Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
They aren't too bad once you get use to them. It sucks when we hit 35% or so humidity with the heat during the monsoon season.

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
djthumper said:
They aren't too bad once you get use to them. It sucks when we hit 35% or so humidity with the heat during the monsoon season.

35% or so humidty is nothing compaired to the 80 plus % we get during the summer time.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
What's all this whining?! I thought this was supposed to be a WHORING thread!

timthumb.php

:rotfl: :raspberry:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Just whoring after lunch.

hitman

Jan 25, 2012
awesome, this site has been keeping me sane for the last few hours....well sane bye my standards :crazy:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Afternoon everyone.

I have to take the new Trailblazer into the shop today because some genius replaced the rear valance (portion above the rear window) with one from a short wheel base. Of course it doesn't fit correctly and looks like ass, I pointed it out when we bought the truck and the manager told me that the shop would get the correct one ordered and schedule an appointment to replace it. Now, after talking to the shop manager, he wants me to bring it in to make sure that it is indeed the wrong one on the vehicle. :no:

I also threw a P0128 last night, so going to get them to replace the thermostat and ECT sensor. It is nice to have a 2 year 24k mile warranty that covers just about everything. I like that I don't have to pay for parts, but you can guarantee I am going to stand over their shoulder and make sure they are doing the job correctly!

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
07ChevyTruck said:
35% or so humidty is nothing compaired to the 80 plus % we get during the summer time.

It is when it is 118+. I was in FL for 3 years now that was heat and humidity.

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
harmless said:
What's all this whining?! I thought this was supposed to be a WHORING thread!

timthumb.php

:rotfl: :raspberry:

And you don't think whores complain. :biggrin:

Also, what's up with all this warm fuzzieness? Do you need a hug or something? :confused:

djthumper said:
It is when it is 118+. I was in FL for 3 years now that was heat and humidity.

I agree the heat and humidity in FL is no fun at all. Went down to attend a friends wedding in May, 2011, and I was real glad it wasn't June, July, or August let me tell ya.

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
I hate to say this but it seems like a bunch of whinning like school girl and not enough whoring you tramps

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
hitman said:
awesome, this site has been keeping me sane for the last few hours....well sane bye my standards :crazy:

*Ahem* Your sanity needs to be left at the door when you come in here. :bonk:

Regulator said:
I like that I don't have to pay for parts, but you can guarantee I am going to stand over their shoulder and make sure they are doing the job correctly!

Do they enjoy it out there as much as they do here? I drive them bloody crazy. :biggrin: "Sir, you can't be in here..." "You have my truck, if you want my money, you're gonna let me make sure you're not screwing something up." :yes:

07ChevyTruck said:
And you don't think whores complain. :biggrin:

We don't get paid to complain. You're gonna like it and you're gonna like it a lot. :rotfl:

07ChevyTruck said:
Also, what's up with all this warm fuzzieness? Do you need a hug or something? :confused:

Who can resist a warm & fuzzy hug?! :grouphug:

Favim.com-13949.jpg

cat-teddy-hug1.jpg

398475278313.15.jpg.at.ashx

funny-pictures-bunny-wants-hug.jpg

:biggrin:

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Regulator said:
Afternoon everyone.

I have to take the new Trailblazer into the shop today because some genius replaced the rear valance (portion above the rear window) with one from a short wheel base. Of course it doesn't fit correctly and looks like ass, I pointed it out when we bought the truck and the manager told me that the shop would get the correct one ordered and schedule an appointment to replace it. Now, after talking to the shop manager, he wants me to bring it in to make sure that it is indeed the wrong one on the vehicle. :no:

I also threw a P0128 last night, so going to get them to replace the thermostat and ECT sensor. It is nice to have a 2 year 24k mile warranty that covers just about everything. I like that I don't have to pay for parts, but you can guarantee I am going to stand over their shoulder and make sure they are doing the job correctly!

Tell em to fix the mud flap on rear pass. too.

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
harmless said:
We don't get paid to complain. You're gonna like it and you're gonna like it a lot. :rotfl:

Who can resist a warm & fuzzy hug?! :grouphug:

Favim.com-13949.jpg

cat-teddy-hug1.jpg

398475278313.15.jpg.at.ashx

funny-pictures-bunny-wants-hug.jpg

:biggrin:

NA! I get paid to keep track of the money and surf the web. :rotfl:

And would some one turn on the a/c in this thread it's getting way to warm and fuzzy in here. :yes:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Skanks

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
07ChevyTruck said:
And would some one turn on the a/c in this thread it's getting way to warm and fuzzy in here. :yes:

Would you rather have us running around nekkid? :blinkhuh:

sphynx_cat_pigmalion_babyrah2.jpg

sphynx-cat-5.jpg

Butch%20standing.jpg

:rotfl:

Personally, I don't think there's enough eye-bleach on the planet for something that messy... :biggrin:

HARDTRAILZ said:

GMTNation... HOOOOOoooooeeeeeesssssss (a la ThunderCats) :cool:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
harmless - That's F*ING GROSS!!!!! :eek: Would rather see Dolly Parton in a bikini. :yes:

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
07ChevyTruck said:
harmless - That's F*ING GROSS!!!!! :eek: Would rather see Dolly Parton in a bikini. :yes:

look-of-disapproval-FjRBkf.jpg

damn you

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
:dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh:

I just LOVE making people's day! :biggrin:

Hrmm. I wonder, would those pics be considered kitteh pr0n in a cat's world? :confused:

07ChevyTruck said:

^^^^ Now THAT is WRONG! :lipsrsealed:

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Well a bunch of guys at work got laid off. The whole 2nd shift. Kinda bummed out. I dunno what to think. I mean I am so thankful I didn't get the boot, but feel bad about the other fellas. Don't know how to feel. Makes me sad:confused:

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Well I must be a good asset to the company. I did take a 10000 dollar paycut to be there.....

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
harmless said:
:dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh:

I just LOVE making people's day! :biggrin:

Hrmm. I wonder, would those pics be considered kitteh pr0n in a cat's world? :confused:

^^^^ Now THAT is WRONG! :lipsrsealed:

Na! I would think in a cat's world they like it hairy not smooth. :dielaugh:

:dielaugh: Gottcha with the Dolly Parton in a bikini!!!!!! :dielaugh:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
07ChevyTruck said:
Na! I would think in a cat's world they like it hairy not smooth. :dielaugh:

:dielaugh: Gottcha with the Dolly Parton in a bikini!!!!!! :dielaugh:

You Sir, owe me a gallon of eye-bleach and some therapy. :raspberry: :biggrin:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
harmless said:
You Sir, owe me a gallon of eye-bleach and some therapy. :raspberry: :biggrin:

You :crackup: me up!!!! :dielaugh:

Have a good weekend all you post whores! :thumbsup:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
I should join this group!!

128914437270659904.jpg

jkdubz

Dec 27, 2011

Attachments

• HyrulianHookers.jpg
    HyrulianHookers.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 3

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
You whores are just so wrong!

Get back to proper whoring.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Whoring for whoring's sake.

jkdubz

Dec 27, 2011
I am the master of whoring. Y'all should be taking notes.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
jkdubz said:

:rotfl:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas

Attachments

• sinking-boat.jpg
    sinking-boat.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 21

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
jkdubz said:

Says the man with 106 posts. :raspberry:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Ya only a hundred and six posts. Barely a real whore like those of us with 216 posts:rotfl::rotfl: You whore in training:raspberry::raspberry:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Whores in training are called sluts. We've already had this class folks. Please don't tell me we have to hold you back for remedial training.... :rotfl:

:raspberry:

jkdubz

Dec 27, 2011
Rum was greatly involved last night..........lots of BFRD's (Big F*cking Rum Drinks).

And I am not a slut......y'all been talking to my ex wife or something? :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fofoot

Members Online