to hear 1 of my bosses yelling at the same staff person I yelled at just 2 weeks ago. It's becoming 1 big joke. :rotfl:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Canadian Mike said:
Good Afternoon whores!! How does one whore posts or is that post whores? :biggrin:

YES! .. Well since your post count is low right now we consider you to be a slut. :raspberry:

07ChevyTruck said:
Afternoon Everybody!

My day was going real good up until the point where I had to hear 1 of my bosses yelling at the same staff person I yelled at just 2 weeks ago. It's becoming 1 big joke. :rotfl:

Maybe he stole your antenna

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
My annoying ass boss that thinks he knows everything about everything blew his motor in his brand new equinox. Lol. Dumb ass was 3qts low on oil. Hehe. Its not funny but its bitter sweet for me. He was told by me and some of my co-workers that his engine was knocking. He said "oh all equinox's sound like diesel's". Hehe. NOPE!! He should've just listened. His wife has a 4.2 tb and asked him how much oil he puts in when he does her oil changes. He said "6". I just laughed and shook my head and walked away.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Tomorrow should be a good day. Got three deliveries scheduled for truck stuff!

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Will you stop redirecting my deliveries to your place... :hissyfit:

My go-fast goodies aren't trail rated!!! :biggrin:

:rotfl:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
35s - CV axle - carrier for rear locker! Not go fast but improvements...

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
HARDTRAILZ

35s - CV axle - carrier for rear locker! Not go fast but improvements...

Sounds nice.:yes::yes: Morning every one :yes::yes: Lets get some serious whoring in today ok. Missed yesterday since I was at work so lots of whoring to make up today :raspberry::raspberry:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Tires are there according to the wife!

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Sounds like some stuff to keep you busy this weekend Kyle.

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
djthumper said:
Maybe he stole your antenna

I doubt it. Since I think I heard it fall off while driving. Anyway replaced it and so far so good. :thumbsup:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Fire06 said:
Sounds nice.:yes::yes: Morning every one :yes::yes: Lets get some serious whoring in today ok. Missed yesterday since I was at work so lots of whoring to make up today :raspberry::raspberry:

Don't you be tellin' me how to work my corner! :raspberry:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
07ChevyTruck said:
I doubt it. Since I think I heard it fall off while driving. Anyway replaced it and so far so good. :thumbsup:

How does an antenna just "fall off" while driving??!? :blinkhuh:

Anyways... :crazy: If it ever happens to anyone else, I did an antenna delete mod on my SS, I have one just sitting around.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
good afternoon everyone I hope all is well.

I dropped off the new trailblazer at the dealership today 4 a new thermostat, new temperature sensor, and to have the rear valance replaced. some dumbass put the rear valance for a short wheelbase on the ext, but it works out because they're letting me keep the valance that is on there including the led light that is on it.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
harmless said:
How does an antenna just "fall off" while driving??!? :blinkhuh:

Anyways... :crazy: If it ever happens to anyone else, I did an antenna delete mod on my SS, I have one just sitting around.

It's a good question. The antenna had been on the truck ever since I got it. 1 of 3 possible ways. 1. It came loose over time and I didn't notice it. (doubtfull with the way I have been all over that truck.) 2. Some one loosend it, but how I didn't notice it is puzzling me. 3. Some dumb bastard just felt like stealing it.(The best of the 3 possibles.)

cody_s

Dec 6, 2011
Atlanta, GA
07ChevyTruck said:
It's a good question. The antenna had been on the truck ever since I got it. 1 of 3 possible ways. 1. It came loose over time and I didn't notice it. (doubtfull with the way I have been all over that truck.) 2. Some one loosend it, but how I didn't notice it is puzzling me. 3. Some dumb bastard just felt like stealing it.(The best of the 3 possibles.)

I had one of the magnetic mount CB antennas on mine for a while before I graduated to a larger whip antenna. Parked it one day, I know the antenna was on when I got out of the truck. Came back, and all I had was the little magnetic base, someone unscrewed the antenna part and took it :hissyfit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fofoot

Members Online